What's new

APML Karachi Jalsa - 8th January

no we dont allow them..they r mafia who have a lot of bogus votes and mushraf know every thing its his default to allow such natorious ppl for running the election campain..that is why he make a NRO deal accept the reality

He made NRO because there was a lot internal and foreign pressure regarding democracy. People in pakistan were screaming democracy from the top of their lungs but when the time came they were too lazy to get of their ***** and vote.

Wow, let me get this straight you're saying Musharraf rigged votes to let his party lose? come on dude. That's ridiculous.
ok than listen if he dont make a deal with zardari n nawaz than we have another people in the parliment may b jamait islami or pti..or pmlq these guys r gud ppl according to them which he make a deal NRO

ok than listen if he dont make a deal with zardari n nawaz than we have another people in the parliment may b jamait islami or pti..or pmlq these guys r gud ppl according to them which he make a deal NRO

Bhai sahab, the rest boycotted the election. Blame them too, they let PPP and PML-N get elected.

thats the strangest arrival date ever... 27-30 jan...

it might be I am going to arrive on 27th and leave on 30th !! :lol:

thats the strangest arrival date ever... 27-30 jan...

it might be I am going to arrive on 27th and leave on 30th !! :lol:

Well, we now know he's going to land in Karachi and in January :)

Instead of denouncing his return people should realise whether you like or dont like Musharraf this is a positive thing for Pakistan as it adds to the political dynamics of Pakistan. You object through your votes :)

It's amazing how the Pakistani public ignores the corruption and the criminal acts of terrorist sympathizers like Nawaz Sharif and his chamchas and parties like PPP who've NEVER brought progress to Pakistan (except the nuclear bomb wooo!! :rolleyes: ), and demonize Musharraf like he's the worst thing that happened to Pakistan.

Hypocrite much?

I'd prefer someone like Musharraf over any of the faggots in PML-N and PPP.

Musharraf era was best era Pakistan ever had, no issue of terrorism, economy boosting with massive 8.5+% annually, Pakistan getting self reliant in defence equipments i.e MBT's, Fighters etc, Gawadar building up to a economic stronghold & Karachi receiving heavy developments. Yes he did some mistakes but every one does so, no human is born angel.

Musharraf's interview with Kamran Khan--as posted a few pages ago in this thread--is very inspiring and amusing! Inspiring because he admits to having putting his life at stake for Pakistan, knowing all the mortal dangers to him. He is pinning his hopes on the military to protect him being the ex-Army Chief.
Amusing because he seems so clueless about how dirty Pakistan's politics are. They are really, really nasty and dangerous. While PPP has not much against Musharraf there are people who want to make Musharraf the scapegoat to placate Baluchistan. And then there is the powerful Nawaz Sharif with personal enmity and a burning desire for revenge. Not to mention the judiciary hates Musharraf as well.
Guys: Musharraf will be walking dead-man in Pakistan! Enjoy and record his stay in Pakistan while you can. Unless the military really protects him Musharraf will be in jail or killed soon after landing in Pakistan. It will be very sad to see that happen to him.

Musharaf has a lot of followers coming to Karachi, from Gilgit. Apparently he's the favourite over there.

how many peoples are at jalsa ?? hardly 200 :rofl:

My estimate = 30,000. That too without Musharraf. Imagine when he is there what it would be like. That area is huge not easy to fill. Even major anchors are acknowledging a formidable turnout.

Back
Top Bottom