What's new

An Ancient Indian Secret Society

wow!! seriously......cant believe it.....sounds like some hollywood movie :D
well buddy do you ever thought why and how the many facts about great ancient indian/hindu and budhists empires came owt in very short time in earli 18th century after bieng hiddenunder the rearth for at least 2000 years( ever since the onslought or shakas, kushans, huns and later 800 years of muslim rule) if not more :azn:

well buddy that was the first wave let india become more strong more waves are to follow which will totalli reshape owr owtlook at the moern siences like compouter/information revoloution changed the world in last 30 years :coffee:

Dont you know he writes scripts for Bhojpuri movies?:lol:
no levina ji im a hindu banya from old delhi not a bhojpuri

well buddy do you ever thought why and how the many facts about great ancient indian/hindu and budhists empires came owt in very short time in earli 18th century after bieng hiddenunder the rearth for at least 2000 years( ever since the onslought or shakas, kushans, huns and later 800 years of muslim rule) if not more :azn:

well buddy that was the first wave let india become more strong more waves are to follow which will totalli reshape owr owtlook at the moern siences like compouter/information revoloution changed the world in last 30 years :coffee:

no levina ji im a hindu banya from old delhi not a bhojpuri
well it says that the "unknown nine" now can be english too or european....i mean....are these foreigners carrying our indian legacy now???

there is a secret society in Lahore. there base of operation is yet to be discovered, but I do know what they do, used to know one of their member !

well it says that the "unknown nine" now can be english too or european....i mean....are these foreigners carrying our indian legacy now???
wel buddy if that was so then why and how hinduism is regenrating at a staedy pace for the last two centuries in perticular after laying dormant for more than 800 years under islamick rule and why are indians specially the hindus are getting into all the worlds top universities , laborateries and all such fields and after a certain time having much of thelatest western exposer crave to come back there roots in india and this new found so called "indian/hindu nationalism"

well brother im not a very learned or intellectual person and my grammer and speling skills are laughable to say the least but dear thing is those 9 men society is indian and for indians onli ...period and until or unless we shed this "paranoia" about thinking and evalueting evry thing on basis of western thinking which again has its roots in "abrahmical relegeons" can never understand and unlock the mystries of ancient hindu wisdom and text ....... which as amny beleave was lost in midival islamick rule but thats far from truth and thats all i know thanks

wel buddy if that was so then why and how hinduism is regenrating at a staedy pace for the last two centuries in perticular after laying dormant for more than 800 years under islamick rule and why are indians specially the hindus are getting into all the worlds top universities , laborateries and all such fields and after a certain time having much of thelatest western exposer crave to come back there roots in india and this new found so called "indian/hindu nationalism"

well brother im not a very learned or intellectual person and my grammer and speling skills are laughable to say the least but dear thing is those 9 men society is indian and for indians onli ...period and until or unless we shed this "paranoia" about thinking and evalueting evry thing on basis of western thinking which again has its roots in "abrahmical relegeons" can never understand and unlock the mystries of ancient hindu wisdom and text ....... which as amny beleave was lost in midival islamick rule but thats far from truth and thats all i know thanks
wow!!...u have opened a pandora's box for me....well now m gonna research more about this creed of "nine unknown man"...then i will try to connect their existance with all those major events happened in india and abroad related with the rise of hinduism since the britishers left...thnx a lot sir :D

I'm part of the Lucky Strikers....You look like one of those Cameliers:laugh:
im a petty goldflaker then :secret::drag:

wow!!...u have opened a pandora's box for me....well now m gonna research more about this creed of "nine unknown man"...then i will try to connect their existance with all those major events happened in india and abroad related with the rise of hinduism since the britishers left...thnx a lot sir :D
well dont forget the time line and also connect indian renancance = whn likes or raja ram mohan roy and in the later part when swamy vivekanand came its not just about siences onli :cheers:

Desi cigs are way more potent Sirjee!
well then what is better than charminar or say panama :azn:

jackiecharminar.jpg

1lonf647ru9vxk.jpg

:cheers:

aint King Ashoka and his secret council were credited for possessing the knowledge of Vimana???

Anti-Gravity Studies
The Indian Emperor Ashoka started a "Secret Society of the Nine Unknown Men": great Indian scientists who were supposed to catalogue the many sciences. Ashoka kept their work secret because he was afraid that the advanced science catalogued by these men, culled from ancient Indian sources, would be used for the evil purpose of war, which Ashoka was strongly against, having been converted to Buddhism after defeating a rival army in a bloody battle. The "Nine Unknown Men" wrote a total of nine books, presumably one each.

Book number was "The Secrets of Gravitation!" This book, known to historians, but not actually seen by them dealt chiefly with "gravity control." It is presumably still around somewhere, kept in a secret library in India, Tibet or elsewhere (perhaps even in North America somewhere). One can certainly understand Ashoka’s reasoning for wanting to keep such knowledge a secret, assuming it exists. Ashoka was also aware devastating wars using such advanced vehicles and other "futuristic weapons" that had destroyed the ancient Indian "Rama Empire" several thousand years before.

The Vimanas - The Ancient Flying Machines

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom