What's new

AQ Khan Released from House Arrest!!!

haha brother I am not gonna argue with you over this because i figured it that you will never understand my views same as i can't yousr. Go google it AQ Khan said GOP knew about it. Man in his first interview, after his release, he said that he was told if he didn't admit then Pakistan will be bombed and this is why i admitted to save Pakistan!!!!!! what does this mean??? forget the other stuff he has been saying!!!! You will never get the point you just love the guy and won't hear anything negative about him so its ok with me. Even though if Pakistan did give out nuclear .... to other countries then still why did he say that GOP knew about it. He said Musharraf knew about it!!!!!! What was Musharraf at a time. COAS of Pakistan and the president....... WHAT HAHAHA this AQ is funny.. he said everything without saying anything hahahahah HE IS A HERO HAPPY.... He is your hero to admire but he is my hero at chai shop if you know what i mean... oye hero give me tea.... He lost his respect in my sight same as Nawaz did by Now letting Musharraf's Plane land in Pakistan back in 1999!!!! Not because he was musharraf's plane, We didn't even know him by then but because he was the chief of army staff of Pakistan.... what a disgrace

if u are talking about after his confession then he never accepted if he gave any such technology to any state and they could have got it from open market as the rules were not strick at that time. also he said GoP knew wat he was doing.
if u only wanna take half of wat he is sayin then its upto u. u guys only want to have the fruit and when it comes to payin for it then look for some scapegoat..... btw did musharraf loose respect in ur eyes when he did kargil without tellin anyone????????

if u are talking about after his confession then he never accepted if he gave any such technology to any state and they could have got it from open market as the rules were not strick at that time. also he said GoP knew wat he was doing.
if u only wanna take half of wat he is sayin then its upto u. u guys only want to have the fruit and when it comes to payin for it then look for some scapegoat..... btw did musharraf loose respect in ur eyes when he did kargil without tellin anyone????????
Paying!!!!!!!!!!! where am i looking for a scapegoat? He said GOP knew about it. Look through world point of you because they will be judging us, they will be sanctioning us, they will be attacking us not Pakistani ourself. Anyways like i said i will drop this topic since either you are naive or just don't wanna get what i most of us are trying to say. As far as Kargil is concerned open a new thread then we will debate over Kargil and Musharraf there not on AQ KHAN thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now our nuclear program is again under microscope and PPPP pulls a political stunt ...

May be the GoP should have asked AQK to stay mute on Pakistan's nuclear program after his relase ...

Musharraf did the right thing by blaming one person instead of blaming entire organizations ... AQK also did the right thing and made another sacrifice for Pakistan but then he did a very bad flip for Pakistan ...

Right now AQK is thanking PPP leadership for his release ... I don't know what to make of this guy ...

Paying!!!!!!!!!!! where am i looking for a scapegoat? He said GOP knew about it. Look through world point of you because they will be judging us, they will be sanctioning us, they will be attacking us not Pakistani ourself. Anyways like i said i will drop this topic since either you are naive or just don't wanna get what i most of us are trying to say. As far as Kargil is concerned open a new thread then we will debate over Kargil and Musharraf there not on AQ KHAN thread!!!!!!!!!!!

y should i not read wat he is sayin instead of wat world is thinking.... world decided to attack iraq and afghanistan and world says attack pakistan and iran.
u again said the same thing that he said GoP knew about it. i dont want to repeat my previous post which i guess u decided not to read.
and im naive and all that but u are one God blessed person who cannot be wrong.
and when u bring in nawaz sharif thats fine but when i bring in musharraf then i have to open another thread........ wierd

Dr Khan put under house arrest again

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan government has once again put renowned nuclear scientist Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan under house arrest and security around his Banni Gala residence has increased and people prevented from meeting him.
Dr Khan, who was declared a ‘free citizen’ by Islamabad High Court on February 6 after five years of house arrest, was again put under house arrest as government enhanced security around his residence and asked him not to meet media or any other person.
The fresh curbs have reportedly been imposed for an indefinite period. The vigilance outside A Q Khan’s residence has been beefed up and visitors are not allowed. He has been barred from travel and allowed to receive visitors only from an approved list of family and friends. President Asif Ali Zardari has sought to assure the US that Abdul Qadeer Khan is still restricted in his movement and activities.
Citing a Pakistani official, who requested anonymity, the New York Times said Dr Khan will be barred from foreign travel, monitored closely, allowed to receive visitors only from an approved list of family and friends, and barred from making financial transactions. — Internews

Back
Top Bottom