What's new

And... Phantom got flopped!

We are supposed to put up with their beards and topis but they get furious if we display our religious symbols....this is the reason we hate them....hypocrisy and fanaticism.
On the contrary I don't hate them at all. I hate something else.

But anyway. I find it fun - poking at their subconscious hate for Hindus. On the surface, a Pakistani will make a very good conversation with an Indian and vice versa. But - that's the surface. It also depends how Pakistani the Pakistani is. If they are like the Iranians abroad, living their lives - there will be no diff. But usually Pakistanis are very very particular about their religion and do have a sense of superiority complex in them. That is what I find funny. :P

One thing is very healthy sign. No Pakistan bashing bolly wood film has got suucess in last 5 years.
The anti pakistan type masala movies are rejected even by indian cinema viewers.

On the contrary I don't hate them at all. I hate something else.

But anyway. I find it fun - poking at their subconscious hate for Hindus. On the surface, a Pakistani will make a very good conversation with an Indian and vice versa. But - that's the surface. It also depends how Pakistani the Pakistani is. If they are like the Iranians abroad, living their lives - there will be no diff. But usually Pakistanis are very very particular about their religion and do have a sense of superiority complex in them. That is what I find funny. :P
I also don't hate them..I too hate that something else which is the reason behind their miseries,evils,cruelties,irrational thinking, inhuman behaviour etc.

Flop movie causes sleepless nights for Pakistanis .....
No body is sleep less on pakistani side. Infact it is saif whose only hope to get a hit film using pakistan bashing phenomenon is licking the dust.

After giving flop after flop, its time this B grade actor saif stop selling his churaan.

One thing is very healthy sign. No Pakistan bashing bolly wood film has got suucess in last 5 years.
The anti pakistan type masala movies are rejected even by indian cinema viewers.
Not because we love or hate Pakistan. Even Pak loving films got flopped. We just don't care as much about Pakistan. That obsession is coming down. :P

No body is sleep less on pakistani side. Infact it is saif whose only hope to get a hit film using pakistan bashing phenomenon is licking the dust.

After giving flop after flop, its time this B grade actor saif stop selling his churaan.
He needs to do his best. His heart has tried giving up twice. He needs top class treatment to pump the blood to this 'organs'. So, he will try anything. :D

This Film flopped because there was no Hand pump ukhado scene other wise this would have been Hit

Around me they were not. But then I am different, I agree. My 'Om' shirts and namaskar greetings may have put them off. :devil:
LolZzz
@ranjeet and you have some similarities.

Saw the movie , average action, thank god for no song or item numbers . watchable when it comes on tv in a few months. :)
Lol
Okay then...I will watch it online or may be on the TV few months later.
I am sure Diwali tak TV pe aajayegi. :D

LolZzz
@ranjeet and you have some similarities.

Lol
Okay then...I will watch it online or may be on the TV few months later.
I am sure Diwali tak TV pe aajayegi. :D
I am one of those guys who go for the first day first show:)
even when i worked i used to disappear on a "client call" to go watch movie:D

Saw the film yesterday , gotta admit this ain't pictures Pakistan negatively in any manner rather terrorism . However , it was nowhere close to the gem of a movie "baby"

Did you mean suprabhat?? :coffee:
Gosh!!!
When will you artificial sanghis get your prounciation right??? :pissed:
We in koshur call it so. :mad:
aloknathbday6.jpg

View attachment 251898

• From the statics, looks like film wouldn't even recover its production money.
  • 60% cinemas stays vacant
  • Saif Ali Khan's previous 6 movies got plopped, his 7th got equally "lucky".
  • Despite all the created hype and using glamorous face, film did business of 8 corror on the day of release. Recalling, 55 corror is the production cost.
  • Common Indian rejected the fabricated enemy and hypothetical scenario of an operation in Pakistan.

you just proved my point that Pakistanis have become very scared and nervous about Modi. Why I don't understand just like I don't understand why you have shown his picture in this about the Phantom movie.

There is no need to be scared. Modi is a nice guy and wants to help Pakistanis as well.

Is this movie really worth watching???
Saif is a good actor while katrina is a snowoman with frozen expressions.
Should I watch it??? Yes or no???
If your heart bleeds blue then definately ma'am you should give it a try . I promise you wont curse me after watching the movie :partay:

Back
Top Bottom