What's new

Another Bosnian (Woman) Racially Targeted By Black Youth

Desert Fox

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yet again, in another incident of racially motivated attacks on Whites, Black youth attacked a Bosnian woman. How can the media and gov.t officials try to downplay this as not being another racially motivated hate crime?? Could the increase in such incidences of violent attacks be a prelude to what's to come for White Americans once they become a minority within their own country??

UPDATED: Police Investigate Possible Hate Crime in Bevo Neighborhood

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – St. Louis police are investigating an alleged hate crime in the Bevo neighborhood early this morning that left a 26-year-old woman beaten.

According to a police report, at about 5:30 a.m., a Bosnian woman was driving on the 4600 block of Lansdowne when three black males in their late-teens to early-20s stepped in front of her vehicle.

When the woman tried to drive around them, the suspects reportedly pulled out a firearm, so she stopped the car.

After hitting her windshield with a crowbar, the suspects pulled the woman from her car, threw her on the ground and kicked her.

A suspect grabbed her purse, searched it, and told the others it was empty. All three suspects then fled the scene.

Police say the woman said she thought the crime was racially motivated because the suspects asked her if she was Bosnian.

Slay responds

“This has all the appearances of a hate crime based on the information that we have,” St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay responds. “The fact that they did suggest that she was a Bosnian – she was a Bosnian lady. We’ve already turned this over to the FBI.”

Slay says he has been meeting with the Bosnian community already to discuss their concerns about safety – this after the hammer attack that killed a 32-year-old man in the Bosnian neighborhood earlier this week.

Bevo neighborhood

KMOX is speaking with residents of the Bevo neighborhood, following a week of shootings and murder, about what is causing all the violence.

Resident Michael Tallie says he thinks much of it is racially motivated.

“I would have to say so. I think it’s just blacks taking there aggression out on anybody that’s white,” he says. “It’s bad, it’s messed up, I hate it.”

When asked if white people should be scared, Tallie replied “everyone should be scared.”

The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department released the following information:

Incident: Robbery 1st
Date/Time: 12/5/14 @ 05:25
Victim: 26-year old white female
Suspect(s): Three unknown black males, late teens-early 20s
The victim stated she was driving in the 4600 block of Lansdowne when three unknown suspects walked in front of her vehicle. When the victim attempted to drive around them, the suspects displayed a firearm and ordered her to stop her vehicle, to which she complied. One of the suspects then approached the driver’s side, produced an object, possibly a crowbar, and struck the windshield of her vehicle. The suspects then ordered the victim to exit her vehicle. The victim refused and one of the suspects pulled her out of the car. During this time, another suspect opened the passenger side door of the vehicle, went through the victim’s purse and stated that it was empty. One of the suspects then pushed the victim to the ground and kicked her. All three suspects then fled the scene. A passerby located the victim on the ground and contacted this department. EMS responded, however the victim refused further medical treatment and said she would respond to a hospital at a later time. As of now, officers are investigating this incident as a “bias crime” based on the victim’s account of the incident. The investigation is ongoing.

This story was updated at 3:33 p.m.

(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

UPDATED: Police Investigate Possible Hate Crime in Bevo Neighborhood « CBS St. Louis

Other relevant links:

Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas

America's New White Minority, White Children Now Minorities Within Schools - The Economist

BBC News - US schools to have non-white majority

@dexter @Akheilos @RFS_Br @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @HunterKiller@Slav Defence @RAMPAGE @Developereo @Patriots @American Pakistani @hasnain0099 @TeesraIndiotHunter @Multani @kobiraaz @@AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Informant @@hussain0216 @rockstar08 @Arsalan @Riea @sense @Ceylal @qamar1990 @Syrian Lion @1000 @Malik Alashter @Indus Falcon @monitor @TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omega supremme @Mahmoud_EGY @hasnain0099 @Pakistanisage @Aslan @Abu Zolfiqar @sur @Hasbara Buster @@majesticpankaj @RaptorRX707 @Flying Eagle @Adnan Butt @Timur @JEskandari @haman10 @raptor22 @Serpentine @SOHEIL @ResurgentIran @New @S00R3NA @IR1907 @kollang @iranigirl2 @anHuman @rahi2357 @Shah9 @Al Bhatti @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza @Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth @imran169 @war khan @smarthief @Frogman @Bubblegum Crisis @Mudassar Jalil @islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @Sinan @xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @flamer84 @senheiser @vostok @Peter C @C130 @Nihonjin1051 @SvenSvensonov @Falcon29

Last edited:
The Rule of Law will be upheld. This thug will get his justice too.

where is blacks muslims why they dont condemn this racist attack just black muslims can solve this racial issues in america

The Rule of Law will be upheld. This thug will get his justice too.

And Al-Shrapton would cry " ze ebil bhite opressing mien blackie bruthas " from every Cultural marxist microphone in US, before strong arming DA office to go soft on thugs.

And Al-Shrapton would cry " ze ebil bhite opressing mien blackie bruthas " from every Cultural marxist microphone in US, before strong arming DA office to go soft on thugs.

Let him carry on with his demagoguery. The law will take its course nonetheless.

so this is the "first world" country everyone talks about ? :lol:

lmao , bunch of racists

@Desert Fox so in my race and crime class some dude goes, "We must differentiate between violent crime and destructive riots, blacks in Missouri are engaging in destructive riots but not violent riots". I was like yeah tell that to Zemir Begic, a google search later he felt like a dumb ***.

The media is not reporting the blacks violence towards whites at all or if they are they are acting like race played no part, I only see things getting worse from here. Recently Louis Farrakhan had a gathering with about 2000 blacks where he was telling to them start a race war, not one objection from the crowd.

Anyway Bosniaks don't play around if they keep targeting them they will be crying when the Bosniaks have enough and start chopping up body parts.

Poor Bosnians, what did they do to anybody. :(

Cowardly attack against woman by these individuals. I don't see hate crimes coming to an end anytime soon as long as media platforms across this nation keep inciting violence.

Bosniaks are tough people, Balkan people don't mess about, these thugs don't know who they are messing with, also there is the "Bosnian Mob" - now those guys are something else.

@Desert Fox so in my race and crime class some dude goes, "We must differentiate between violent crime and destructive riots, blacks in Missouri are engaging in destructive riots but not violent riots". I was like yeah tell that to Zemir Begic, a google search later he felt like a dumb ***.

The media is not reporting the blacks violence towards whites at all or if they are they are acting like race played no part, I only see things getting worse from here. Recently Louis Farrakhan had a gathering with about 2000 blacks where he was telling to them start a race war, not one objection from the crowd.
Wow. Goes to show the amount of political correctness and marxist garbage being preached/advocated within American universities and other institutions of education.

That fool in your class who stated Blacks rioting in Missouri weren't involved in violent crimes but destructive riots sure needs a reality check. As you stated, the media is deliberately avoiding reporting on violent Black riots

Nationwide Blacks are more likely to commit acts of extreme violence against Whites and other non-Blacks, and there's plenty of evidence to prove this.

Anyway Bosniaks don't play around if they keep targeting them they will be crying when the Bosniaks have enough and start chopping up body parts.
I'm not advocating violence but if Blacks continue to target Whites and other Bosnians and the authorities are unable to put an end to these racially motivated attacks due to their soft stance on the Black thugs then a unified and powerful response from the Bosnian and other White communities will be the only option left. They just can't be expected to sit idle while they are deliberately targeted for their skin color.

They were specifically targeting Bosnians. My guess is this is down to some gang rivalries between blacks and Bosnians.

Back
Top Bottom