What's new

Americans set US flag on fire !

https://defence.pk/pdf/rules/

Spreading fake news

In today’s era, dubious or doubtful sources are being used by interest groups to twist perceptions of people usually for nefarious means. This is not allowed at PDF. Before you post, kindly, check the source yourself, a good practice is to verify the news from multiple sources before posting it on the site. If you are posting your personal opinion or the opinion of another person then clearly state it to be so, credit the original content. Do not masquerade opinions for news.

Stay on topic.
Open a new thread if you want to discuss that.
I know u are embarrassed to talk about all this and PDF members who know what is right and what is wrong, can see what kind of person u are.

Selective and double standard are your trade mark. :enjoy:

I know u are embarrassed to talk about all this and PDF members who know what is right and what is wrong, can see what kind of person u are.

Selective and double standard are your trade mark. :enjoy:
lol, you can't even wait a few minutes to give yourself a thanks with your sock account?
And I am not going to be banned for going off topic.
Open a new thread and I will be happy to talk about it.

US police is in a bit of a sticky position. The public demands crime be controlled by whatever means necessary and when the police use hard tactics then they get attacked for police brutality. I don't think it is a race thing but more of a training issue. The police need to be cycled between community and police work and not see the whole bnlack male community as a threat and reason for fear. The only solution is to improve the economic activity of the black people so that they are in a positive cycle up.

this is not only limited to killing of black person but in past few months many people in u.s lost job and they have joined these protests for expressing their anger and desperation against policies of govt who is wasting billions of dollars in useless war when their public economic condition is suffering except few rich people who are becoming more rich by exploiting common people of middle and poor class

I urge the cowboy regime of the US to respect and comply with the demands of its own people. Peaceful protests should not be interrupted and protestors who demand their neglected rights should not be killed, beaten or arrested. The American regime must provide equal opportunities to all its citizens, regardless of race and color of skin. Iran stands by the Americans in their struggle for freedom and equal rights. :wave:

https://defence.pk/pdf/rules/

Spreading fake news

In today’s era, dubious or doubtful sources are being used by interest groups to twist perceptions of people usually for nefarious means. This is not allowed at PDF. Before you post, kindly, check the source yourself, a good practice is to verify the news from multiple sources before posting it on the site. If you are posting your personal opinion or the opinion of another person then clearly state it to be so, credit the original content. Do not masquerade opinions for news.

Stay on topic.
Open a new thread if you want to discuss that.

Dude stop trolling, you bought in China from no where, this is a discussion about the US.

Can China please help arm the protesters

We want to support democracy and freedom in the US

Black African Americans being terrorised by white majority America? Is that a fair analysis?

These are deep rooted social issue in usa. And this wont be the last time. In couple of weeks another minority will face same and another riot. Keep happening.

Back
Top Bottom