What's new

Amid Protests, Kerala Government School Implements Gender-Neutral Uniform

the era of decipline and uniforms are long gone . we better come our from anglo slave mentality .
One of the main reasons why uniforms were pushed in TamilNadu is because of equality where the rich and poor wears the same dress. This is also done to avoid castiesm in some cases.

well i guess they should start with no mandatory uniforms for high scholl and then go to lower levels in a phased manner.

please note that most schools provide free uniforms for the students, and foods too. So that the parents dont haveto worry about feeding/clothing their children for schools

One of the main reasons why uniforms were pushed in TamilNadu is because of equality where the rich and poor wears the same dress. This is also done to avoid castiesm in some cases.

well i guess they should start with no mandatory uniforms for high scholl and then go to lower levels in a phased manner.

please note that most schools provide free uniforms for the students, and foods too. So that the parents dont haveto worry about feeding/clothing their children for schools
personally i am not worry about uniform cost sir . my issue is its not 16/17/18/1900s kids today are more mature then even adults of those era . we are in post modern era let humans be free from this old mentality that uniform and military style of discipline is good . we have seen how disciplined militraries acted last 300 years.

This👍

All boys and girls of my school wore this "gender-neutral" uniform even a decade back. :hitwall:

1639855026356.png

1639855059957.png

1639855075326.png

Back
Top Bottom