What's new

America's own Taliban-

Taliban????I don't think these guys are executing 8 year old kids.

taliban are in a war, and in war collatoral damage happens, i dunno when talibans killed 8 yr old kid, but then arnt allied forces not killing young boys and mothers by destroying homes etc??

btw if you want to be given some examples then why not the children killer anders of norway who was also a right wing extremist??

taliban are in a war, and in war collatoral damage happens, i dunno when talibans killed 8 yr old kid, but then arnt allied forces not killing young boys and mothers by destroying homes etc??

btw if you want to be given some examples then why not the children killer anders of norway who was also a right wing extremist??

Anders of Norway will go to prison. Taliban are cheered on this forum.

I am pretty sure Texas has lot of technology companies along with NASA and bunch of other research labs. If this is a decline...Texans on general do read stuff that are not strictly bible approved and women do go to school...ah never mind..
There is nothing wrong with having your women ignorant, barefoot, and pregnant. If an 'Almighty' appointed one person to be head of household, having someone else educated and be able to understand family issues will just slow down the decision making process and complicate the marriage. The Taliban have it right. Best keep the wenches clueless.

There is nothing wrong with having your women ignorant, barefoot, and pregnant. If an 'Almighty' appointed one person to be head of household, having someone else educated and be able to understand family issues will just slow down the decision making process and complicate the marriage. The Taliban have it right. Best keep the wenches clueless.

Please do not insult Islam by linking it with the Taliban and their ideology. thank you.

Please do not insult Islam by linking it with the Taliban and their ideology. thank you.

what better can you expect from a veit who escaped from one's own country and is licking the same arse that killed his country men through agent orange..

what better can you expect from a veit who escaped from one's own country and is licking the same arse that killed his country men through agent orange..
Nice to know we have a Pakistani racist here.

i doubt Rick Perry will bomb a school full of girls or behead some jewish grandmothers but ok?!! it really is not a fare comparison, Islamic terrorist are cowards.

i doubt Rick Perry will bomb a school full of girls or behead some jewish grandmothers but ok?!! it really is not a fare comparison, Islamic terrorist are cowards.

I can't make a general comment, But I think Comparing something/someone with taliban is highly inappropriate, coz no one can exwcute the barbarism, what taliban do...

American society is mixed society, even though cristians are in majority, But still they are liberal towards other religion... I have seen many Americans, Either they respect your religion or don't care. They don't hate your religion...

Its only after 9/11 some Amricans are became reactive than proactive.. I am not blaming them, As a human, its our basic nature to become reactive when we are subjected into Worst situation...

No doubt, all religions, be it Christianity or Hinduism, have extremists, but they are nowhere near the scale and breath of extremists, who associate themselves with Islam.

No doubt, all religions, be it Christianity or Hinduism, have extremists, but they are nowhere near the scale and breath of extremists, who associate themselves with Islam.

Reading history of other religions may clear your mind... just reading the news wont give you the big picture

WoW What is the concept of American Own Talibans.....
I think All organization In the world are the consequences of Spy Net Working...:azn:

Reading history of other religions may clear your mind... just reading the news wont give you the big picture

Why history? Are not we living in the present? What is happening now concern us more than what has happened in the past.

Why history? Are not we living in the present? What is happening now concern us more than what has happened in the past.

Because if you read it you will learn fanatics of every belief have committed crimes more heinous than present day Muslim terrorists. .. and you will be able to compare better

The title of the article is misleading. How come people like Rick Perry can be compared to the likes of the Taliban? How? I don't understand.

What does having being barefoot, pregnant and ignorant have to do with anything?

It's not because of religion. It is because of lack of education. If one has no education, he/she automatically becomes backward - religion or no religion.

The Arabs were very active in the field of science and technology back in the days of the Golden Age. But then came infighting, the Crusaders, the Mongols, and Colonialism. Muslim leaders focused more on military than investing in science and technology.

Afghanistan has been through a lot. First the Soviet invasion, decades of civil war and now an US-led NATO presence. I suspect the Taliban - like many others have been suffering from severe cases of psychological warfare.

So, let's not expect Afghanistan to become like Texas anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom