What's new

Anybody there?

1712799939326.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-02-22 192559.png

1712800048308.jpeg

yj_12b_l2.webp

The vast majority of the members of this forum migrated to the new PDF. The new PDF is quite active these days.
What is considered the new pdf? I am thoroughly confused. I thought old pdf went to pkdefense, and i was getting these alerts thinking they are from pkdefense to realize that defense.pk is different.

Did two different pak defense's get spawned? Btw, neither is 1/4th as active or providing as different perspective as the original one

What is considered the new pdf? I am thoroughly confused. I thought old pdf went to pkdefense, and i was getting these alerts thinking they are from pkdefense to realize that defense.pk is different.

Did two different pak defense's get spawned? Btw, neither is 1/4th as active or providing as different perspective as the original one
Hi

You were given the wrong link.

Its https://defencepk.com/forums/

And it’s more busy than this forum. Just today it had 3500 posts which means 146 posts per hour and 2.43 posts per minutes.

IMG_0244.jpeg

I am logged in here to expect a reply from the WebMaster through a proxy server and a tor browser otherwise most people have switched to the new platform

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Anybody there?
Yo, word up, hommie.

Signed In after nearly half a Year.

I know the Mods on [PDF 2.0] are suggesting this site has been compramised - but what the hell.

Atleast I can go on different pages & Trash Talk all I want - without having the fear of getting banned by a Mod :rofl: .

That forum made a promising start, but has since degenerated into a mere IRGC Media Cell and Echo Chamber. Sigh. Perhaps this reboot here will work better?
The folks of rival to that forum (defensepk.com) have lost interest and enthusiasm. They have stopped the payment for internet services for their site. I didn't expect they would wind up so quickly.

The folks of rival to that forum (defensepk.com) have lost interest and enthusiasm. They have stopped the payment for internet services for their site. I didn't expect they would wind up so quickly.

My comments were for DefenCepk.com, not DefenSepk.com: DefenCepk.com "made a promising start, but has since degenerated into a mere IRGC Media Cell and Echo Chamber". What a great pity.

That forum made a promising start, but has since degenerated into a mere IRGC Media Cell and Echo Chamber. Sigh. Perhaps this reboot here will work better?
hey.. welcome back here. i was also surprised to see it up.

i concur, same load of chinky minkeys there have taken hold. what was the difference, i dont know.

hey.. welcome back here. i was also surprised to see it up.

i concur, same load of chinky minkeys there have taken hold. what was the difference, i dont know.

Management have a right to run their forum as they see fit, as I always say. One can only decide to participate or not as a member. This forum made the mistake of making an echo chamber of one view, and it paid the price for it. That new forum is making the same mistake, but it is their right to decide. Right now it is nothing more than a glorified IRGC Media Cell and CommieBot Glory in my view, by design, and hence intolerable. I can only respect it by withdrawing, or participating. Other members can make the same choice for themselves.

Back to this forum, I wonder who has resurrected it and what will be their policies going forward?

Management have a right to run their forum as they see fit, as I always say. One can only decide to participate or not as a member. This forum made the mistake of making an echo chamber of one view, and it paid the price for it. That new forum is making the same mistake, but it is their right to decide. Right now it is nothing more than a glorified IRGC Media Cell and CommieBot Glory in my view, by design, and hence intolerable. I can only respect it by withdrawing, or participating. Other members can make the same choice for themselves.

Back to this forum, I wonder who has resurrected it and what will be their policies going forward?
ditto... everyone makes their own bed and sleeps in it.

who is organizing?
Does it matter? Your data is available to whoever wants and give required price.

My comments were for DefenCepk.com, not DefenSepk.com: DefenCepk.com "made a promising start, but has since degenerated into a mere IRGC Media Cell and Echo Chamber". What a great pity.
I think it is issues with moderators they chose, as many of them cannot put their bias aside (rightly or wrongly) and bans opposing POV or speed limit them.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom