What's new

Anti-Muslim hate crimes explode in Germany amid ongoing Israeli onslaught on Gaza

No one. But let's not pretend that Skinheads aren't a thing in Germany!

Also, Jewish homes in Paris were also vandalized with Star of David graffiti. Got everyone seething with rage on Reddit, blaming immigrants and Muslims.

The culprits later turned out to be Russians:

Go figure.
I can tell you, here when immigrants do something bad, newspapers hide it.
But when locals do something bad, their picture and every data of them is put in newspapers.
:lol:

By the other side, if it's made by Russians, the question is if they act by own initiative or following Kremlin orders.

I think it's because Germans are tired of all the illegal immigrants and "refugees" going there by the hundreds of thousands. And basically many of them acting like savages,you think they got a freepass to do whatever they want. If you watch videos of Middle-Eastern and African immigrants/refugees there doing nasty stuff...well you'll see what I mean. They have reached a point,where the sane population that is not extremely leftist,cannot tolerate them anymore.
That is true , immigrants from third world countries are making Europe in the same state where they are coming from . Europe America , and other developed countries should accept only educated and skilled people from third world countries , if they keep accepting them they are doomed .

I can tell you, here when immigrants do something bad, newspapers hide it.

I highly doubt Europe's right-leaning media houses would willingly sweep the atrocities committed by immigrants under the rug. I also highly doubt they're being forced to look away by some underground entity.

It's EU we are talking about here, not some third-world country!

As it stands, you're merely parroting the FUD and mass hysteria being spread by Euro right-wingers on social media. Trust me, I've spent at least a decade in the human cesspool known as Twitter!

By the other side, if it's made by Russians, the question is if they act by own initiative or following Kremlin orders.

With rising right-wing sentiments all across Europe, Kremlin's possible involvement isn't entirely out of the question.

A mini civil war in Europe would be fantastic news for the Russian state media to propel their ongoing pro war propaganda!

Why such a surge in bigotry?
There is no surge in bigotry, at least not because of the Gaza war. These are the acts of a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny minority. These people would never dare to confront Muslims directly face to face, that's why they do such acts anonymesly in the dark, so they don't have to fear repercussions.

While in general in the last decade, there has definitely been a rise in bigotry in Germany, and that rightly so because many of those who come to Germany are hostile and disrespectful to German people, in international comparison the Germans are still one of the least racist and most tolerant people in the world.

Europeans hate anyone this day.
the question should be why Muslims want to live in Christian dominated Europe and not in muslim countries?
probably Europe treats them too well. most muslim countries treat them bad to worse, most are poor, backward.

the question should be why Muslims want to live in Christian dominated Europe and not in muslim countries?
probably Europe treats them too well. most muslim countries treat them bad to worse, most are poor, backward.

They came to us first!

The Mughal Empire was one of the richest, most powerful empires in the world. There were mosques with domes made out of solid gold! Its wealth would translate into 21 Trillion Dollars today.

I mean, the Taj Mahal wasn't exactly cheap! Just one example.

Meanwhile, medieval Euros were too busy kicking each other's behinds, trading slaves, and going on literal witch hunts.

Funny how the tables have turned, heh!

Muslims in western countries specially refugees find it difficult to understand how much love locals have for them.
Europe has been boiling for some time now and Muslims have been living in a parallel society.

Muslims in Europe don't understand that bringing out large often voilent crowds for Palestine rallies shows them in bad light and serves no purpose.
They only help Israeli narrative.

They are crazy. They hate jews. They hate muslims. They hate other eu countries. There seems to be fundamental problem in the population of gemany
It's not Germans. It's all of the Western Europeans. They always targeted minorities, be they Muslim, Jew, Gypsy, or other Europeans. They exported the Jews but did not fix the problem within their psyche which means another Holocaust involving minorities can happen at any time.

Europe should stop third world illegal immigrants .

You mean from India ?

The same reason millions of non Muslims live and work in Muslim UAE and KSA

I don't understand one thing, this thread is about ant-Muslim hate crime in Germany. Where is Pakistan and immigration come into this?
1699445774287.png

That is true , immigrants from third world countries are making Europe in the same state where they are coming from . Europe America , and other developed countries should accept only educated and skilled people from third world countries , if they keep accepting them they are doomed .
They behave like they own the place or they are entitled. Of course not all! There are great examples of very hard-working and good people who prospered. People who respected the laws and culture of the countries they went to.

They behave like they own the place or they are entitled. Of course not all! There are great examples of very hard-working and good people who prospered. People who respected the laws and culture of the countries they went to.
Only educated and skilled people from third world countries should be allowed to enter the developed countries , otherwise rogue elements will convert Europe and America in to third world shithole .you can see the condition of sweden , france , Belgium , UK . They are now infested with thugs and criminals of third world countries .

You mean from India ?

The same reason millions of non Muslims live and work in Muslim UAE and KSA

Only educated and skilled people from third world countries should be allowed to enter the developed countries , otherwise rogue elements will convert Europe and America in to third world shithole .you can see the condition of sweden , france , Belgium , UK . They are now infested with thugs and criminals of third world countries .

Valid point, as someone who has lived through the Afghan crisis in the 80's, the drug and AK culture of the 90's, the militancy of the 00's, uncontrolled, undocumented migration is a security risk. Aliens in a country that have no loyalty to their host nation, have no sense of belonging or integration and no sense of shared values are ingrates and do not deserve sympathy. That is why I am all for removing illegal Afghans from Pakistan. And should a western nation wish to do so with regards to immigrants in their country, I could never blame them.

A lot of people are harping on about the usually BS don't know a fig about the ground realities of how unchecked migration funds organised crime and impacts socio-economic factors. You can only slice a cake so many ways...

Muslims in western countries specially refugees find it difficult to understand how much love locals have for them.
Europe has been boiling for some time now and Muslims have been living in a parallel society.

Muslims in Europe don't understand that bringing out large often voilent crowds for Palestine rallies shows them in bad light and serves no purpose.
They only help Israeli narrative.
Those who did not get asylum in any muslim country organise rallies in Europe in support of Hamas and threaten extermination of jews .

Back
Top Bottom