What's new

APML: Atiqa odho intimidated air port staff upon alcohol possession.

All said and done, have to agree Mush has an eye for the ground!!

So? Have you not seen the poor people on drugs in streets or even drunk? Just because they are poor doesn't mean they can't commit adultery, do drugs, etc. Saying only the "media people" do all these things while the rest of Pakistani are angels is stupid. :rolleyes:

Dont tell me you are trying to say that we should institutionalize social evils -- that would be a blooper.

I can't believe what we have come to. Just because many people do something does not mean it should be legalized or laws against it should be scrapped. Alcohol consumption is a major cause of increase in crime rates and have seen that happen even in moderate societies.

Even theft is common in Pakistan, should we make is legal too ??
Killing someone is illegal at the moment but many people do it anyways. Should we consider it normal and acceptable in our society?

Honestly that law shouldn't even be there, it wasn't there before Zia came in and messed up the whole country. Alcohol isn't banned in the US and in most of the world. Too much alcohol I agree is not good for your health, but prohibition NEVER works. People do drink in Pakistan and find ways to obtain alcohol despite of the ban. It is haram in Islam but its up for an individual person to decide if they want to drink or not (btw not everyone is Muslim in Pakistan), why should the state force decisions on you? Isn't Pakistan supposed to be "democracy"

shameful

do u know y Islam prohibited it ??

satan said i am better than adam satan was the most knowledge angel along with the angel of death and still is but god knew that love was greater than knowledge and this is why pakistan(love) will always be greater than india(knowledge) hence the pakistanis will always be attacked by satan as he knows they are the ones that deserve heaven and he will always be jealous of them so the higher you fly the more you will be pulled down a theif will never enter an empty building so good news to all the pakis out there green passport only in heaven rest of you apply before its too late-millfield pakis

Can't counter the argument, resort to personal attacks. Typical mullah antic.

I am not sure where you are going with the juvenile circus ...

Here is what I said
Your shameful and ill educated comment has topped the list.

I would suggest please read up, and once you have done so come back and correct your post accordingly.

As long as it is Islamic Republic of Pakistan, I'd be very happy to show you the way to the mosque or the school and ensure the law is observed in essence and in practice.

None the less, it is painful and downright offensive to the extent of abusive to see the Pakistan flag associated with some one, who is openly advocating
sales and use of alcohol.

people what does she getting caught with alcohol has to do with her connections with APML!

Those who are making such connections are brainless statues who comment without thinking!

Simply pathetic! APML is a great party and InshahAllah PM will win in the next elections!

PTI+APML+MQM coalition zindabad!

As long as this country name is Islamic Republic of Pakistan- the extreme liberal fascist with their adopted POWs should stay in the west- This is
Pakistan which inherently is a conservative Islamic society-

P.S What do you suggest?- Attiqa Odho got caught with alcohol- so scrap the Alcohol Laws?- Stupidity at its best-

People who drink together are best friends for ever , senior or junior all become one in that friendship , So she has a big circle and they all drink together so what , Same goes for smokers.

satan said i am better than adam satan was the most knowledge angel along with the angel of death and still is but god knew that love was greater than knowledge and this is why pakistan(love) will always be greater than india(knowledge) hence the pakistanis will always be attacked by satan as he knows they are the ones that deserve heaven and he will always be jealous of them so the higher you fly the more you will be pulled down a theif will never enter an empty building so good news to all the pakis out there green passport only in heaven rest of you apply before its too late-millfield pakis

Wake up
wakeup.jpg

Honestly that law shouldn't even be there, it wasn't there before Zia came in and messed up the whole country. Alcohol isn't banned in the US and in most of the world. Too much alcohol I agree is not good for your health, but prohibition NEVER works. People do drink in Pakistan and find ways to obtain alcohol despite of the ban. It is haram in Islam but its up for an individual person to decide if they want to drink or not (btw not everyone is Muslim in Pakistan), why should the state force decisions on you? Isn't Pakistan supposed to be "democracy"

kindly try to read QURRAN PAK once in your life if you are a muslim and if you are not muslim then try to respect islam Thanks

and for your information i quote one ayat of QURRAN PAK mafhoom ..... sheerab peenay wala pilanay wala lay kar aanay wala lay kar janay wala bananay wala order daynay wala sab dozakhi hain

aour hakomatay wakt par lazim hay k sherab ko rokay

pata nhi kahan say uth kar a jatay hain

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom