What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am i destroying afridi's peace . He is talking about my country , i will comment . speak in urdu brother , there is no harm .

I can also begin to keep discussion go further if I will start to say what Sehwag said and mean abut Pakistan.
But STOP it here and lets be on the topic please.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Frustrated ? why ? because his team lost to my team in a match a few days ago ?

You need to find a better word or speak in urdu .:cheers:

What is your problem?

I can also begin to keep discussion go further if I will start to say what Sehwag said and mean abut Pakistan.
But STOP it here and lets be on the topic please.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

What is your problem?

Out of curiosity, what did Sehwag say?

Simply say tnx Gary Kristan. Without you we(India) cant won it. I want to see you back as coach of Team India. I follow you closly, i noticed one thing. But i dont want to tell and make a any buzz abt it. I salute ur national pride and hats off.

hembo,

Truth is bitter. Friend, try to believe the reality as Afridi says!

And why should I believe what Afridi says? Is there a written law that what Afridi says must be true?

What he says about the media is partially true, but the media is as bad in Pakistan too. But what offended me was what he said about the "AWAM". That was dis-respectful for a person representing his country. Very bad statesmanship! And yes its not true.

Video of my party last night coming upppp! Damn I just woke up :cheesy:

I'm takin the video.. this is towards the very end.. everyone is drunk as hell and has pretty much lost their bhangra dance steps :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
dhoni_bald_head_photo.jpg

New hair-cut............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom