What's new

ANP Traitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Faz - he's not saying those problems india does not have, but its absolutely hilarious when (some) pakistanis talk of gazhwa e hind in such a matter of fact way... i'm surprised you missed that part, to which humanfirst was replying.

He is replying to a guy who seems to be trolling by pointing out irrelevent and confrontation points. The topic itself is absurd and you cannot add fuel to fire of one person by blaming everyone for what that guy said.

ANP can do what they want, there is no problem in that. But the problem is in the use of such things by oppising countries for the sake of creating problems. Look at poor SmartSyco, he went nuts because of a petty thing.

it is just because they run their policitics on dead bodies of pplz ... it is because when they say pakistan's name should be republic of pakistan rather islamic republic of pakistan ...... it is becasue whey they forget there are other nations living in SARHAD along with pakhton ..... it is because how dare they changed the name when quaid-i-azam never felt it to change ...................it is because when they declare gandhi and ranjit singh as their heros ..........it is because when they oppose kala bagh....

there are lots of reason mr...

and one thing is for sure Ghazva-i-hind has to happen INSHALLAH

You will not stay in this forum for long, well it was nice meeting you and go troll some place else.

well does not matter either i stay or i dont ...... or i am kicked out ........ but the truth cannot be neglected.....

well actually its not your fault ..... it is manufacturing fault ...... manufacturing fault is not due to your father ...... it is due to your mother ....... she used to have lots of husband i mean YAR at one time ...then you came into the world ............:rofl:
plz go and dream about Ghawze hind and spare this nice forum:cheers:

no doubt calling it a nice forum...but without indian it would be more than nice .... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom