What's new

Android App : "Pakistan Navy – Reference & Recruitment Guide"

Green_Patriot

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am a long time enthusiast of Pakistan armed forces especially the Navy and follow the developments that take place closely. I know from experience that its hard to find good material in one place to study for joining Pakistan Navy and I was surprised to find on Android Play store that there wasn't even a single App showcasing our Armed forces. That was when i decided to do something about it and made an Educational and Recruitment Guide App on Pakistan Navy. This is my first effort so please bear with me as I've learned Android app development for last few months and came up with this. I would request you guys to at least check it out and let me know of any improvements that i might do. I intend to make more Apps like this if results are encouraging. (P.S. App development is hard !!).
App description is below:

Do check it out @
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.patriotapps.patriot.pakistannavy

APP DESCRIPTION

An un-official App of Pakistan Navy which aims to spread awareness of this powerful force amongst the people. The app is designed with nautical theme and makes use of beautiful imagery in each article to keep the reader engaged. This App is supposed to act as a ready reference, handbook, and tutorial for all people who want to improve their knowledge of Pakistan Navy either for the sake of knowledge or to prepare themselves to join this armed service.

This App covers Pak Navy’s proud maritime history, then educates about Navy’s organization. Special details about all of the Naval combat fleet assets i.e. warships (guided missile destroyers, frigates), submarines, airforce and commandos / marines have also been included.

More so, Pak Navy's various peace time missions, Unforms and Training has also been explained in detail.
Amazon-fire-image1.jpg
Amazon-fire-image2.jpg
Amazon-fire-image3.jpg
128.jpg

Back
Top Bottom