What's new

Anti EU gun ban petition-SIGN!!!!

Audio

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
So, in the light of the old adage of never letting a good crisis go unused the beloved powers that rule over us in their ivory towers have come up with a proposal to subject to the EU parliament into consideration-namely, even more stringent gun laws.

I urge all to sign and share this petition in protest:

Petition · EU : You cannot stop terrorism by restricting legal gun ownership. · Change.org

I fully support even stricter gun laws in Europe :)

And oh, more immigration too to fasten up the diversification of Europa!! hehehe

Yeah just be so stupid and learn from America... You can easily see how liberal gun laws help to prevent crime, and mass shootings, and help the police to be more humane... oh wait!

Good luck with that nonsense in Europe :lol: I will guarantee you that it wont, Europeans are far more rational than Americans.

The point is ban on gun ownership won't stop mass shootings and terrorism either. So, why limit our rights ?
Brother, biological weapons in the hands civilians won't stop terrorism either, but why even go there with that logic?

Brother, biological weapons in the hands civilians won't stop terrorism either, but why even go there with that logic?
Mate, a biological weapon's intend is mass destruction.

Guns intend for civilians are for self-defence, sports.

Mate, a biological weapon's intend is mass destruction.

Guns intend for civilians are for self-defence, sports.

Guns for sports are already legal in some parts of the UK. Hunting rifles and shotguns are in abundance in the countryside, licenses can be had for those.

As for self-defence, I've never felt the need to have a gun, because criminals overwhelmingly aren't armed with guns themselves. The police however are, and that's where the advantage of the European system is. Few guns for civilians and criminals alike, so people don't feel they need guns at all, and the police are then the final authority who can use guns when necessary.

I don't see why anyone would feel it necessary to have any guns for protection in most parts of Europe. Also, the US' case is ridiculous, I've seen the kinds of assault weapons and military grade hardware people have, those nutjobs never talk about 'self-defence' or 'sport', you always hear them talking about which gun they'd need to shoot 5 assailants at a distant of 40m in less than 30 seconds. That's insanity.

Besides, the end result of more guns is always more people with the ability to use deadly force at a whim. This is something most people in Western Europe at least, are still uncomfortable with, and rightly so I'd say.

Right because gun ownership stop mass shootings and terrorism right? The US is a great example, oh wait..
12274747_910505839040430_510907335320272156_n.jpg

Most democratic country of the world "Germany" there are 10 million unregistered and unlegal gun !

Guns save and protect weak peoples against strong cruels.
If everybody had gun, democracy would work.
guclu+balik+zayif+balik.jpg

709f0f1afeab1a958168d038b96a5140.jpg

4095883158_c37a3043f5.jpg

Firearms-tall.png

Gun-Control.jpg

turnin-your-weapons.jpg

Screenshot%2B2015-09-11%2Bat%2B11.28.09%2BAM.png

Gun control is one of the most impractical policies of all time. That's just leaving unarmed civilians at criminals' mercy.

And I wouldnt sign it, if they understood the reality , our potantial enemies would be armed:)
@Sinan
Why do we need gun rights!

Jewwish female soldier !
300px-YiftachSoldierOperationDanny.png

IRA warriors with AR-18!
Colman_Doyle_Female_Irish_Republican_Army_IRA_members_search_a_man_in_the_street_ca._1970-1980_with_AR18_AR180.jpg

C0A64wC.jpg

Last edited:
Guns for sports are already legal in some parts of the UK. Hunting rifles and shotguns are in abundance in the countryside, licenses can be had for those.

As for self-defence, I've never felt the need to have a gun, because criminals overwhelmingly aren't armed with guns themselves. The police however are, and that's where the advantage of the European system is. Few guns for civilians and criminals alike, so people don't feel they need guns at all, and the police are then the final authority who can use guns when necessary.

I don't see why anyone would feel it necessary to have any guns for protection in most parts of Europe. Also, the US' case is ridiculous, I've seen the kinds of assault weapons and military grade hardware people have, those nutjobs never talk about 'self-defence' or 'sport', you always hear them talking about which gun they'd need to shoot 5 assailants at a distant of 40m in less than 30 seconds. That's insanity.

Besides, the end result of more guns is always more people with the ability to use deadly force at a whim. This is something most people in Western Europe at least, are still uncomfortable with, and rightly so I'd say.
Handguns and assault weapons are already illegal in most of Europe. What is now being proposed is to ban rifles and shotguns which people use for hunting. Totally over the top.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom