What's new

An Indian Propaganda video

Who is she and which group does she belong to ? This tiny little creature has put all other loud mouths to shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is she and which group does she belong to ? This tiny little creature has put all other loud mouths to shame.

Allready seen, Poem has been written and she is very good in ratta... Although, she was talking about atom bomb, she don't know what is atom bomb.

very good memorizing ability:tup:, regarding the group, u can judge from her dress up she is from indian talibans:argh:

They don't have guns but they do have lakda I mean stick.

If dresses makes you believe who is taliban, then whole Muslims must be that as they wear same clothes. :azn:

They don't have guns but they do have lakda I mean stick.

If dresses makes you believe who is taliban, then whole Muslims must be that as they wear same clothes. :azn:

who said any thing about guns:what:, but talibans dress up is totally different to other muslims,(search it out:blink:) they have very distinctive appereance, same goes for hindu religious extremisits. and by the way that doesnt make the all the hindus extremisits.

mV2Ld0Ia_yM[/media] - indian *****

Wow. Adolf Hitler has been reborn in the form of a cute little Indian girl. Whoever instilled such hatred in this innocent child should be charged with crime against humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:
who said any thing about guns:what:, but talibans dress up is totally different to other muslims,(search it out:blink:) they have very distinctive appereance, same goes for hindu religious extremisits. and by the way that doesnt make the all the hindus extremisits.

You pick up the dress and I responded. She is extremist but it looks he has been taught or either she is too intelligent. Although she truly pointed out about Kashmir, etc. Yes, Atom Bomb was funny enough to laungh.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Wow. Adolf Hitler has been reborn in the form of a cute little Indian girl. Whoever instilled such hatred in this innocent child should be charged with crime against humanity.

Brother, it is India. You cannot prove who did and why did. If you even file case, it will take years to complete and even man will do but not case.

You pick up the dress and I responded.
wow, thanks for letting us know about your mode of responce. but any how my post wasnt for you in the first place.
She is extremist but it looks he has been taught or either she is too intelligent.
hummm:what: is there any competition"MY EXTREMIST IS MORE INTELLIGENT AND EDUCATED THEN YOURS" going on here. we surrender, you win, now award her a gold medal.
come on now, as if you need a special degree to be eligible for extremism:lol::lol:and by the way dont the uneducated extremists have benifit of the doubt as compered to your educated ones???:azn:
Although she truly pointed out about Kashmir, etc.
hummm very true, at least from an indian perspective:azn: but where is the other half of the truth, the real one, the bitter one???:what:
Yes, Atom Bomb was funny enough to laungh.
agreed, infact to me all of it was funny, as i take the whole thread intended for fun, so lets keep it that way and enjoy:cheers:
regards.

wow, thanks for letting us know about your mode of responce. but any how my post wasnt for you in the first place. hummm:what: is there any competition"MY EXTREMIST IS MORE INTELLIGENT AND EDUCATED THEN YOURS" going on here. we surrender, you win, now award her a gold medal.
come on now, as if you need a special degree to be eligible for extremism:lol::lol:and by the way dont the uneducated extremists have benifit of the doubt as compered to your educated ones???:azn:
hummm very true, at least from an indian perspective:azn: but where is the other half of the truth, the real one, the bitter one???:what:
agreed, infact to me all of it was funny, as i take the whole thread intended for fun, so lets keep it that way and enjoy:cheers:
regards.

You took dress and called him Taliban. Dress doesn't make anyone taliban or human. There are two parts in my post one is extremist and other is educated. In the latter one I told she is intelligent because she has tones of information. She told about Kashmir insurgency created and it was correct from anyone point. You also agree that you send mujahideen there. Offcourse for her, atom bombs are toys to play.

You took dress and called him Taliban. Dress doesn't make anyone taliban or human. There are two parts in my post one is extremist and other is educated. In the latter one I told she is intelligent because she has tones of information. She told about Kashmir insurgency created and it was correct from anyone point. You also agree that you send mujahideen there. Offcourse for her, atom bombs are toys to play.

thanks, for repeating your arguments, although that was not necessery.first of all tell me, is it him or her??? cause i took her for a female, and now u keep calling her, him and he makes me think otherwise :lol::lol:, u know what i have never seen a decently dressed indian man or woman, saying such crap, same i believe for the pakistanis, although generally their sentiments go up and down the hill from time to time. dressing is a part of physical appereance, i called her indian taliban because you will only hear such crap from people dressed up in such robes, just to show they are symbol of something. what do you think ,y talibans wear such akward dressings and keep long beard and hair???? figure that out and will come to know what i ment.
one the lighter note as far as her intelligence is concerned>> ya she is very intellegent,"AAP KOUN HO, AP SHER HO SHER":rofl::rofl::rofl:

thanks, for repeating your arguments, although that was not necessery.first of all tell me, is it him or her??? cause i took her for a female, and now u keep calling her, him and he makes me think otherwise :lol::lol:, u know what i have never seen a decently dressed indian man or woman, saying such crap, same i believe for the pakistanis, although generally their sentiments go up and down the hill from time to time. dressing is a part of physical appereance, i called her indian taliban because you will only hear such crap from people dressed up in such robes, just to show they are symbol of something. what do you think ,y talibans wear such akward dressings and keep long beard and hair???? figure that out and will come to know what i ment.
one the lighter note as far as her intelligence is concerned>> ya she is very intellegent,"AAP KOUN HO, AP SHER HO SHER":rofl::rofl::rofl:

whether its he or she, to me both will do, coz i am pathan, u know ALL ROUNDERS :cheers:

Anyways, in my opinion it was an attempt to introduce glamour into extremism. her beauty must have brought a good number of people to listen to her.

if such a cute person would say something mean and i were there listening to her, i would also say HURRAH.

lastly she never said "SHER" to boost the morals of the audiance, rather she was demoralizing them but they were so ignorant or innocent ( whatever the case might be), that they were happy or maybe enjoying.

she kept on saying "kon ho tum, seer ho seer" means who are you , seer(a desi unit of weighing things), my answer to her would have been, TUM SEER HO TO HUM SAWA-SEER HAIN:rofl:

I find most these videos really funny ( From both side media). What i am surprised at is how many well educated and Intelligent people here fall for many of these, Get extremely passionate and start throwing insults at each other.. Really amazes me sometimes.

I guess these kind of Spicy stuff are circulated in media because majority fall for it. Both countries feel that their media is reporting the right thing and they get happy, angry, sad on reports which have really low substance... Our politicians and media don't know any better, but Guys we can do better than this. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom