What's new

Anti-Drone Peshawar Dharna by PTI | Dharti Hamari, Marzi Hamari (Our land, our choice) .

They were local kids of Pakistan, what you clearly dont see is violation of State of Pakistan, in other way around you are supporting drone attacks, which itself is a shame.
Do local kids command haaqni network in Afghanistan? thats some news for me......I said it a million a times that unless we don't kick US's enemies out of Pakistan, we will always be witnessing drone attacks. Do you think these and AQ are Pakistan's friends? They are only the friends of their own.

BZvVEGvCMAAW3K3.jpg:large

Do local kids command haaqni network in Afghanistan? thats some news for me......I said it a million a times that unless we don't kick US's enemies out of Pakistan, we will always be witnessing drone attacks.

you didnt reply when I told you that its a State policy, ask your leader to change it.

secondly the bold part again a justification, a shameful one, have some minutest level of self respect as a pakistani !

BZvXSUcIAAAUa2J.jpg:large

BZvVEGvCMAAW3K3.jpg:large

you didnt reply when I told you that its a State policy, ask your leader to change it.

secondly the bold part again a justification, a shameful one, have some minutest level of self respect as a pakistani !
If its a state policy then who was hiding OBL? Civilian government? Who was hiding Naseer ud din Haqani, the state government? who was hiding Khalid Shaikh Mohammed? State Government? Why was KPK government ignorant of something in their own backyard which Americans knew and acted upon?

BZvYLoiCUAA5u5R.jpg:large

If its a state policy then who was hiding OBL? Civilian government? Who was hiding Naseer ud din Haqani, the state government? who was hiding Khalid Shaikh Mohammed? State Government? Why was KPK government ignorant of something in their own backyard which Americans knew and acted upon?

pufff....ask your leader nawaz to probe into, now back on topic be pro Pakistani rather than justifying what is happening, itni tou self respect paida ker sakty ho k nai?

BZvYLoiCUAA5u5R.jpg:large

pufff....ask your leader nawaz to probe into, now back on topic be pro Pakistani rather than justifying what is happening, itni tou self respect paida ker sakty ho k nai?
Why are you not answering what I have asked, is it because it exposes your incompetence? Why was KPK government unaware of local commanders of Haqqani network operating a compound in her boundries? This question should be answered by IK and Pervaiz Khattak. And both are evading to answer this so far.

Yes, I have the same feelings too.. but they should know that peshawar consulate is in peshawar..

So what? You would invade it? Yaar utni baatain karo jitni par amal kar sako.

Those who couldn't even register an FIR against the US, those whose assembly's website is funded by US, those whose government takes money from USAID. What can you expect from them.

U.S is unreliable , i dont know how Sartaj Aziz Trusted America . CH Nisar

Those who couldn't even register an FIR against the US, those whose assembly's website is funded by US, those whose government takes money from USAID. What can you expect from them.

Well they are not alone. Whole nation is full of such discrepancies. Hakim ullah on whom our govt had set a head money is a shaheed in this country. Whole govt and the politicians were mourning his death.

its going to be a symbolic one-day protest. thats all folks!

No, I am not saying that, jusr rationalizing the mob psyche, not saying it should happen at all.

its going to be a symbolic one-day protest. thats all folks!

you are out of touch with politics, good, in British era, this army was not even allowed to have radios or newspapers !

Why are you not answering what I have asked, is it because it exposes your incompetence? Why was KPK government unaware of local commanders of Haqqani network operating a compound in her boundries? This question should be answered by IK and Pervaiz Khattak. And both are evading to answer this so far.

Seriously ? :lol: :omghaha: you talk just like nawaz sharif... :lol: :lol:

BZvhGp5CcAAdNzr.jpg:large

BZvlpohCUAAA23P.jpg:large

No, I am not saying that, jusr rationalizing the mob psyche, not saying it should happen at all.

you are out of touch with politics, good, in British era, this army was not even allowed to have radios or newspapers !

Seriously ? :lol: :omghaha: you talk just like nawaz sharif... :lol: :lol:

BZvhGp5CcAAdNzr.jpg:large

BZvlpohCUAAA23P.jpg:large
I have asked you some simple questions? Do i need to rephrase them if you're finding it difficult to comprehend them?

I have asked you some simple questions? Do i need to rephrase them if you're finding it difficult to comprehend them?
I have no comprehension issues like you or your leader, your so called queries are dumb, blaming IK and Pervaiz Khattak for haqani network, indeed you are a genius of nawaz sharif kind :lol: :omghaha:

PTI protest: Peshawar Ring Road blocked for Nato supplies

nato-supply-ringroad.peshawar-kp-PTI_11-23-2013_127512_l.jpg

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) is all set to protest against the drone strikes in Hangu and before the massive rally, the Ring Road in Peshawar has been closed for Nato supplies by placing containers, Geo News reported Saturday.

The PTI rally is due shortly in Peshawar and the supporters are gathering on the Ring Road that has been blocked for Nato supplies by placing containers. Strict security measures have been taken to avoid any untoward situation.

The rally will be addressed by PTI leader Imran Khan, Ameer Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) Syed Munawar Hasan and other leaders.

It may also be mentioned that the provincial cabinet of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, on Friday, expressed strong condemnation over drone strike in Hangu district and decided to hold protest demonstrations and rallies in front of UN office, US Consulate and the Parliament House buildings.

Addressing a press conference following the cabinet meeting, the Information Minister Shah Farman said that the cabinet constituted a three member committee comprising provincial ministers including himself, Inayaullah and Sharam Tarakzai to contact leadership of different political parties to participate in the protest rallies.

KP government considers drone strike as attack on sovereignty of the country and demands of the federal government to take some concrete decision on the issue, said Shah Farman, who was flanked by Provincial Minister for Local Government and Rural Development (LG&RD) Inayatullah and Sharam Tarakai, Provincial Minister for Agriculture.

The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has urged the federal government to call another All Parties Conference (APC) and take a consensus decision regarding stoppage of drone strikes in the country, he added.

PTI protest: Peshawar Ring Road blocked for Nato supplies - thenews.com.pk

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom