What's new

Anti-Muslim hate crimes explode in Germany amid ongoing Israeli onslaught on Gaza

Those who did not get asylum in any muslim country organise rallies in Europe in support of Hamas and threaten extermination of jews .
I would love to see what proof you have for this...
1699449922139.png

Valid point, as someone who has lived through the Afghan crisis in the 80's, the drug and AK culture of the 90's, the militancy of the 00's, uncontrolled, undocumented migration is a security risk. Aliens in a country that have no loyalty to their host nation, have no sense of belonging or integration and no sense of shared values are ingrates and do not deserve sympathy. That is why I am all for removing illegal Afghans from Pakistan. And should a western nation wish to do so with regards to immigrants in their country, I could never blame them.

A lot of people are harping on about the usually BS don't know a fig about the ground realities of how unchecked migration funds organised crime and impacts socio-economic factors. You can only slice a cake so many ways...
refugees2.jpg

untitled.png

This was true,they were destroying the food packages and throwing them away,because they didn't like the food or wanted to just go to Germany and not be held in Serbia,Hungary and other countries.

islamic invasion of europe.jpg

tumblr_inline_nun7w2x4Ru1rbe7dr_540.png

If this is true, you guys have an uphill battle on your hands.
There's a lot of them like that. And you can go on Youtube for example and check videos of immigrants misbehaving,for example kicking a woman from the subway stairs for absolutely no reason. Or punching a woman just like that. Rushing to steal luggage from buses,setting hotspots and camps in fire,chopping trees to get wood etc.

There's a lot of them like that. And you can go on Youtube for example and check videos of immigrants misbehaving,for example kicking a woman from the subway stairs for absolutely no reason. Or punching a woman just like that. Rushing to steal luggage from buses,setting hotspots and camps in fire,chopping trees to get wood etc.

Terrible. :(

Of course there is this side too. Leftist chicks
This is why you have arabs on this site and others bootlicking the west. There's a certain amount that see jews as a benefit to helping them along with leftists get into western countries to compete with locals. It's all known about. We see this with the pajeets and that is why pajeets are pro-israel. Same happened with russians. Bootlicking and sucking up to anglos until they get attacked.

There will be little patience with this if oppressed whites get nothing out of this situation and are mocked by these bootlickers.

Of course there is this side too. Leftist chicks

View attachment 971867

View attachment 971868
The world is all fouled up, we are repeating the circle. Remember the events leading up to WWII... I shudder to think but its all there in front of our eyes. Isolationism, uncontrolled illegal migration, protectionism, rise of extremism on all sides. The biggest threat to world peace was UNSC resolutions effectively freezing conflicts without offering remedy or resolving the underlying causes for those conflicts.

I remember this campaign:

1699453095604.png

Whilst the Jubilee 2000 coalition was unable to wipe off debt for 52 of the world's poorest nations, it was able to help lower debt of 32 nations by 1/3. Even now, the Kingdom of Saud has enough wealth to wipe off the entire debt of all of Africa 5 times over and still have cash in the bank.

In the end its all about money, it always has been... And as for war...

The world is all fouled up, we are repeating the circle. Remember the events leading up to WWII... I shudder to think but its all there in front of our eyes. Isolationism, uncontrolled illegal migration, protectionism, rise of extremism on all sides. The biggest threat to world peace was UNSC resolutions effectively freezing conflicts without offering remedy or resolving the underlying causes for those conflicts.

I remember this campaign:

View attachment 971869

Whilst the Jubilee 2000 coalition was unable to wipe off debt for 52 of the world's poorest nations, it was able to help lower debt of 32 nations by 1/3. Even now, the Kingdom of Saud has enough wealth to wipe off the entire debt of all of Africa 5 times over and still have cash in the bank.

In the end its all about money, it always has been... And as for war...

You should watch videos of Ashura in Athens,tell me what the faces look like. Hazara? Pakistani,Afghani?

You should watch videos of Ashura in Athens,tell me what the faces look like. Hazara? Pakistani,Afghani?

Problem is that Shia is a large sect with followers in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and even India. The issue here is Hazara are targeted not because they are shia but because of ethnofacists who hate them for being "mixed" its the same with my ancestors the Ashkun people who were all but wiped out from Afghanistan.

Problem is that Shia is a large sect with followers in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and even India. The issue here is Hazara are targeted not because they are shia but because of ethnofacists who hate them for being "mixed" its the same with my ancestors the Ashkun people who were all but wiped out from Afghanistan.
What are Ashkun people? :o

As someone who currently supports Israel is destroying the Ayatollah regime, I'll state that Holocaust worship has become the new substitute religion in Europe.

These are the same countries schooling Muslims on freedom of expression but jailing people for Holocaust denial.
Another shameless genocide supporter here...

I highly doubt Europe's right-leaning media houses would willingly sweep the atrocities committed by immigrants under the rug. I also highly doubt they're being forced to look away by some underground entity.

It's EU we are talking about here, not some third-world country!

As it stands, you're merely parroting the FUD and mass hysteria being spread by Euro right-wingers on social media. Trust me, I've spent at least a decade in the human cesspool known as Twitter!

With rising right-wing sentiments all across Europe, Kremlin's possible involvement isn't entirely out of the question.

A mini civil war in Europe would be fantastic news for the Russian state media to propel their ongoing pro war propaganda!

Yeah, you're right, there are some far right newspappers than cover those news, but very few.

The rest of political spectrum, all the rest of newspapers, are pro-immigration, and denigrate the locals.

But the other side, when police uncover details of some op, they act in the same way, it's politicals orders it seems, personal data from immigrants doing crimes are hidden, personal data and photo of locals doing crimes are disclosed and published in press.

Back
Top Bottom