What's new

Anti-Drone Peshawar Dharna by PTI | Dharti Hamari, Marzi Hamari (Our land, our choice) .

Yes to avoid governor raj from federal govt. cleaver, arent we? :P
Its rather we don't want you to get syasi shadat. After all, One year and PTI government is still no where. Just pray that ANP doesn't knock you out next time :)

Please Instead of being ashamed if you support a man like Nawaz Shariff you feel you can criticize others. Maybe you are unable to see it and consider the rest of us blind too but Mr Nawaz Sharif is the prime minister of this country so if he sleeps and shows indecision on the issues that he once promised to handle firmly and without much delay, then he deserves all the bashing that he receives. He is not sitting in provincial government anymore. When he used to be he used to ask the same question from PPP and i, for one never demanded that he should do something about drones. But now the scenario is changed as you can clearly see, so instead of defending him ask him to do something while he can and then he won't need defences from anyone because people whould judge him on how he fulfilled his promises and not how quick the rest of his party comes to rescue him when he has nothing to say.
Spare me this verbatium and, in one line, just name the opposition parties participating in this dharna with PTI...

BZwEKHgCIAAjmKD.jpg:large

Its rather we don't want you to get syasi shadat. After all, One year and PTI government is still no where. Just pray that ANP doesn't knock you out next time :)

how exactly by not letting KP govt join dharna? :lol:

No one in Pakistan supports drone attacks but regret to say that it is nothing but a ‘drama’ to gain support from naïve public. Couple of days ago I heard a Senator from FATA who lamented that everyone exploits FATA for their political gains. Salim Safi is himself a Pashtun. As a journalist he also receives emails from TTP giving Taliban perspective on different issues. Here is what he says:

Salim Safi –jirga-drone aor neto supply saheeh tareeqa ye hay - Jang Columns

Spare me this verbatium and, in one line, just name the opposition parties participating in this dharna with PTI...

If you don't even have the patience to read a diverging opinion then spare us with you're questioning as well i only like to answer grown up people and those who have the answers for their own blunders and not the standard sidestepping techniques.

how exactly by not letting KP govt join dharna? :lol:
By not allowing JUI-F to become active in KPK. Maulana is a very cleaver man, given some support he could have put PTI on the opposition benches. :) But we want you to spend next 4 years and do something for the people who have given you a mandate. No escape route for PTI except performance :)

Is this 'dharna' against drone attacks or the N-League? From what I have seen on the TV, the speeches seem to be around the N-League more than around US for violating our sovereignty?

Imran Khan's whole world revolves around Nawaz Sharif,his politics,his policies and everything.He is only considered a big leader because he succeeded in getting his name associated with Nawaz Sharif.He would have never got this political traction without bickering over N-league and Nawaz Sharif.

I am not an N-league apologist,but from vantage point of a neutral observer,I can say for sure that Imran Khan really lacks the maturity of a genuine leader.Nawaz Sharif over the years has learnt a thing or two.

as for sheikh rasheed, that be true, rest were clearly against drone attacks and hypocrite policies of nawaz sharif.

On the plus side this might cause our provinces to push for greater autonomy. Constitutionally that would benefit us in the long run.

I just wish we hand something like this for anti-corruption and increasing the tax net. Don't know.why our priorities are so narrowly focused.

If you don't even have the patience to read a diverging opinion then spare us with you're questioning as well i only like to answer grown up people and those who have the answers for their own blunders and not the standard sidestepping techniques.
I am always open to opposing openions, but backing something with facts and evidences is different from backing with shallow words. Thats why I asked how many opposition parties are with PTI in this dharna? If you consider that the opposition is with PTI then just provide me with their names except from JI, it is not a rocket science. Is it?

One should listen to Imran khan speech, its a speech to be quoted for thousands of years.

truly inspirational and up lifting for the third world nations, especially Pakistan

By not allowing JUI-F to become active in KPK. Maulana is a very cleaver man, given some support he could have put PTI on the opposition benches. :) But we want you to spend next 4 years and do something for the people who have given you a mandate. No escape route for PTI except performance :)

ker lo try, you cant, cause you know, the next thing that would happen is nawaz on jeddah flight !!

you should be thankful to us that we have accepted a rigged elections... :)

I am always open to opposing openions, but backing something with facts and evidences is different from backing with shallow words. Thats why I asked how many opposition parties are with PTI in this dharna? If you consider that the opposition is with PTI then just provide me with their names except from JI, it is not a rocket science. Is it?

Yeah you're open to them as long as you don't get to answer the questions put forth by me and sidestep them that i clearly saw just now.

The alliance with JUI would hurt PTI in the long run. That.s history, I dont see them.gaining urban support in the next elections, from karachi and lahore. We need a stronger moderate party not a rightist one, as we already have alot of those. Anyways let.s see how this goes.

Back
Top Bottom