What's new

Another assassination attempt planned for IK

Sal12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Maj Adil Raja also informed this yesterday. Rana Sanullah said enemies agencies are planning to kill IK. They will blame this on India, Afghanistan or Iran this time.

There is jungle law in Pak. Everyone knows this was collaboration of Sharifs and GHQ who tried to kill IK earlier and they are going to do this again because they know no one can touch them let alone naming them in FIR.

Wtf….does the country and its dumbass internet lifafa journalists have nothing to do other than discuss some budha 70 yr old ??

No talks on economy, political issues or healthcare, employment ??? No lets discuss a dumbass who was facing gaaliyan even from his own pathans.
Seems everyone forgot the mehengai and lockdown effects of khan govt already, how he got pia banned in europe, usa, how they kept quiet on kashmir, gave up state bank to imf, etc

Now ppl here will label me a patwari or jiyala just cuz I don’t like pti/khan.

I fuckin hate em all, they’re all the same tatti-chods.

Last edited:
The country will go to hell in a handbasket. I've heard the same rumour elsewhere. The Sharif Mafia will not rest till eliminating Imran

The worst generation is in power and at the highest positions. Things will improve as this filthy generation retires.

Maj Adil Raja also informed this yesterday. Rana Sanullah said enemies agencies are planning to kill IK. They will blame this on India, Afghanistan or Iran this time.

There is jungle law in Pak. Everyone knows this was collaboration of Sharifs and GHQ who tried to kill IK earlier and they are going to do this again because they know no one can touch them let alone naming them in FIR.
Does anyone know the hitman who was captured alive? Who sent him?

If GCHQ wanted to kill IK they could have done it. Doubt GCHQ has any intent to kill IK. It is most likely rogue elements within political parties who have influence and connection with the underworld or foreign agencies bent on creating a fire to burn Pakistan. But interrogation of the caught assassins will reveal results as to who is behind it.

These boomers generation Pakistan have screwed Pakistan beyond recognition.

All this doctrine of necessity and ‘khata hai to lagata bhi hai’ have only spelt disaster for Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom