What's new

Anti-Koondakulum stir 'sponsored' from outside, alleges Russia

The nuclear is built & certified. Why should everyone's crazy wishes be acceded to? There are no grounds for some "independent" panel being set up. You have hardly shown yourself as being open to convincing, sure as you are about your doubts on nuclear energy. The same with others who are protesting this. There is no convincing anyone there because there is no rational thinking in the first place.

If you go on & on about corruption, maybe you agree that the protestors might be paid to disrupt the plant. Surely they too are "Indians" & therefore amenable to the very same corruption that you suggest strikes every other Indian having the opposite view of you & the protestors. In which case, all this talk about independent panel is all humbug meant to delay & disrupt an important national project.

As a citizen, we have very right to demand transparency in INdia. Being open minded involves having all the informaiton to make a proper conclusion. The people are trying to do things differently as govt as shown it does not operate efficiently. I am open minded. I think green energy is more safer. Nuclear energy while cost effective in some ways has major safety issues. First world countries and their citizens have voiced their opinion on such topics. Does INdia have more resources than these nations to conduct research? The tech? The plans for safety?

If you feel there is no convincing anyone then why live in a Democracy? The problem comes down to you and others thinking corruption is fine in India? Don;t you think there is something wrong with that logic?

Just tell who would you find acceptable in this Independent Panel? You say it should not be paid by the government. Then who should pay for it? Whoever pays for it can be accused of biasing the panel.

And for the record I do not believe that Dr. Kalam was paid for by the govt. the same govt. incidentally, which blocked his re-election to the post of President when he had an overwhelming public support.

As for the Protests I respect everyone's democratic right to protest peacefully. However they must also realise the reality of an energy hungry India. Sometimes the people have to think of the greater good

Greater good for who exactly? Energy hunger like any type of hunger needs to be met by comprehensive reforms and planning. Not half *** incompetent ppl making decisions. We have all seen how our govt is, so why the f-k would we trust them on such matters regarding safety when they cannot enforce proper rape laws? Great good ? In order for ppl to follow the govt willingly, the govt needs to do all it can to give the ppl 200% faith and trust in our govt!

THe govt can pay for the independetn panels usn independent sources/monitors. Or at least allow access tot he reosurces to such ppl. Its amazing we live in a democracy but have no clue how to use it. We have strategic sense.

I suggest ppl like you and all to read each and everything from and of THomas Jefferson.

:rofl:....

Europeans can afford to dibble-dabble in solar power because they have acquired lakhs of hectares in the Sahara just across the mediterranean and transport the energy from there.

Hey but dont let facts and economic realities disturb the tree-kissers. We just need "clean" energy.

That he opened his mouth to make this allegation must atleast have convinced these skeptics if not the scientific reports from BARC,DAE or Dr.Kalam, that there was somethign fishy about the whole issue.

Maybe if curbed corruption in our defence and govt, we would HAVE THE RESOURCES ($$$) to fund clean energy like CHina and other nations. Hey but dont let facts and corruption realities disturb the blind dummies. We just need "clean" energy from nucear reactors with our high tech safety features that are the BEST THAN ANY FIRST WORLD NATION WHO HAVE ACCESS TO MORE WEALTH AND RESOURCES THAN INDIA.

Maybe if curbed corruption in our defence and govt, we would HAVE THE RESOURCES ($$$) to fund clean energy like CHina and other nations. Hey but dont let facts and corruption realities disturb the blind dummies. We just need "clean" energy from nucear reactors with our high tech safety features that are the BEST THAN ANY FIRST WORLD NATION WHO HAVE ACCESS TO MORE WEALTH AND RESOURCES THAN INDIA.

Lol if you clean up corruption would magically you get millions of hectares of open desert ? Who would give you the land to build those solar panels. Your idiotic NGO buddies would be protesting there also for Govt acquiring land from the "poor".

You look like a certified Kejritard (sorry for using that word which I reserve only for the most extreme circumstance) who things he has figured it out all and yapping corruption corruption when all else fails. What does this issue of availability of land and resource have to do with corruption ?

No genius, why we need nuclear energy is that it requires much much less land to produce ten times as much power.

Understand this Kejritard,

---> You were ranting about the contingency procedures first saying that you are not opposed to the project perse, but once I ggave you that BARC document detailing the contingency procedures, you have now shifted goalposts on how we need "clean" energy and not not nuclear energy.

This is exactly what I meant by the irrational, idiotic stand by the leaders who are doing the protests at the behest of foreign agencies.

Lol if you clean up corruption would magically you get millions of hectares of open desert ? Who would give you the land to build those solar panels. Your idiotic NGO buddies would be protesting there also for Govt acquiring land from the "poor".

You look like a certified Kejritard (sorry for using that word which I reserve only for the most extreme circumstance) who things he has figured it out all and yapping corruption corruption when all else fails. What does this issue of availability of land and resource have to do with corruption ?

No genius, why we need nuclear energy is that it requires much much less land to produce ten times as much power.

Understand this Kejritard,

---> You were ranting about the contingency procedures first saying that you are not opposed to the project perse, but once I ggave you that BARC document detailing the contingency procedures, you have now shifted goalposts on how we need "clean" energy and not not nuclear energy.

This is exactly what I meant by the irrational, idiotic stand by the leaders who are doing the protests at the behest of foreign agencies.

Damn you are so stupid its ridiculous. Don;t comment plz. YOu have no clue what you are talking about. Your type think a f-king dam can last a 1000 yrs. So how the f-k do I convey my points to a f-king retard like yourself.

Read thru all the posts. You are the same idiot who was spewing their BS on the last thread remember? That time I answered all your stupid questions when you ignored mines. So go ahead and take the time to look that thread on the nuclear reactor, then you will stfu SOB.

I never made an issue with the feasibility of nuclear power, you moron. I pointed out the safety issues. I pointed out how other nations are adapting with green energy. I pointed how to pour our resources into such fields so we wont be behind the curve moron.

Corruption is interconnected to all the issues we have in India. IS it really that hard to understand **** for brains? INstead of running your mouth and defending your position at all costs making you look a retard the whole time, READ THE ENTIRE TREAD MORON

If the project happens,conversions ll be affected in southern TN and this is the simple fact.

Everything else is humbug and waste of discussion.

Damn you are so stupid its ridiculous. Don;t comment plz. YOu have no clue what you are talking about. Your type think a f-king dam can last a 1000 yrs. So how the f-k do I convey my points to a f-king retard like yourself.

Read thru all the posts. You are the same idiot who was spewing their BS on the last thread remember? That time I answered all your stupid questions when you ignored mines. So go ahead and take the time to look that thread on the nuclear reactor, then you will stfu SOB.

I never made an issue with the feasibility of nuclear power, you moron. I pointed out the safety issues. I pointed out how other nations are adapting with green energy. I pointed how to pour our resources into such fields so we wont be behind the curve moron.

Corruption is interconnected to all the issues we have in India. IS it really that hard to understand **** for brains? INstead of running your mouth and defending your position at all costs making you look a retard the whole time, READ THE ENTIRE TREAD MORON

Your point was simple - that you dont oppose the KNPP perse but only the absence of the contingency measures.

I debunked your myth by giving you the link about the contingency measures.

Expectedly you have changed goalposts and have shifted your disccussion to the larger issue of morality of nuclear energy and corruption like a certified Kejritard.

You think people are foolish enough to believe the gobar you guys spit here ?

And anyway this is an issue of Tamil Nadu..you mind your own business.

p.s: If I ignore anybody's post that means that post is not worthy enough to be replied. Dont flatter yourself.

If the project happens,conversions ll be affected in southern TN and this is the simple fact.

Everything else is humbug and waste of discussion.

This.

This is what has twisted the panties of the church there.

Yeah and thats the only thing that matters,

people get converted for 500 Rs there and there are many firstime chrstians there who ll give it up quickly if they get decent jobs and enter the mainstream.

Yeah and thats the only thing that matters,

people get converted for 500 Rs there and there are many firstime chrstians there who ll give it up quickly if they get decent jobs and enter the mainstream.

Speaks volumes of Hinduism. Hinduism is flawed based on the Caste system. Countless gurus, swami's, etc have called the practice to end. Even Buddha himself. So stop blaming the church, the mosque, etc. Blame Hinduism and the ppl for promote no change.

Your point was simple - that you dont oppose the KNPP perse but only the absence of the contingency measures.

I debunked your myth by giving you the link about the contingency measures.

Expectedly you have changed goalposts and have shifted your disccussion to the larger issue of morality of nuclear energy and corruption like a certified Kejritard.

You think people are foolish enough to believe the gobar you guys spit here ?

And anyway this is an issue of Tamil Nadu..you mind your own business.

p.s: If I ignore anybody's post that means that post is not worthy enough to be replied. Dont flatter yourself.

This.

This is what has twisted the panties of the church there.

Again you have not debunked anything. You have shown a paragraph with no real evidence. There are no details and that;s why ppl protest. Folks are tired of bing lied to everyday. Enough already. I never switched my goal posts. You just did not know what were the points I was fighting about.

Retard....all the issues I pointed are all connected. ONly a certified retard like yourself (from a state where morons like yourself think a dam will lasts 1000 yrs) think you have debunked something when in reality you have done nothing but to make your position look weak. So keep it up, you just make me look better.

Back
Top Bottom