What's new

AP: Iran official cautions India over Kashmir policy

Chahrbahr is more strategic port for us in case of total war in Persian Gulf
it is for the use of NATO, when they start their "business" with Pakistan or if Pakistanis block NATO supplies through their ports

Pakistanis are aware of your strategic interests in Kulbashan Yadev

Yeap your officials are aware but you don't:
Pakistan’s counsel English Queen's Counsel Khawar Qureshi presenting his arguments before ICJ:

"...In reply to a question about Iran, the official said the Pakistan government was convinced that Iran had no role in Jadhav's episode though he remained there for some time. "India wants to drag Iran into this dispute but we will not let it happen," he said. .."

He clarified, "Iran has nothing to do with the Jadhav case. Jadhav was arrested from Balochistan and not Iran and the story regarding his kidnapping from Iran is baseless."

Just lip service by Iran. Don't expect anything more from them. They might as well have said "okay, do your thing but be careful".
Its fun to see Indian poster, in another Chinese forum. Indian poster advising Chinese to stay away from Iran. Because you can t face the US anger. @Irfan Baloch

One of my Egyptian bud said it like this loads of Arabs like him see no issue in Kashmir they complain us Pakistanis are too stubborn and nationalistic when it comes to Kashmir and he was on the lines you guys got nukes already why cabt you guys get along then I bought up the whole proxy conflict that India is been doing to Pakistan still dont care again we suck at forming narratives and the stupid baradar mentality clouds our judgement And I agree both the Gulf Arab and Persians only care for their interests as @Indus Pakistan said
Pakistan Egyptian relations always has down turn, only during Sadat had good relations. Worst in 1951. Nasir was big lover of Gandhi and prefer India over Pakistan. This mentality still exist in Egypt.

Is Chahbahar the reason for that?
Chahbahar is not threat. In simple way, Gawadar port can accommodate 50 and more ships at time, while Chahbar can accommodate max 2 cargo vessels at time.

Last edited:
Did UAE take India's side on this matter ?
UAE backs India's decision on Article 370
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ecision-on-article-370/videoshow/70557933.cms
Well India is guilty due to not holding referendum for decades & new move could create a very dangerous situation .. I hope India reverse its decision & let people decide for their own fate.

Dear Sir,
Pakistan need to vacate it's tribal and army from Kashmir to hold referendum there as per UN resolution but that never happened in last 70 years and 3 generation of Kashmiri's are wasted as having no future.

To give you few details Indian held Kashmir insists of 3 region Kashmir Valley, Jammu and Ladakh.

1. Ladakh is over majority Buddhist and second largest being muslims (Shia) and Hindu , Sikh others. This region don't wish to join Pakistan for obvious reasons as even muslims being Shia don't want Pakistan for obvious reasons.
  2. Jammu Hindus constitute 62.55% of the population, Muslims 33.45% and Sikhs, 3.3%. Also this region doesn't want anything to do with Pakistan for obvious reasons.
  3. We have trouble with Kashmir Valley where lots of people joining ISIS and AL-Quaeda. As our Intelligence around 250 are armed terrorist having public support of 27% Sunni male population.See tweet below to see the ISIS flag in rallies , we don't want ISIS in India sir.

Rest you can see the azan from Kashmir Valley as their is no restriction on any religion in India.

I am happy to answer if anyone have any doubts.

I've decided to come back on the 14th and make a second attempt. Its my country. My people.

Are you with me or going to be a typical Ummah nation type supporter?

Cheers, Doc
I am with you but please make separate thread and i will fully contribute.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ecision-on-article-370/videoshow/70557933.cms

Dear Sir,
Pakistan need to vacate it's tribal and army from Kashmir to hold referendum there as per UN resolution but that never happened in last 70 years and 3 generation of Kashmiri's are wasted as having no future.

To give you few details Indian held Kashmir insists of 3 region Kashmir Valley, Jammu and Ladakh.

1. Ladakh is over majority Buddhist and second largest being muslims (Shia) and Hindu , Sikh others. This region don't wish to join Pakistan for obvious reasons as even muslims being Shia don't want Pakistan for obvious reasons.
  2. Jammu Hindus constitute 62.55% of the population, Muslims 33.45% and Sikhs, 3.3%. Also this region doesn't want anything to do with Pakistan for obvious reasons.
  3. We have trouble with Kashmir Valley where lots of people joining ISIS and AL-Quaeda. As our Intelligence around 250 are armed terrorist having public support of 27% Sunni male population.See tweet below to see the ISIS flag in rallies , we don't want ISIS in India sir.

Rest you can see the azan from Kashmir Valley as their is no restriction on any religion in India.

Done.

Just keep coaching me initially on WA.

Cheers, Doc

Iran should do more here if theyare claiming saviors of islam

When did Iran claim to be saviors of Islam, barring some religious figures that dont have say in foreign affairs? Get a grip.
Pakistan wants Iran to do more in a conflict is has nothing to with, yet when Iran asks Pakistan to control terrorists in Baloochistan that kills border guards and is a menace to Pakistan itself, then that request falls on deaf ears.
Why dont you ask your best friend the Saudis to do more whom you worship so much and always side with against Iran?

Dear Sir,

That so called isis flag is an old islamic flag which has been used by many empires over the course of islamic history...
Reasearch before hand then start your propaganda...

When did Iran claim to be saviors of Islam, barring some religious figures that dont have say in foreign affairs? Get a grip.
Pakistan wants Iran to do more in a conflict is has nothing to with, yet when Iran asks Pakistan to control terrorists in Baloochistan that kills border guards and is a menace to Pakistan itself, then that request falls on deaf ears.
Why dont you ask your best friend the Saudis to do more whom you worship so much and always side with against Iran?

As far as Kashmir, I just hope for some moral support from World leaders for the Kashmiri people. Even if you don’t care about anything else, we all need to offer moral support to them, just like Palestine.

That is why it is disapointing as custodian of the Holy Mosques Saudi has a duty to say something at least. It does not have to do more than that but just speak out against it.

Back
Top Bottom