What's new

Angry India tells US 'times have changed' after diplomat spat

Looks like more skeletons are tumbling out of this lady's closet. Bending the rules conveniently to have her way. What a crook she and her daddy is taking everyone for a ride.

The rules for allotment of foreign language to the IFS officers on the basis of their rank in the select list was changed only for her batch (1999) to ensure she got her chosen language.

The Supreme Court found this in a judgment that was delivered three and half years ago while reinstating a dismissed IFS officer Mahaveer V Singhvi and imposing a fine of Rs 25,000 on the Union government for wrongfully terminating the services of the 1999 batch IFS officer.

MEA 'bent' rules to favour Devyani Khobragade - The Times of India

You can stop your long-winded defence. The US seems to have decided to give the lady full immunity.

Things may get out off the track off and on buddy.

I take no shot against India, but I guess you guys took it too far.

Nope- turns out we knew exactly what we were doing

3. In fact considering America's history with illegal immigrants, Why was it that even though the nanny absconded from her work place in July and had her Indian passport revoked she was not arrested by the NYPD ?

4. Why was it that when the Delhi High court passed an injunction against the nanny that she was not declared an illegal fugitive in the eyes of the law ?

5. Why did the govt. of US provide such special treatment to an illegal Indian fugitive from law ?

6. Why did the US further provide a visa for her husband and child by 10th December and facilitate their escape into the US and THEN arrest the Indian diplomat on 12th December ?

You are talking complete and utter nonsense , removing Barriars have nothing to do with Maids Justice

Stop acting like you are the only person who knows the truth and rest are sheep..That a disgusting attitude over a person who has a different point of view . Get back to earth ....

Nobody gives a flying **** about personal generalized opinion about Indians .. Get out of what ever complexity you are having.

7. It was the nanny who claimed a salary of more than 4,500$ when she filled the DS 160 form for A3 visa. Why is she not arrested for Visa fraud when she already had a contract with the diplomat for a far lesser salary ?

8. It can be clearly seen that the nanny was the one perpetuating the fraud, worst that can be claimed is that the Indian diplomat aided and abetted in this fraud (alleged).

The Maid's pay should not even be a issue.

Some Indians just love showcase their moral and ethical superiority over other Indians.

OK lets agree to disagree. I do not want to get into an ugly name calling contest with you.

Looks like more skeletons are tumbling out of this lady's closet. Bending the rules conveniently to have her way. What a crook she and her daddy is taking everyone for a ride.

The rules for allotment of foreign language to the IFS officers on the basis of their rank in the select list was changed only for her batch (1999) to ensure she got her chosen language.

The Supreme Court found this in a judgment that was delivered three and half years ago while reinstating a dismissed IFS officer Mahaveer V Singhvi and imposing a fine of Rs 25,000 on the Union government for wrongfully terminating the services of the 1999 batch IFS officer.

MEA 'bent' rules to favour Devyani Khobragade - The Times of India

Everyone is saying why she was arrested but nobody asks why she had committed a grave crime in the first place (like Visa fraud) for which she was arrested. Not surprising for her who had earlier used the India Govt channels to repeatedly violate laws in her own country and get away with them.

Seriously!

Everyone is saying why she was arrested but nobody asks why she had committed a grave crime in the first place (like Visa fraud) for which she was arrested. Not surprising for her who had earlier used the India Govt channels to repeatedly violate laws in her own country and get away with them.

Seriously!

Raymond Davis has also repeatedly violated laws in his own country and got away ..why did not US let him get tried in Pakistani court for crime as serious as murder ???
Why US pressed for diplomatic immunity which did not exist in first place ???

seriously !

Seriously!

Even if she did something wrong , you have to understand this(Maid phenomenon) has been going on for 60 years, this incident has been going on since june , and the American Govt. refused to resolve the issue despite repeated attempts , infact they ignored it out right . and suddenly they step in as human rights champions to side with the maid who is an illegal immigrant as her Visa is canceled and her family back in India ? ... Its entrapment , well thought out entrapment....

Dear , every country tries to save theri people , Italians tried theirs , America has protected over seas soldiers who have raped and killed woman and frisked away , It happens all the time...this is very very Normal...

that is brought out by the media which you all have been accusing of witch hunt and being emotive and over-reacting ...

whatever may be the fact ...India will bring the diplomat to book of law...
But for US she is Diploat of India and has to be treated as such ....

This no way justifies the treatment meted out to her !

How come there's so much that has been said about a criminal who broke the US immigration laws as well as violating human rights to her and denying humane treatment to her own countrymen / women (the victim).
So no one in India cares about the inhumane treatment of the victim??? She's a woman too and went through a LOT of trauma before filing the complaint!! So we are to agree with the barbaric behavior and understand that itss allowed when it's done by an Indian person to another??

But when the host country's laws are broken....the local authorities can't take action as the "Indians" will be insulted? You guys should try to show mercy for the victim too.

This is what I've always said. The Indians are just after the US money and jobs. They are trying to climb over the American shoulders to look big and tough to the world. Of course, financed by our dollars and jobs we've sent them as we want to be friends......and THIS is the payback? No INDIAN or anyone should be able to violate human rights and break a friendly country's laws. PERIOD! Now show some courtesy and brain power here and act mature !! I can never understand why Indian guys are SO emotional like high school chicks!

What's with the Chinese people on these forums ? While your government is fighting with every country why are you also waging pointless verbal wars against everyone ?

With every country?

lol。Yes we are having some fun with Japan and the Philippines.

So what?

Does the Indian government think that it is in a fight with China?

Does the Vietnamese government think that it is in a fight with China?

Hell no. Come to think of it, even the Filipino government is not in the biz of fighting China.

Japan is the only exception, for now.

Perhaps your grasp of Japanese is as slippery as your IQ, even the Japs are toning down their rhetorics and urging talks with China. Yesterday's meeting between the Chinese Ambassador to Tokyo and Japan's Foreign Minister were described by the Japs media as constructive and very friendly. lol. :coffee::D

Seriously!

Funniest is her ex IAS father playing the Dalit card for her well connected rich priviledged daughter in the USA!!!

You can stop your long-winded defence. The US seems to have decided to give the lady full immunity.

There is no long-winded defense from me. From day one I have clearly stated my views if you look at my posts. I am just showing the mirror on the type of woman many Indians are standing by and outraged about.

Me is no really smart like you....you muchy muchy help poor white boy get into muchy resplected indian school? I needz learn flip cheeseburger....you teachy me?

Uhm....what Clinton case? Lewinsky? BJ's aren't illegal....

Indian poster in here want to guilty
Oh you can't continue to argue with me the case of hypocrisy of US system ....so you want me to give up ..?

Well i won't ....!!!

Clinton is not God and his word is not Divine decree ....

We all know ...in whole episode Clinton despite being guity on several counts....abuse of his office , adultery , lying under oath, obstruction of justice and he got away because of Hypocrite system...

and yeh court did agree with him ...that is the crux of the issue ...trhat US courts are hypocrites...despite the overwhelming evidence ....they agreed with serial sex offender, liar President !

Everything you stated above just your personal opinion, you're entitle to your personal opinion on Clinton. Your accusation have no merit under US law. Just an accusation without any evident to back it up. Former President Clinton wasn't a god, he never claimed himself to be one, he was charge under US law and he was acquitted of all charge. You can't relate Clinton to the crime committed by the defendants. For one the defendant wasn't head of a state, don't compare a defendant to Clinton. She wasn't qualify to be a president of Ethiopia let along president of the US.

There is no long-winded defense from me. From day one I have clearly stated my views if you look at my posts. I am just showing the mirror on the type of woman many Indians are standing by and outraged about.

Thats because the media-babu-politician nexus has successfully made this about ''national insult'' when its about the law, technicalities and a legal process, in India and in the US.

And this is about TWO people, not just Khobragade as is being reported.

the 'type of woman' and punishing her is ultimately the responsibility of the Indian justice system. You don't seem have half the concern for the kind of damage in terms of national interests her arrest and detention there could bring. She knows everything from our nego positions to god knows what and you're just happy that the US can be a policeman to her 'crimes'? And we should overlook that coz she 'underpaid her maid'?

Even if she did something wrong , you have to understand this(Maid phenomenon) has been going on for 60 years, this incident has been going on since june , and the American Govt. refused to resolve the issue despite repeated attempts , infact they ignored it out right . and suddenly they step in as human rights champions to side with the maid who is an illegal immigrant as her Visa is canceled and her family back in India ? ... Its entrapment , well thought out entrapment....

Dear , every country tries to save theri people , Italians tried theirs , America has protected over seas soldiers who have raped and killed woman and frisked away , It happens all the time...this is very very Normal...

You also have to understand that US Department of Justice is not trying to save any American as the Victim/Maid herself is an Indian and so are her family members. And by doing so, the DoJ is actually upholding the laws of the land which comes first and championing human rights comes later.

How come there's so much that has been said about a criminal who broke the US immigration laws as well as violating human rights to her and denying humane treatment to her own countrymen / women (the victim).
So no one in India cares about the inhumane treatment of the victim??? She's a woman too and went through a LOT of trauma before filing the complaint!! So we are to agree with the barbaric behavior and understand that itss allowed when it's done by an Indian person to another??

The ONLY charge against the Indian diplomat is "visa fraud".

There is No charge for "inhumane treatement" or "barbaric behavior" :lol:

But when the host country's laws are broken....the local authorities can't take action as the "Indians" will be insulted? You guys should try to show mercy for the victim too.

YES. That is called consular IMMUNITY.

Even BARBARIC Americans have to follow it or the Other nation will take offence and feel Insulted.

The ONLY victim here is the diplomat and she has ALL our sympathy.

This is what I've always said. The Indians are just after the US money and jobs. They are trying to climb over the American shoulders to look big and tough to the world. Of course, financed by our dollars and jobs we've sent them as we want to be friends......and THIS is the payback? No INDIAN or anyone should be able to violate human rights and break a friendly country's laws. PERIOD! Now show some courtesy and brain power here and act mature !! I can never understand why Indian guys are SO emotional like high school chicks!

Of course the Indians are in the US for money and jobs :lol:

Why else would they ever want to live in such a racist, unsafe and crude country ?

We DO NOT WANT TO BE FRIENDS. :lol: .......it is you who keep coming back begging for "Friendship". LOL. Get real kiddo.

Seriously, grow a brain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom