What's new

Another Dalit Killed

If he was killed for drawing water then its just a sad state of affairs. Violence happens and people get killed in disputes but killing someone for such a non issue is just a great waste of human life, and I don't mean just the poor victim, I mean those perpetrators who are hardly human themselves.

Howerver Dalits are not minority, they are probably the largest group in India, numbering upto 200 million in India, just to add perspective.

Who's talking about Dalits and Human rights ? How dare you morons , how a "shining superpower" can commit human rights abuses , its all propaganda. "NO" human rights abuses happen in "world's largest democracy" , you understand me? -- what are you looking at say YES & talk about ahmadis !!

That's sad. I hope the victim's family gets justice, and that the police arrest and imprison the assholes that were responsible.

Problem is not with the laws in India I think that they need enforcing more robustly to avoid such tragedies

This caste thing is surely a crap. As far as i know, in a democracy everyone should be treated as equals...

Without a doubt but some people born with that kind of superior thinking, especially in villages are hard to change. They need punishment.

Caste thing is more practiced by kstriyas and OBC today.

Problem is not with the laws in India I think that they need enforcing more robustly to avoid such tragedies

Both exist but some remote places are difficult to implement, still no excuse.

how dare a man born from legs of brahmin drink water from the same well as brahmins?

In india,300 millions dalits(The real native Indians)are treated like animals,or even worse。
Indians are always boasting their “democracy,shinning superpower” ,
in fact,to the people who are able to poke the Indians' propaganda , India is a shame of the modern world and all the civilized people。

Last edited by a moderator:
In india,300 millions dalits(The real native Indians)are treated like animals,or even worse。
in fact,to the people who are able to poke the Indians' propaganda , India is a shame of the modern world and all the civilized people。

Well it is a fact that we have lot to improve and it is also fact that most people care only about economy and infrastructure but there is very little focus on India on social issue. We are way behind on that aspect.

example:- People in India are careless in cleanliness aspect, they carelessly throw trash all over the place. Even if you try to educate them there is very little success. This is also called as chalta hai attitude.

absolutely disgusting no words at all.

Well it is a fact that we have lot to improve and it is also fact that most people care only about economy and infrastructure but there is very little focus on India on social issue. We are way behind on that aspect.

example:- People in India are careless in cleanliness aspect, they carelessly throw trash all over the place. Even if you try to educate them there is very little success. This is also called as chalta hai attitude.

what caste are you?

Its time Pakistan should support them to fight against the rain of terror unleashed by the terrorist hindu organizations. This is clear violation of the united nations charter of human rights. These Dalits are as human and as respectable as the shuder and brahmins.

When the extremist brahmins and terorist hindy organizations start killing innocent Dalits, christians, Sikhs and Muslims, the champions of indian secularism, demiocracy, and so clled non-violent gandhi worshippers very conveniently disappear from the forum to find or fabricate bashable news for China or Pakistan.

Shame on you hindu terrorists, shame on your fathers and shame on your mother. Your shamful lives full of white lies and duplicity is a burden on this earth. Die, die quickly and die painfully and rot in hell.

This caste thing is surely a crap. As far as i know, in a democracy everyone should be treated as equals...

This so called democracy exists only on paper and in propaganda media, the truth is bitter and hidden from the world.

What you actualy mean is dalits are low cast hindus who not considered humans in india. shame on you, shame on your country, shame on your so called democracy, shame on your so called secularism.

Dalits are hindus who are not in minority in india for now atleast.

Islamic missionaries should help Dalits and spread the teaching of Islam. In Islam their is no cast, no one is superior or inferior. every one is equal.

Hindus and their obsession with castes... sick. :hitwall:

and onthis forum they pretend as they are super duper advanced second only to americans.

skyknight In india,300 millions dalits([B said:
The real native Indians[/B])are treated like animals,or even worse。

Littke knowledege is dangerous..what make you feel the Dalits are the ' real' native Indians ? Where have the rest of us come from ? The moon ??

If India is a shame it India's problem. Each time I visit China I wonder how ppl must not feel stifled by state control but then I feel if the locals are happy why not ?

Similarly, keep you ludicrous opinions in check. We have the ability to apply the correctives and are aware of the limites to which our media can go.

@ the Topic, its a C&P job , why is the title changed ? For effect ?

Back
Top Bottom