What's new

Another hindu temple burned in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Hindu temple is burnt the argument comes land mafia is at work.

When Hindu/Chritian girl is kidnapped and converted, the argument flies that it was love at first sight and wilfull conversion.

When Pakistani Christian/Hindu is murdered, the argument of blasphemous act by the murdered comes into play..

That's how life goes by in Pakistan.. I wonder if pious Pakistani Musalman can ever do anything wrong.

and when someone from our neighbors A$$ is on fire , on Pakistan internal matters, we say " STFU "

When we will scrap the idiotic blaspheme law and replace it with law which protect every religion?
I like it dude , how you think about religion ..Not all people in PAk think like you ..

@jbond197

Our land our rules. Those who have a problem are free to migrate to the newly formed Hindu Rashtra, flying those nuclear powered bimans you had 5000 years ago.
no sir I strongly disagree,
Pakistan is as much ours ( Muslims) as it is theirs (Hindus)
A Hindu Pakistani is as much, Pakistani as I or you are
the burning of this temple is a shameful act, & I strongly condemn it , & hope that the perpetrators are bought to justice

Hume Apni Hindu Bhaiyon, Pe Naaz Hai ,
Aur Unki Hifaazat Humare Zimme Saaz Hai

I don't think this video has anything to do with topic at hand, you should open separate thread for this.
Watch the video. It was perfectly fitting. Most muslims believe they are pious and therefore "perfect" to do anything they want against non-Muslims.

Fair enough..and Yes I do know that everything that happens in India and Pakistan is given a religious twist to it...but that is how these scums survive and exist.

Religion is just an excuse. People who do these kinds of things don't care about people's faiths. The unfortunate fact is that the state has grown weak in last ten years and these parasites are feeding off it. Pakistani elite which beats its chest over these crimes itself is the biggest benifactor of the landgrab. Most old structures are located inside the old towns before the partition. Now they are the 'prime land'.

sick, i feel that muslims take pride in picking up non muslim girls
Watch the video. It was perfectly fitting. Most muslims believe they are pious and therefore "perfect" to do anything they want against non-Muslims.

S!ck pedophiles are in every community, check "To Catch a Predator" series by msnbc on youtube, you will get better idea.

no sir I strongly disagree,
Pakistan is as much ours ( Muslims) as it is theirs (Hindus)
A Hindu Pakistani is as much, Pakistani as I or you are
the burning of this temple is a shameful act, & I strongly condemn it , & hope that the perpetrators are bought to justice

Hume Apni Hindu Bhaiyon, Pe Naaz Hai ,
Aur Unki Hifaazat Humare Zimme Saaz Hai

Not a fan of empty rhetoric. Its very easy to raise populist slogans but very hard to resist buying those architect designed villas in gated communities. No one cares if their dream homes were built over illegally grabed heritage land including grave yards.

Hindus are acting like India is UK, mosques and muslims are burned everyday in Bharat.

Hindus are acting like India is UK, mosques and muslims are burned everyday in Bharat.

We shouldn't compare ourselves to India. We should completely end all types of incidents like this instead of having a dick measuring contest with our neighbors.

We shouldn't compare ourselves to India. We should completely end all types of incidents like this instead of having a dick measuring contest with our neighbors.

True, but its funny to see hindu reactions on news like this.

I am surprised that there are still temples left to be burned down. I suppose the day is not far away when there won't be any. It is a work in progress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom