What's new

Annual tax of a shop in the top markets of Lahore by Hammad Azhar Federal Minister Economic Affairs

Let the assholes shut their shops .... it’s now or never. No one had guts to go after tax thieves .... everyone must pay taxes... my family members own different businesses and make a lot of money and without exception all of them are tax thieves .....

I suggest government should burn couple of shops and these bastards will be back in business in no time

Everyone must pay taxes. The state must act against all who don't pay taxes like they acted against those who challenged the write of the state. We cannot develop if we don't have fiscal solvency.

Approached?that tried before main thing this time they should stand not like past jahan 2 protest,2 strike aur govt gaib.saw that dramas from 90's aur inky sab sy bary supporter batany ki zrorat nahi .just look at the figure which is modest one 20% GDP but tax not even 1.master of black economy yehi loog hain
this is first time i see pakistani gov aproched to real tax chors . agriculture and shops are major tax issue . tun ke rakho

64787583_2344538592501635_7413758996286275584_n.jpg

BS

-------

all business pay 17 percent " indirect tax ' in wapda bills

same percentage on input raw materials + gas tarrifs + duties

-------

and the govt wants income tax to pay off its jewish lenders , wont happen

-------

i see a complete back down by govt and a u turn

75K from liberty ... i personally know a few jewlers in liberty who make more than that in a day. Same way sheikh anayatullah, HKB, think pink, shani, stylo, ecs, saleem fabrics, paradise, liberty books, ideas, hanif jewlers and countless of shops are jam packed no matter what time of the evening you go there. Must be making that amount per day or in 2 days... if they cant give 1 normal day's earning out of 365 days including festive and wedding season earnings then they need to be put behind the bars... it makes no sense at all

Indirect taxes are being paid by everyone but it doesn't exempt you from paying direct taxes.
Entire salaried class (above 150k income) is paying income tax in addition to all of these indirect taxes. If a small businessman of Anarkali market is earning 300k/month, why shouldn't he pay incone tax ??

And last but not least, when total contribution of direct taxes will increase only then indirect taxes can be reduced. Paying negligible and expecting from gov to reduce indirect taxes is an unjust demand.
BS

-------

all business pay 17 percent " indirect tax ' in wapda bills

same percentage on input raw materials + gas tarrifs + duties

-------

and the govt wants income tax to pay off its jewish lenders , wont happen

-------

i see a complete back down by govt and a u turn

Why are you striking? Listen to stupid and ridicules reasons from the Trader's Chairman

Dunya News

Published on Jul 13, 2019

We don't want to get documented because FBR is corrupt :Chairman All Karachi Trader Union

you are saying that the institution of FBR is corrupt so by the same token you will not cooperate with Police,State bank,FIA etc etc unless they are of your liking ??? : Barister Saad Rasool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There should be fixed tax:Chairman All Karachi Trader Union

you mean that the trader who earns 3 lac a month should pay few thousands and be on his way while salried person like me give 3 lac a month tax : Analyst Habib Akram

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom