What's new

Application of Pak Army's Soft Prong in FATA / Malakand and its Impact

Agreed! :D

Over and out!

32635.jpg

@Xeric Thank you for this awesome thread Sir.

How good is the building material??
First, i must commend you on asking such a pertinent question.

And then i must ask you, what do you think about how guud would be the building material? i mean, let your imagination run wild, and take a guess.

@Xeric

Please update on Emerald mines of Swat, Copper mining in Waziristan and road connecting North-South Waziristan.
Is working on these projects underway?

Thanks in advance

@Xeric

Please update on Emerald mines of Swat, Copper mining in Waziristan and road connecting North-South Waziristan.
Is working on these projects underway?

Thanks in advance
The main emphasis has ben upon road/communication infrastructure. The travel that used to take 10 hours previously, now takes approx 3-4 hours. The apple produced in FATA now reaches Punjab in less than 5 hours. Also, construction of facilities like Cold Storage will now prevent the fruits being produced there from going waste. So is the case with mining projects. With the road infrastructure being better than ever, mining industry has also taken a boost. However, situation in NWA is still precarious.

^^ These are not photoshoped nor are the computer generated. They are there on the ground, being utilized by the locals.

Those not yet completed will be mentioned.
some of the pics seemed designed in 3D....dint look real.....i wonder why arent these shown in Media? when there are some brilliant minds working in the Army..?

The Phase -2 is underway these days.

So @Marshmallow, you would not find pics here :)

Slide72_zps0baf9f0f.jpg

Slide73_zpsd3ec8ade.jpg

Slide74_zpsa8dd8bc1.jpg

Slide75_zps473fb83f.jpg

Slide76_zps916e04dc.jpg

Slide77_zps514ee45f.jpg

Slide78_zps040e31de.jpg

Slide79_zps03ace320.jpg

Slide80_zps756bfc28.jpg

Slide81_zpsc0f94217.jpg

They have other 'important' things to tend to, like reporting whose pet died ;)
thanks for sharing....

@Xeric why is Baba Zayed in posters along Quaid-e-Azam.

Fun Fact he imprisoned his brother, the rightful heir, in a dungeon!

some of the pics seemed designed in 3D....dint look real.....i wonder why arent these shown in Media? when there are some brilliant minds working in the Army..?
Those in 3D are either under construction or would be constructed in future. This fact is mentioned under such pics or before them. Just focus.

Though, a few pic have been 'enhanced', and i am sure you understand what photo enhancements means.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom