What's new

Another R. Davis?

Laden was dead in 2002 the man who leaked the truth is under threats by white house since he was from a previous administration in white house.

Old photos can be released today and told man died a few hours ago would you believe? I won't due to the fact they play dirty.

May be thanks to the efforts of davis the world got rid of laden

or thanks to davis that they were able to attack pns mehran

according to our former prime minister benazir bhutto osama was dead in 2003

May be thanks to the efforts of davis the world got rid of laden

Nope, just google for the reason for RD presence in Pakistan, You will come to know about the reality. As you may not believe if i ll give you some info.

again my question to S-2 is

why the hell your spies were taking pictures of our military installations??, i mean are they spying on our military or they are spying on talibans??(in case our idiot govt justifies their dirty presence in the first place)

"The reason I said that about people disliking America was the arrogance radiating from your rant..."

There's no arrogance from my POST, sir. Our diplomats are routinely harassed unduly by your security services and even endangered. Twice now our C.I.A. station chief has been publically I.D.ed by persons unknown (ISI) within a country awash in terrorists that are only slightly more anti-American than its citizens.

Some here have suggested that R. Davis was photographing Pakistani military installations. Maybe. Maybe not but none of you would know. NONE. More likely he was pursuing intelligence on operatives of LeT. That, however, would be a problem for the Pakistani government as LeT appears a protected asset.

My preference would be that my government withdraw our diplomats and aid from your country. The aid is a waste and our diplomats needlessly endangered by a citizenry like most of those here that means them harm.

Thanks.:usflag:

"Its now an established fact that CIA is behind many terror attacks in pakistan"

Established only in the empty spaces between your ears passing for a brain. Sheer idiocy.

"The reason I said that about people disliking America was the arrogance radiating from your rant..."

There's no arrogance from my POST, sir. Our diplomats are routinely harassed unduly by your security services and even endangered. Twice now our C.I.A. station chief has been publically I.D.ed by persons unknown (ISI) within a country awash in terrorists that are only slightly more anti-American than its citizens.

Some here have suggested that R. Davis was photographing Pakistani military installations. Maybe. Maybe not but none of you would know. NONE. More likely he was pursuing intelligence on operatives of LeT. That, however, would be a problem for the Pakistani government as LeT appears a protected asset.

My preference would be that my government withdraw our diplomats and aid from your country. The aid is a waste and our diplomats needlessly endangered by a citizenry like most of those here that means them harm.

Thanks.:usflag:

yes, withdraw your stupid idiot army too, and clean your mess

thank you!!

"Its now an established fact that CIA is behind many terror attacks in pakistan"

Established only in the empty spaces between your ears passing for a brain. Sheer idiocy.

Being an American should not mean approving and supporting just about any murderous actions of USA's war machine,specially CIA. Believe it or not but CIA has many dirty businesses going on round the world and the super accurate terrorist attacks in Pakistan are just the tip of the iceberg..
You are an American,and visibly patriot,but dont forget your human side...
We are being killed in the dozens everyday,and things went off the scale after CIA entered the country..There is much circumstancial evidence that they are up to no good.

Seriously if CIA has started recruiting agents like the retard dumbo Raymond Davis..nobody needs to do anything ..This organization will be finished by their own numbnuts.

There is no use to argue with S-2... as long as our officials keep arrest more Americans spies regularly. It will increase their frustrations or bubbles.

:lol:

They showed them on ARY news, it was a Black Land Cruiser SUV , the Police had parked one vehicle in front and another vehicle in back bumper to bumper , basically trapping them so they couldn't move.

The cameras were all over them, one guy in red shirt was clearly seen covering his face, the driver seemed embarrassed. They both looked of the same variety as Raymond Davis.

The police asked them for Passports and they did produce passports which were US diplomatic passports

As they were stopped the news cameras were all over them and one could see camera flashes, the men in the car seemed quite embarrassed and one was covering his face with his hand

I think is a good way to keep exposing these shady individuals who are running wild all over Pakistan

I've seen similar people roaming around in Islamabad also.

They showed them on ARY news, it was a Black Land Cruiser SUV , the Police had parked one vehicle in front and another vehicle in back bumper to bumper , basically trapping them so they couldn't move.

The cameras were all over them, one guy in red shirt was clearly seen covering his face, the driver seemed embarrassed. They both looked of the same variety as Raymond Davis.

The police asked them for Passports and they did produce passports which were US diplomatic passports

As they were stopped the news cameras were all over them and one could see camera flashes, the men in the car seemed quite embarrassed and one was covering his face with his hand

I think is a good way to keep exposing these shady individuals who are running wild all over Pakistan

I've seen similar people roaming around in Islamabad also.

I am not sure why USA needs such an army of diplomatic staff in Pakistan and what they are doing there?
May be these chaps were just messing about,and meant no harm,and were just afraid of the police..But looking at the highly suspicious and shady activities of most of american diplomatic staff,its good that the law enforcement authorities are keeping a watchful eye on them.

I am not sure why USA needs such an army of diplomatic staff in Pakistan and what they are doing there?
May be these chaps were just messing about,and meant no harm,and were just afraid of the police..But looking at the highly suspicious and shady activities of most of american diplomatic staff,its good that the law enforcement authorities are keeping a watchful eye on them.
important thing is we allowed them Ramond Davis has ISI clearance :hitwall:

important thing is we allowed them Ramond Davis has ISI clearance :hitwall:

I think those days are gone now..Previously ISI and pretty much all government institutions had blind faith in American Diplomatic staff...Not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom