Apple via Yahoo
See Also:
itunes cat
These Cheap Online Music Stores Make iTunes Look Like A Joke
Android Share Surges Again, Apple Gains A Bit, RIM Destroyed
Android Share Surges Again, Apple Gains A Bit, RIM Destroyed
jobs Wozniak
10 Super Successful Cofounders And Why Their Partnerships Worked

MacDailyNews crunched some numbers when the market closed yesterday and found that Apple's market value is now worth more than Intel and Microsoft combined.

Here's where everything closed:

Microsoft (MSFT): $201.59 billion

Intel (INTC): $115.21 billion

Apple (AAPL): $317.60 billion

Add "Wintel" up and that comes to $316.8 billion versus Apple's $317.6.

Read more: Apple Is Now Worth More Than Intel And Microsoft Combined

Apple is a monopoly in making. What is even worse is that Apple has powerful friends in media who give Apple too much exposure and uncritical reviews.

Oh stock market hardly reflect the present, it reflects speculation about future.
And in IT, nobody can speculate the future.

Correct, the valuation is a public perception and does not truly equate to the actual value. One should look at stock price to earnings ratios

Apple: 16.4%
MS: 8.7%
Intel: 10.2%

This means people think Apple has more upside potential, nothing more.

I don't know is it me or what, but i really think that apple products are highly overrated........:agree:

w00t, take a bite of the big apple, millions already have, i loves my iphone and my camel ^^

i am not Apple fan. Whatever value apple has is due to one man Steve jobs.He got cancer. The day he is gone apple will come doen to its place.

He definitely has changed the direction of Apple, but as long as the work culture and the approach is conserved Apple will continue to thrive. They were never true pioneers in terms of raw technology but their focus on making the products appealing and intuitive to general public is their real USP.

Jobs took a look at ps2 and cAme up with iphone. He did not do any major innovation , rather repackaged what was out there. The power of coming up
with the right product at the right time.

Jobs took a look at ps2 and cAme up with iphone. He did not do any major innovation , rather repackaged what was out there. The power of coming up
with the right product at the right time.

I cant relate PS2 with iphone. I think apple has become a status dimbol. The masses use mobile phone the classy use iphone.Type of thing/

Apple is a monopoly in making. What is even worse is that Apple has powerful friends in media who give Apple too much exposure and uncritical reviews.

Its not about monopoly, they simply produce the best product in the market. Unlike other companies, their service after the sale is simply amazing. I have been an Apple user for the past 4 years, and i dont have a single complain against the company. No wonder their stock prices have shot up, because they have built a very loyal customer clientele and i am proudly a part of the Apple community.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom