What's new

Any lawyers with knowledge of international law here?

al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Are there any law students here who study international law? Or lawyers that have once studied international law?

@A.P. Richelieu you seem well-versed in international law. Not a lawyer by any chance?

If there are then give some signs of life here in this thread. It would be appreciated.

Thanks.

@al-Hasani i planned to be a divorce lawyer , but ended up like Romeo

:lol:

I am a chemical engineering student. I finished my Bachelor's degree this past summer.

Anyway I just want to ask a few questions to professionals in the field of international law.:)

I am a chemical engineering student. I finished my Bachelor's degree this past summer.

Anyway I just want to ask a few questions to professionals in the field of international law.:)

well i am doing my Masters ...

and you must be good in making bonds hahahahahaha

anyway , why dont you write the Question in OP ? maybe some Intellectual nerd can answer

well i am doing my Masters ...

and you must be good in making bonds hahahahahaha

anyway , why dont you write the Question in OP ? maybe some Intellectual nerd can answer

Good luck bro.

What is OP? Professionals (lawyers with a degree of knowledge about international law) would do it.

Are there any international law forums (lol) or something like this out there where I might have more luck?

Anyway not that it is that important.

Good luck bro.

What is OP? Professionals (lawyers with a degree of knowledge about international law) would do it.

Are there any international law forums (lol) or something like this out there where I might have more luck?

Anyway not that it is that important.

Thanks bro :)

OP means Opening Post ..
well i never heard of any international forums , or something like that ..
ask some senior old members , they might able to help you ..

anyway best of luck ...

Are there any law students here who study international law? Or lawyers that have once studied international law?

@A.P. Richelieu you seem well-versed in international law. Not a lawyer by any chance?

If there are then give some signs of life here in this thread. It would be appreciated.

Thanks.

No, I am an Electrical Engineer, but whenever I discuss, I'd like to read up on the subject.
Too many journalists that write about international law without any clue.

Also interested in history with the Middle East and also the Napoleonic Era as the favourites.

I have PhD in both Vulcan and Klingon languages.

A PhD in trolling as well I guess.

No, I am an Electrical Engineer, but whenever I discuss, I'd like to read up on the subject.
Too many journalists that write about international law without any clue.

Also interested in history with the Middle East and also the Napoleonic Era as the favourites.

A fellow engineer then. Aha.

Something tells me that there are no lawyers here who are well-versed in international law. I guess that I have to use another platform or do the "investigation" on my own.

A PhD in trolling as well I guess.

The OP asked for law students who are studying international law. Then we have people posting about their degrees none of which are in law. You are a engineer and I am also an engineer. Why would people post in this thread about their degree when they are not lawyers or studying law.

Air hostess announces in a flight "Is there a doctor in this plane we have a medical emergency? " 200 passengers says one by one: No I am a farmer. No I am a politician. No I am a accountant. No I am a engineer. No I am a technician. No I am a cook. No I am a soldier. ......................

Something tells me that there are no lawyers here who are well-versed in international law. I guess that I have to use another platform or do the "investigation" on my own.

Just ask the question man. We all are eager to know what it is.. :P :P :P

The OP asked for law students who are studying international law. Then we have people posting about their degrees none of which are in law. You are a engineer and I am also an engineer. Why would people post in this thread about their degree when they are not lawyers or studying law.

Air hostess announces in a flight "Is there a doctor in this plane we have a medical emergency? " 200 passengers says one by one: No I am a farmer. No I am a politician. No I am a accountant. No I am a engineer. No I am a technician. No I am a cook. No I am a soldier. ......................

In this case the question was asked directly to me: Are you a lawyer? and I answered.
If you were proficient in English, then you would have refrained from your posting,
understanding that you were out on a wild goose chase.

If there are then give some signs of life here in this thread. It would be appreciated..

Why do you need an attorney on an online forum :) ? Tell us what you need so someone can try to help you....

Back
Top Bottom