What's new

Another American lie

@elis if you want to come punish us, I am ready and willing to bend over and let you spank me

OOooohhh we're going to have a lot of fun with this one
! :devil:
whipping_stick_figure_by_nicol85.gif

whip.gif

kinkysmiley2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You had best kill the tea party gooks, or at least marginalize them though, before they take you under with the default. Meyerson's got it right on this, the tea party is cannibalizing the GOP.

The GOP is dead...there is very little chance this going to be revitalized....The tea party are just a bunch of old guys from the country playing dress-up as civil war era soldiers and stuff...its the neocons that's the problem...and people hate them(even old time republicans)....even though Obama fucked up I think if he could run a third time he would still win....there's not a single member on the right who can debate democrats without ******* up like Mitt Romney!Ted Cruz could try but he was born in Canada.His father's Cuban so he will try to get the Hispanic vote but will fail miserably because the right's well founded dislike for Hispanics.

You'd like that, wouldn't you? :cheesy:

Dilli, ButtStrong manhoos kee khwahishain' dekho. Issi pay to Ghalib nay arz kia tha:

Hazaron khwahishain' aisee kay harr khwahish pay damm niklay
Buhut niklay meray arman, lekin phirr bhee kamm niklay!

:pop:

@Dillinger

OOooohhh we're going to have a lot of fun with this one
! :devil:
whipping_stick_figure_by_nicol85.gif

whip.gif

kinkysmiley2.gif

The GOP is dead...there is very little chance this going to be revitalized....The tea party are just a bunch of old guys from the country playing dress-up as civil war era soldiers and stuff...its the neocons that's the problem...and people hate them(even old time republicans)....even though Obama fucked up I think if he could run a third time he would still win....there's not a single member on the right who can debate democrats without ******* up like Mitt Romney!Ted Cruz could try but he was born in Canada.His father's Cuban so he will try to get the Hispanic vote but will fail miserably because the right's well founded dislike for Hispanics.

About the last bit, true, the demographics are shifting and the Republicans are shooting themselves in the foot in that context, trying to limit minority voting rights (at least in terms of expressed intent) has already got them on the ropes. If Reagan were to come back to life today even he would get heckled by the Tea party folks though.

About the last bit, true, the demographics are shifting and the Republicans are shooting themselves in the foot in that context, trying to limit minority voting rights (at least in terms of expressed intent) has already got them on the ropes. If Reagan were to come back to life today even he would get heckled by the Tea party folks though.

Raegan is a folklore legend for today's tea party...They wouldn't like the real guy....Kinda like Jesus himself...Bill Maher made a great comaparison....'Feed the Hungry' sounds like welfare and 'Heal the sick' sounds like Obamacare!Teabaggers live in a fantasy world and no real presidential candidate can satisfy them!

You are the one who threatened us first....didn't just say you're going to punish us??We will make war to defend ourselves!

When Syria threaten someone? :victory:

@elis if you want to come punish us, I am ready and willing to bend over and let you spank me, but I will only allow you one shot, and then I will hunt you down and run you down like a dog, oh, and I will bring my gun along

You better live up to your word, but not in your wet dream with some drinking buddy of your, otherwise you should just keep your mouth shut

I will parasite your towns along with my MS13 beheading democrats. What you do?

Blood Blood Blood...Everywhere.... Only loosers in this madness are innocent people trapped between FSA and Assad.

Raegan is a folklore legend for today's tea party...They wouldn't like the real guy....Kinda like Jesus himself...Bill Maher made a great comaparison....'Feed the Hungry' sounds like welfare and 'Heal the sick' sounds like Obamacare!Teabaggers live in a fantasy world and no real presidential candidate can satisfy them!

Yes, I saw that bit where Maher theorized as to what would happen if Jesus ran as a Republican candidate. :omghaha:

When Syria threaten someone? :victory:

I will parasite your towns along with my MS13 beheading democrats. What you do?

Eres un persona muy delicardo y estupico
Los MS13 no eran Mexicanas, eran Amerciano de centro

Escucha Pendejo..

I am afraid you will get beheaded by MS13 first by calling them mexican

Lol, you were thinking about their sworn rival the 18th street, in fact, correction, I am pretty sure you were not think about anything. Really, now all Hispanic gang are Mexican, very stupid you are and ill inform.

Oh, by the way, I do know some gangbanger from both gang, you want me to introduce you to them?

Word!

Anyway, this guy is an Islamophobe, anti-Semitic, and practically hates everyone except himself, Assad's Syria, and Iran. :lol:
In fact, since 1960 we have raised the debt ceiling for over 78 times, and our government were shut down 18 times since 1980
@elis if you want to come punish us, I am ready and willing to bend over and let you spank me, but I will only allow you one shot, and then I will hunt you down and run you down like a dog, oh, and I will bring my gun along

You better live up to your word, but not in your wet dream with some drinking buddy of your, otherwise you should just keep your mouth shut

lol some street gang is going to take down the US?

Those silly silly Islamo-fascist Arab-wannabe Vietnamese.

Back
Top Bottom