What's new

An Afghani goes to the bowling alley for the first time

Dude what are you talking about seriously?
Overall they are doing things which are not legal such as kidnappings for ransom,heroin and hashish smuggling,weapons smuggling,terrorism,child prostitution and other crimes.Even if some are trying to make a honest living they are taking jobs away from pakistanis who deserve first because they are citizens of the state.And their purpose to stay inside pakistan and get citizenships is just to gain personal advantage ,deep in heart they all hate us with passion ,support india and want pakistan to be destroyed.I can,t see such people living among ourselves who are taking advantage of us and in heart they are against our existence.

tbh you can't blame average afghani in Pakistan for Kabul love for India. Though since Pakistan is piss poor country with people dying of poverty, their jobs can be done by locals like doing menial work or selling fruits. Pakistan shouldn't deport them because they are criminals but because they are not needed, are burden and security risk.

Half-literate afghanis on internet do hate Pakistan though.

tbh you can't blame average afghani in Pakistan for Kabul love for India. Though since Pakistan is piss poor country with people dying of poverty, their jobs can be done by locals like doing menial work or selling fruits. Pakistan shouldn't deport them because they are criminals but because they are not needed, are burden and security risk.

Afghans came empty hand in Pakistan but some of them now own big business even in city like Islamabad so Pakistan might be poor country but it provided them equal opportunities ..Its their anti Pakistan sentiment and ungrarefulness which made them villain in the eyes of average Pakistani otherwise they were treated as muslim brother earlier ..even illiterate afghan have this superiotity complex in their mind and they think that they are better Muslim than Punjabi or sindhi because they were converetd form Hindusim etc

They also have this enmity against Pakistani Punjabi because of sikhs clash with afgahns and they treat all Punjabi with one brush. There are some others reason i.e they perceive theselves as rulers of this land and still live in glory of past duranni empire so they cannot digest this fact that afghanistan went in backward direction while Pakistan still made progress in few years of its formation..Worst afghan are actually those who live in abroad because they are full of hate, jealousy and often express it openly

@SecularNationalist always come up with low quality threads. Live is anti-muslim website, tomorrow they will post same video with Pakistani tag.
I feel pity for those who are debating with this Pseudo Secular Nationalist who always debate like “You are right BUT.... phir apna falsafa jharta hai”
LMAO

Afghans came empty hand in Pakistan but some of them now own big business even in city like Islamabad so Pakistan might be poor country but it provided them equal opportunities ..Its their anti Pakistan sentiment and ungrarefulness which made them villain in the eyes of average Pakistani otherwise they were treated as muslim brother earlier ..even illiterate afghan have this superiotity complex in their mind and they think that they are better Muslim than Punjabi or sindhi because they were converetd form Hindusim etc

They also have this enmity against Pakistani Punjabi because of sikhs clash with afgahns and they treat all Punjabi with one brush. There are some others reason i.e they perceive theselves as rulers of this land and still live in glory of past duranni empire so they cannot digest this fact that afghanistan went in backward direction while Pakistan still made progress in few years of its formation..Worst afghan are actually those who live in abroad because they are full of hate, jealousy and often express it openly

Again have to blame army jernail Zia for all this mess who allowed them in. I couldn't care less what afghanis say. We need them out because there is only so much in Pakistan and I would rather see locals sharing pie of it then foreigners. Other reasons are trivial.

Like I said I don't have any special sympathy for Afghans in particular but putting them in the same basket is a disgraceful thing to do. Also last time I checked the attacks were mainly being done by TTP (aka ex good Taliban).

"Dal khor Kala Punjabi" ? Aap apnay hum sayoun key kiya izzat karain gay jab aapnay hum watanon say hee baat karnay key tameez nahin rakhtay. Oh well had low expectations from you anyway.
Your exposure with afghans is most probably very limited.You met few that,s why you don,t know that dal khor kala punjabi slang.
@SecularNationalist always come up with low quality threads. Live is anti-muslim website, tomorrow they will post same video with Pakistani tag.

As i said earlier afghan sympathizers are our worst enemies.Low quality pakistanis like you should go back to Afghanistan and die there.You have zero respect for all the sons of this soil who died fighting with afghan terrorists.
Can i ask what was the purpose of starting this thread? To me it looks like you just wanted to ridicule Afghans or Pukhtoons, especially by tagging Sarah Ahmadzai.
Not really it was just a funny thread.I would have opened it even if it was about a pakistani.Later it turned out to be anti afghan thread because most pakistanis here do not like afghans.
I feel pity for those who are debating with this Pseudo Secular Nationalist who always debate like “You are right BUT.... phir apna falsafa jharta hai”
LMAO
A cave woman ,beggar and asylum seeker should be the last one to teach me what is pseudo secularism.
I am not surprised you have not answered my single question so far because you have no answer which shows you are not a namak haram.So you always resort to such answers rather than answering the questions i raised.
You cannot debate with me because i ask hard questions,your taliban creation,etc and all anti pakistan propaganda do not work in front of me.

Bhi saab why you are acting as Wakeel of Afhhans? Go read her tweets against our army and then give us lecture here. We have problems with those afghans who keep enmity and hatred for Pakistan and Pakistani who are in majority as per my experience . I think half of our problems would not be there if we had not share any border with Afghanistan. All major terrorist attack in Pakistan sponsored by them as planned from Afghanistan

This dal khor kala Punjabi should spend some time with Afghans then he would know their racist and arrogant mindset :D
Dude as i said before afghan sympathizers are our worst enemies.We should kill or deport such snakes in our country first before we deal with namak haram afghans.
Like I said I don't have any special sympathy for Afghans in particular but putting them in the same basket is a disgraceful thing to do. Also last time I checked the attacks were mainly being done by TTP (aka ex good Taliban).
Wow now i cannot believe you are justifying what india and afghans say about TTP when they kill our soldiers and citizens.Do you have any idea from where the TTP get it,s funds?Do you know who funded the peshawar school attack and from where it was originated?

A cave woman ,beggar and asylum seeker should be the last one to teach me what is pseudo secularism.
I am not surprised you have not answered my single question so far because you have no answer which shows you are not a namak haram.So you always resort to such answers rather than answering the questions i raised.
You cannot debate with me because i ask hard questions,your taliban creation,etc and all anti pakistan propaganda do not work in front of me.

Jisy ghar ma koi nhe sunta woh idhr aa kay falsafay jharta hai!
No more replies to your nonsense posts!

Jisy ghar ma koi nhe sunta woh idhr aa kay falsafay jharta hai!
No more replies to your nonsense posts!
Thanks for proving one more time you have no answers for my questions.
"Tum jaison ko ghar mein doosri bar salan nahi milta aur yahan afghan nationalist bani wi hai " :lol: :rofl:
Salan mein namak zyada khati hai ya kum namak haram? :lol:

Crazy nationalists from both sides are the main reason for the hatred between afghans and pakistanis!

Last edited:
Ironic is this lady got education in Pakistan and fully funded on same Pakistani country men then to scholarship in Outside...Namak ka masla ha aur kch nai...
Instead of wasting money on these loy shoy ungrateful folks,government should do more for our own people from FATA or Baluchistan.
Alas....why indeed ..answer is corruption and misguided thoughts

She got education and scholarships in Pakistan yet she is anti-Pakistani?. The problem here is not Afghan genetics but their nationalism. Nationalism does that to you. Every kind of nationalism make you like that, whether it is based on ethnicity, country or religion. It makes you blind and dishonest. For example Pakistanis are very concerned about Muslims in India but have turned blind eye towards China government screwing its Muslim population. Afghans (Pashtuns of Afghanistan) love to point out the deplorable conditions of Pashtuns and Baluchs in Pakistan but are themselves very mean and racist towards ethnic minorities in their own country.
We dont care of muslims else where out of subcontinent ...why should we...china human rights issue isnt specific to muslims..in case if india Pakistan was made to protect majority in Pakistan and advocate Rights for minority muslims in india..but we are only vocal in UN/india/Pakistan accepted disputed territory area

Yes i also noticed the same thing.The guy who was asking him questions was for sure drunk [emoji38]

I know each and every thing about her.A while ago i started a campaigned against her on PDF and i completely exposed her.I was the one who busted his twitter account full of anti pakistan tweets and on this forum told everyone that she is another ungrateful afghan on this forum for not good purposes.You can visit her profile page for more information.

You just nailed it dude:tup:
Nationalism is not a problem at all .Nationalism teach us patriotism and unite people in one direction.Nationalism is not always like nazi nationalism where people tried to gain advantage by harming others.All great nations who appeared big and glorious were nationalists.Our founding father for almost his whole life was a indian nationalist.
Afghans as you said from the day one are against us.They are not nationalists as they always fight with each other instead of fighting the invaders.If they were nationalists trust me it was not possible for the soviets and americans to stay in their country for that long period.They dislike us for the durrand line try to gain more land till attock but cannot manage the one they already have.And also yes they feel jealous because in comparison they stand no where.
How come you can call afghans nationalist when they fights and refuse to even agree on word afghan on their ID card!!!!!

They have enmity against us because they like bollywood movies and indian girls and have missense thought they ruled us(some pushtoon) in the past briefly so they have right to do it again..forgetting that they have been colony mostly since 1970s

Your exposure with afghans is most probably very limited.You met few that,s why you don,t know that dal khor kala punjabi slang.

As i said earlier afghan sympathizers are our worst enemies.Low quality pakistanis like you should go back to Afghanistan and die there.You have zero respect for all the sons of this soil who died fighting with afghan terrorists.

Not really it was just a funny thread.I would have opened it even if it was about a pakistani.Later it turned out to be anti afghan thread because most pakistanis here do not like afghans.

Dude as i said before afghan sympathizers are our worst enemies.We should kill or deport such snakes in our country first before we deal with namak haram afghans.

Wow now i cannot believe you are justifying what india and afghans say about TTP when they kill our soldiers and citizens.Do you have any idea from where the TTP get it,s funds?Do you know who funded the peshawar school attack and from where it was originated?
The most amazing thing is how Short people memory is....people have forgotten that western alliance openly bombed peshawar in 1990s and hijacked a school bus...i mean wow...!!! people do forget ...!!

Pushtoons are represented by pakistan as twice as much of pushtoons live in KPK,Baluchistan , sindh/Karachi than in all Afghanistan

Same way punjabi culture is presented by Pakistan not india

Crazy nationalists from both sides are the main reason for the hatred between afghans and pakistanis!
Bug off

How come you can call afghans nationalist when they fights and refuse to even agree on word afghan on their ID card!!!!!

They have enmity against us because they like bollywood movies and indian girls and have missense thought they ruled us(some pushtoon) in the past briefly so they have right to do it again..forgetting that they have been colony mostly since 1970s
They are not nationalists ,they are cursed people who never learned to live together in peace and harmony.Their whole history if full of invasions by foreigners and humiliations .

Back
Top Bottom