What's new

An Afghan Show of Force: Video

Haha! Bhai, I am from a military family, not an army man myself.

These were just some observations that anyone with basic understanding of defence would say. :D

You have a good knowledge of various military doctrine compared to others here; keep it up :enjoy:

you sized up the ground realities and gave appropriate solutions - don't be humble about it, I doubt even 1% of PDF would have come up with that. (including me of course) :D

@Sher Malang nice video mate ANA has come a long way. :tup:

Hopefully there is some joint ops between Afghanistan and Pakistan in the future (if Pakistani leaders can get their head out of their asses).

images

Excellent, afghan army now seems ready.USA and others including us should back off,support with whatever material aid they need and see these brave soldiers take the fight to taliban.

@Sher Malang nice video mate ANA has come a long way. :tup:

Hopefully there is some joint ops between Afghanistan and Pakistan in the future (if Pakistani leaders can get their head out of their asses).

images

InshAllah bro; I trust things will get better between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Excellent, afghan army now seems ready.USA and others including us should back off,support with whatever material aid they need and see these brave soldiers take the fight to taliban.

There were a lot of propaganda against ANSF from mass media for certain agendas of western countries but facts and figure tells something different; I always insisted on telling that ANSF have huge gains in a matter of 3 years after security transition started. They are maturing and becoming a competitive force against the enemies of Afghanistan; insurgents have lost ground and moral against ANSF and they failed miserably on every filthy tactics of theirs and today they can't go on a face to fact fight with ANSF they rather use suicide attacks and IEDs to counter ANSF progress.

Sher Malang very nice post brother. I hope things continue to get better and the forces look in great shape.

Sher Malang very nice post brother. I hope things continue to get better and the forces look in great shape.

I remember 5 years ago, I watched an |Afghan soldier high of his mind by smoking hash came out into the open, ifred his gun at the Taliban from the hip, and got his Kalashnikov shot off :D

They have improved a lot from even two years ago. :)

@waz haven't seen you for a long time ^_^

I remember 5 years ago, I watched an |Afghan soldier high of his mind by smoking hash came out into the open, ifred his gun at the Taliban from the hip, and got his Kalashnikov shot off :D

Oh damm! Quite a story. They have indeed come a long way and I don't want to see the TaliSCUM back again.

I have been around my friend. It's a fairly busy time for me at work, so I post when I can. I have a long weekend now so i'll be on more. Dude what time is it in Aussie land? Must be daytime. The site is eerily quiet. Shhhhh everyone is asleep. :o:

@@Sher Malang
Awesome video. The timing couldn't have been better.Goes in a long way to infuse confidence of citizens and the world community in the ANA and an independent Afghanistan in the long run.
The 3 points that really show the marked improvement of the ANA.

1. Total planning by afghan officers across branches ,alone ,and execution by men and officers. Remember. in its early days , the ANA was often criticized for non committal soldiers and un-professionalism. The fact that today, ANA foot soldiers and junior officers carried out this exercise brings home the point that persistent training is bearing fruit.
2. Effective usage of available resources to corner and mow dow n insurgents-great to see ANA and AAF working in tandem..I assume MI35s are from the 1st wing since this exercise is in Kabul.
3. Realising and responding effectively to the IED threat- OF paramount importance. Will go a long way in reducing casualties and keeping the foot soldier's morale high.

I am sure in the coming days the ANA will go from strength to strength. Amen!

Thanks brother, we also need military assistance from Iran and I wish for some joint exercises between Iranian and Afghan forces in future :tup:

That's because since the beginning Pashto speakers in high level positions talked in Dari including presidents, ministers; for us it's not any issue talking in Pashto or Dari both are official languages.
Good to see an Afghan here. You are right to seek most help from Iran, since India is there mostly for heroin, I do not know if you know, but it is the world's biggest heroin consumer country, the second reason not to trust them is that they have a strategic interest in Afghanistan and that is to split Afghanistan and Pakistan while surrounding the Latter and creating problems in both, this is a colonial inheritance from England, and many high ranking Hindus are British educated, and most probably still linked to Britain policies somehow. India is Friends with Israel, this is another reason why to be suspicious about its friendship with Afghanistan, apart from the potential wealth of Afghanistan that approaches more than 3 trillion $ worth of natural resources, and the rush of India to buy mines and land in Afghanistan as soon as this potential wealth was announced. Further reasons should be the number of Indian consulates in Afghanistan, these numbers are too high to be normal, they are espionage niches.
The main reason they should not be fully trusted is their hatred for Islam and Muslims. so you should not be late in finding out, just be careful and befriend them loyally but with caution and prudence, and do not allow them to weaken a brother country like Pakistan, that means weakening yo as well and Islam in general.
So, yes go for Iran and Pakistan, it will be the best option with the best pay off. Befriend India and make it know that no attempts at splitting Muslim brother nations will be tolerated, while giving it trade opportunities constrained to trade, to help it out economically.
That is best as a block of Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan will be powerfull in all areas and will strengthen the Muslim world in general.
Best of luck and best wishes to Afghan brothers and sisters.

Yeah I have seen many videos of Afghan troops high out of their minds goofing around, this video shows professionalism.

Good to see an Afghan here. You are right to seek most help from Iran, since India is there mostly for heroin, I do not know if you know, but it is the world's biggest heroin consumer country, the second reason not to trust them is that they have a strategic interest in Afghanistan and that is to split Afghanistan and Pakistan while surrounding the Latter and creating problems in both, this is a colonial inheritance from England, and many high ranking Hindus are British educated, and most probably still linked to Britain policies somehow. India is Friends with Israel, this is another reason why to be suspicious about its friendship with Afghanistan, apart from the potential wealth of Afghanistan that approaches more than 3 trillion $ worth of natural resources, and the rush of India to buy mines and land in Afghanistan as soon as this potential wealth was announced. Further reasons should be the number of Indian consulates in Afghanistan, these numbers are too high to be normal, they are espionage niches.
The main reason they should not be fully trusted is their hatred for Islam and Muslims. so you should not be late in finding out, just be careful and befriend them loyally but with caution and prudence, and do not allow them to weaken a brother country like Pakistan, that means weakening yo as well and Islam in general.
So, yes go for Iran and Pakistan, it will be the best option with the best pay off. Befriend India and make it know that no attempts at splitting Muslim brother nations will be tolerated, while giving it trade opportunities constrained to trade, to help it out economically.
That is best as a block of Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan will be powerfull in all areas and will strengthen the Muslim world in general.
Best of luck and best wishes to Afghan brothers and sisters.

Bro what are you Iranian?

Yeah I have seen many videos of Afghan troops high out of their minds goofing around, this video shows professionalism.

Bro what are you Iranian?

True about the newly seen professionalism.
No I am not Iranian, but have some blood from most Muslim nations. My ancestors were from Mecca, I am a direct descendant of Mohammad PBUH.
You saw Aalamat Al iqbal many times on my face, be it in afghanistan, iraq, Bosnia or chechnya.

. You are right to seek most help from Iran, since India is there mostly for heroin, I do not know if you know, but it is the world's biggest heroin consumer country, the second reason ...rabid rantings

It seems data points to something else.....

http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/WDR2011/StatAnnex-consumption.pdf

Drugs use map of the world | News | theguardian.com
(Select Opiates)

List of countries by prevalence of opiates use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interestingly , Pakistan makes it to the TOP 10 users of heroin/opium consumers. Congrats. That may well answer the rest of the vomit.

It seems data points to something else.....

http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/WDR2011/StatAnnex-consumption.pdf

Drugs use map of the world | News | theguardian.com
(Select Opiates)

List of countries by prevalence of opiates use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interestingly , Pakistan makes it to the TOP 10 users of heroin/opium consumers. Congrats. That may well answer the rest of the vomit.
India is toping the world in Heroin consumption , you can not fool anyone, too many studies have already been done, and anyone can google it.

India is toping the world in Heroin consumption , you can not fool anyone, too many studies have already been done, and anyone can google it

I did google and this is what came up. Surely the UN is not trying to fool anybody to belittle someone's sensitive ego on a random defence forum . I may be ill informed and hence I ask you to provide me with credible findings that you can share with me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom