What's new

An Appeal Against the Bloodshed

Are you completely thick in the head? This was the draft of an appeal to be signed by Pakistanis.
Would any Pakistani have signed an appeal calling Burhan Wani a terrorist?

Dont get personal or excited. Lets keep the dialogue Adult to Adult.

Show me one Pakistani who would call Wani a terrorist & show me one Indian besides you worth his salt who will call him a freedom fighter .

You have just admitted that Wani was not a Freedom Fighter then why write so ?

Dont get personal or excited.

Show me one Pakistani who would call Wani a terrorist & show me one Indian besides you worth his salt who will call him a freedom fighter .

Are a Steno to the Pak posters that you need to make a draft to suit them ? You have just admitted that Wani was not a Freedom Fighter then why write so ?

I think you are mixing my views with their views, and getting confused.

Are you completely thick in the head? This was the draft of an appeal to be signed by Pakistanis.
Would any Pakistani have signed an appeal calling Burhan Wani a terrorist?

So let's check.

@RAMPAGE

Would you mind changing the phrase used to describe Burhan Wani to 'terrorist'?
My feelings alone are of little consequence. I think that the word rebel would be acceptable to most.

I am going by what I read & what you admit.

I would be happy to be corrected.

You can't be corrected. You are too stupid.

When I write an appeal for mercy from a convicted criminal, I don't refer to his hideous crimes, I refer to the unfortunate events in which he was involved. When I write an appeal for the Pakistanis to sign, I don't refer to someone they admire as a terrorist, as they would never accept such a draft, I write referring to him in their terms, as a freedom fighter.

My views will be clearly shown in any appeals that I sign, not in ones that I draft for others. Have you seen the appeal that I signed? Have you read it? Have you any problems with it? If not, what is your difficulty, precisely?

My feelings alone are of little consequence. I think that the word rebel would be acceptable to most.

Please, then, change it to rebel, if it is not too late.

You can't be corrected. You are too stupid.

When I write an appeal for mercy from a convicted criminal, I don't refer to his hideous crimes, I refer to the unfortunate events in which he was involved. When I write an appeal for the Pakistanis to sign, I don't refer to someone they admire as a terrorist, as they would never accept such a draft, I write referring to him in their terms, as a freedom fighter.

My views will be clearly shown in any appeals that I sign, not in ones that I draft for others. Have you seen the appeal that I signed? Have you read it? Have you any problems with it? If not, what is your difficulty, precisely?

For the second time, dont get personal.

Thats just the point , why are you so anxious to ' please' Pakistanis ? If as admitted by you he is not a Freedom Fighter - stand by your views.

For the second time, dont get personal.

Thats just the point , why are you so anxious to ' please' Pakistanis ? If as admitted by you he is not a Freedom Fighter - stand by your views.

No, my objective is not, and was not to impose my views on anyone. It was to get them to join the general movement for peace, and to appeal to both the government and to the Tehreek to back off and allow space for tempers to cool down. Essentially, it was about stopping the bloodshed, including the uncoordinated injuries to innocent bystanders.

It is not about pleasing Pakistanis, it is about getting some peace back when 35, perhaps 41 people have already died, and many more are injured.

How can I change it? I thought you'd launch it on the website?

I'm sorry, should I do that? I was under the impression that one of the mods would do it. Please confirm. I will do that asap.

How do you personally feel about rebel and insurgent? Another word that has been suggested?

No, my objective is not, and was not to impose my views on anyone. It was to get them to join the general movement for peace, and to appeal to both the government and to the Tehreek to back off and allow space for tempers to cool down. Essentially, it was about stopping the bloodshed, including the uncoordinated injuries to innocent bystanders.

It is not about pleasing Pakistanis, it is about getting some peace back when 35, perhaps 41 people have already died, and many more are injured.

Noble thoughts.

The bottom line is that you refer to a terrorist as a Freedom Fighter while admitting yourself that he was not one. Now to soften it you suggest he be called a Rebel .

Now , who sounds confused ?

Furthermore, if its not about pleasing Pakistanis why go against your own grain ?

Anyway , I have made my point & shall rest my case.

I wish you good luck & more accolades.

Noble thoughts.

The bottom line is that you refer to a terrorist as a Freedom Fighter while admitting yourself that he was not one..

Now , who sounds confused ?

Furthermore, if its not about pleasing Pakistanis why go against your own grain ?

Anyway , I have made my point & shall rest my case.

I wish you good luck & more accolades.

You have made a point in the air.

I did not refer to someone as a freedom fighter, I drafted an appeal for Pakistanis to sign which referred to him as a freedom fighter. Their appeal does not reflect my views in every particular, only on the broad aspect of seeking peace and an end to bloodshed. There is no confusion at all, except in your mind, where you cannot distinguish between an individual's views and what he drafts for others to adopt as their views.

You mention pleasing Pakistanis. Did you imply by any chance that getting them to do something positive would be achieved by displeasing them? And how does it go against my grain by acknowledging that they look at things differently from the way I do?

For that reason, I suggest that you have no point to make, only an extremely silly confusion between the draft and the views of the drafter, and that you have no case to rest. You never had.

You have made a point in the air.

I did not refer to someone as a freedom fighter, I drafted an appeal for Pakistanis to sign which referred to him as a freedom fighter. Their appeal does not reflect my views in every particular, only on the broad aspect of seeking peace and an end to bloodshed. There is no confusion at all, except in your mind, where you cannot distinguish between an individual's views and what he drafts for others to adopt as their views.

You mention pleasing Pakistanis. Did you imply by any chance that getting them to do something positive would be achieved by displeasing them? And how does it go against my grain by acknowledging that they look at things differently from the way I do?

For that reason, I suggest that you have no point to make, only an extremely silly confusion between the draft and the views of the drafter, and that you have no case to rest. You never had.

You appear to be the kind of a person who likes to have the last word ... be my Guest

Jaichand .. Err Joe

Back
Top Bottom