What's new

Anniversary | 06 Dec 1992 | When India demolished, its 465 year old Mosque.

We have some more baburs that can be sent your way if u want, the only diff is that they self demolish upon impact. I am sure u will like them. LOL

This time PritviRaj will not spare Son of Pigs, They will be butchered. They will be butchered like Nalwa did. Like Shivajee did..

its funny when a country with no minority is lecturing us on secularism , please have some shame! just recently a bomb blast in a church killed more than a 100 pakistani christians , such things hardly happen in india..systematically you have targeted and finished minority in your country while on the other hand muslim population in india since independence has only increased , they even enjoy many freebies they receive from the central govt for being a minority unlike pakistan where being a minority is a crime.

Muslims talk about only Muslims.

Something that you indians take liberty over us as well. Lecturing us abt stuff that you have no idea about. And have you seen ur hindu brigade talking about Islam, I dont see u complaining then either.
It is true that several of my country men criticize and hate Islam. I respect them and their opinion,if they are expressed in a fair way and language,unlike the posts I was replying too. You also have used words "hindu brigade",thereby generalizing an entire religion,rather than a few individuals. Moreover,I believe that all religions are the same,and what you preach don't really matter,what you practise does. Whether you go to a mosque or to a temple doesn't matter,but you do in your life matters.
Also,I place my country before my religion,and I won't let any insult to my nation pass.

So..... was it a Sunni Mosque or a Shia Mosque or an Ahmadi Mosque? Probably that should be a determinant of the degree of harakiri that is claimed to be inflicted here.

This demolition was done for political reasons by BJP to come in power, during there 6 years they took no step to even try building a temple of lord Rama as they had achieved there goal in coming to power, the riots which followed after demolition gave chance to anti national forces to exploit hurt sentiments of Muslims

So..... was it a Sunni Mosque or a Shia Mosque or an Ahmadi Mosque? Probably that should be a determinant of the degree of harakiri that is claimed to be inflicted here.

If it would have been Shia or Ahmedi mosque. They would have left it for there Hindu Brothers (after knowing that it was made on temple). Shia and Ahmedis are very good ppl..

This demolition was done for political reasons by BJP to come in power, during there 6 years they took no step to even try building a temple of lord Rama as they had achieved there goal in coming to power, the riots which followed after demolition gave chance to anti national forces to exploit hurt sentiments of Muslims

And Why Nehru Dynasty King Rajeev Gandhi opened the door of temple? And why P V Narsimha Rao supported liberation of Holy Land from clutch of Evil Animal (Babur)

If it would have been Shia or Ahmedi mosque. They would have left it for there Hindu Brothers (after knowing that it was made on temple). Shia and Ahmedis are very good ppl..

And Why Nehru Dynasty King Rajeev Gandhi opened the door of temple? And why P V Narsimha Rao supported liberation of Holy Land from clutch of Evil Animal (Babur)

When Rajiv Gandhi opened doors there were no riots followed that time, What PVR did its result are there for every one to see now as riot victims have been exploited to follow terrorism. this happens ever riots

And snap, time to wake up from the wet dream and clean ur undies.

Good luck living in your fantasy, I believe that Islam teaches me not to curse others religion so they wont have an excuse to return the favor. I used the word hindu brigade because thats what they are, nothing wrong in it. My Gujrati Muslims friend has a very different opinion then urs, based on his experiences. So well, hope u wont have to ever face what he did because he was a Muslim.
I hope people stop getting "owned" by religions,and thank you for your concern. Hope you do well in your country.

Oh another extraordinary thread from "hindus don't drink milk, drink cow urine" Aeronaut! :lol:

No Doub't, the standard here is grading down day by day.

Back
Top Bottom