What's new

Another day another GOLD 🥇 for India.

You do not need to be coastal civilization to be good at swimming.

You need more swimming pools and training.

India is a piss poor country which cannot afford swimming pools and golf courses.

Indian hockey also went some decades ago when field hockey switched from grass to synthetic turf.
Being a coastal country is certainly advantageous. Not the only criteria for success. Even a five year old kid will agree.

India is bad at Golf. How about Asian Games where we finished above China.

Lastly, Pakistan and Bangladesh guys should stay away from Asian games forums. We know how u did.

Let's not talk about hockey where we just won Gold and defeated Pakistan 10-2.

India is a piss poor country which cannot afford swimming pools and golf courses.

Indian hockey also went down the drain some decades ago when field hockey switched from grass to synthetic turf.

Weight is the problem.

Indians are overweight due to bad food they eat.

Chinese and East Asian are generally light weighted and skinny which helps in them atheletics and swimming.
Are you actually following Asian games.

Don't you know that India won 29 athletic medals (2nd in Asia) vs 39 for China and 17 for Japan.

Despite loosing 7 Gold medals to African athletes.

I also showed you the timings of Indian swimmers and compared them from 2002 Asian games. And showed how they would also win gold if they had participated with current form in 2002 games.

Where is the weight handicap you are talking about???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-06-19-25-14-095_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-06-19-25-14-095_com.android.chrome.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I also showed you the timings of Indian swimmers and compared them from 2002 Asian games. And showed how they would also win gold if they had participated with current form in 2002 games.
Lol, this is the dumbest words I ever heard, lol

Indian hockey also went down the drain some decades ago when field hockey switched from grass to synthetic turf.
True, most Chinese top swimmers are not from coastal regions, they got trained in various facilities

China just won women's and men's 10 kilometers open water marathon swimming gold medals this afternoon

Lol, this is the dumbest words I ever heard, lol
Why it is so difficult to process?

I attach Asian games results from 1982-2002, you can clearly see that 50.61 means Gold in almost all editions. And silver in 1-2.

Games record in 1982 was 53 sec, 2.4 sec slower than Indian time this edition.

Nobody believed people could swim below 51 sec then.

But how badly nations are pushing athletes for swimming, have beaten this time.

And as I said being coastal civilization helps but is not the only criteria.

Games record in 1982 was 53 sec, 2.4 sec slower than Indian time this edition.
You can go back to win 1982 swimming gold medal, besides, swimmers can rarely register their best personal results in big games.

Lastly, Pakistan and Bangladesh guys should stay away from Asian games forums. We know how u did.

Let's not talk about hockey where we just won Gold and defeated Pakistan 10-2.

Pakistan's focus has been to defeat India on the battle field not some useless sports field.

We are busy preparing "Fantastic Tea" for the Indian soldiers.

Pakistan's focus has been to defeat India on the battle field not some useless sports field.

We are busy preparing "Fantastic Tea" for the Indian soldiers.

I remember this dialogue was our saving grace when we used to lose to Pakistan in all matches in the 90' be it cricket, hockey etc, we used to go 'so what they win sports, we win wars' but deep inside we knew we were not tough/competitive basically good enough

@hembo 104 so far with 28 gold, I think we still have Chess finals on the line and heavy weight wrestling final vs Iran, do you think we can touch 30 gold?

What other Indian events remaining?

Wrestling, sports climbing, roller skate, soft tennis and chess. Difficult for more gold but few silvers or bronze incoming for sure.

Back
Top Bottom