What's new

Arab World Importance

Please somebody tell me?? Were the Berber mothers,sisters,daughters,fathers given justice for this massacre?? Were the Noble Arab Kings charged for murdering our Muslim Brothers and Sisters??

"150 innocent teenagers shot dead"?? Where's the justice?? Why aren't Muslims protesting for our Berber brothers and sisters??

I get it now ;) Because the Palestinians are arabs! We must love our arab brothers and sisters whom are suffering!

Kashmirirs,Chechens,Berbers,Sudanese are NOT Superior arabs!!!

ok now lets not turn this into a racis anti-Arab thread!
OK.

But to mention that if we had a United Arab Country:
1:Even if it had such a good GDP, It will heavily depend of foreign countries. Because none of Arab countries are good at technology.
2:Their United military force has been crushed two (And even 3 if we include Iran-Iraq war) times while fighting with Israel. Because they don't use a proper strategy and tactics in war. Just send waves without any good formation.
3:Such a country would need a mixed government. I don't think Saudi kings giving up their thrones and Egyptians agreeing on being under the Saudi king's rule.
4:US has many bases inside many of these countries. And will have more inside a united arab country.
5:Again, their economy will heavily depend on Oil export. Or they won't have such GDP. The wealthiest Arab countries are the ones with Oil.
6:And the most important thing, If arabs could unite again, They would have done it right now. They need a leader like Nasser which is absent in the current arab world.

OK.

But to mention that if we had a United Arab Country:
1:Even if it had such a good GDP, It will heavily depend of foreign countries. Because none of Arab countries are good at technology.
2:Their United military force has been crushed two (And even 3 if we include Iran-Iraq war) times while fighting with Israel. Because they don't use a proper strategy and tactics in war. Just send waves without any good formation.
3:Such a country would need a mixed government. I don't think Saudi kings giving up their thrones and Egyptians agreeing on being under the Saudi king's rule.
4:US has many bases inside many of these countries. And will have more inside a united arab country.
5:Again, their economy will heavily depend on Oil export. Or they won't have such GDP. The wealthiest Arab countries are the ones with Oil.
6:And the most important thing, If arabs could unite again, They would have done it right now. They need a leader like Nasser which is absent in the current arab world.

And also; The Amazigh/Berbers are indigenous to North Africa. I don't think they want the Middle-Eastern arabs to come and discriminate against them too!
Berber's want to be given power in thier homeland- which is being occupied by the arabs(just like Israeli's are occupying Palestine)......

Was this thread about Arab Importance or Arab Impotence?

You took the word out of my mouth. I was thinking the same as well.

We should talk about Arab world Impotence.

seriously, through out the history ethnic arabs accomplished very little in achivements and a lot in trouble making. Most of the time they were subject of either ottomans or persians.

Today we are fighting a growing extremist insurgency which is nothing but gift of our arab brothers who created it under the disguise of "madrassas" as their own insurance policy just in case our favour towards them fell out of our forigen policy. Or we decide to persue an independent releation with Israel or make a co-operative union with Iran.

According to me..the Arab land or to put more precisely the thing under the Arab land is the one that is of prime importance to the world.

The Arabs (modern day) have nothing in terms of human capital wen compared to countries like US,China or India or for that matter even Pakistan.

All their GDP is not because of some great scientific or human capital...just oil,gas.

I even shudder to think wat these Arabs would have done or wat they would have been if that black liquid was not there under their sands.

i dont give a damn about arabs especially the persian gulf ones. the only issue which i emphasize alot is the palestine. it has got nothing to do with the religion or arabism, it is just because they are subjected to the very inhumen acts for such a long time and the so called world is damn silent about it.

According to me..the Arab land or to put more precisely the thing under the Arab land is the one that is of prime importance to the world.

The Arabs (modern day) have nothing in terms of human capital wen compared to countries like US,China or India or for that matter even Pakistan.

All their GDP is not because of some great scientific or human capital...just oil,gas.

I even shudder to think wat these Arabs would have done or wat they would have been if that black liquid was not there under their sands.

take their oil/gas away from them, trust me there will be very little difference between them and afghanistan.

Dear my brothers, thank you for your contributions, though I wish that does not become subject to an instrument of attack on Arabs, I'm not an Arab, I am Caucasian Russian, I am a Muslim and live in Jordan between the Arab Muslim brothers, More importantly, I know the status of Arabs in Islam, and the Virtue of the Arabs in the spread of Islam, Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him an Arab, The Koran in Arabic language, the Language of the people of Paradise Arabic ((He said peace be upon him: I am Arabic, the Qur'an is Arabic and the language of the people of Paradise Arabic)), and ((He said peace be upon him:Love the Arabs for three things:Because I am an Arab and the Quran is Arabic and the language of the people of Paradise Arabic))

Allah Almighty said in the Holy Quran (Yusuf 2/2): (( Lo! We have revealed it, a Lecture in Arabic, that ye may understand.))((إِنَّآ أَنزَلۡنَـٰهُ قُرۡءَٲنًا عَرَبِيًّ۬ا لَّعَلَّكُمۡ تَعۡقِلُونَ ))

Allah Almighty said in the Holy Quran (Al-Rad 13/37):((Thus have We revealed it, a decisive utterance in Arabic; and if thou shouldst follow their desires after that which hath come unto thee of knowledge, then truly wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting friend nor defender. )).((وَكَذَٲلِكَ أَنزَلۡنَـٰهُ حُكۡمًا عَرَبِيًّ۬ا*ۚ وَلَٮِٕنِ ٱتَّبَعۡتَ أَهۡوَآءَهُم بَعۡدَمَا جَآءَكَ مِنَ ٱلۡعِلۡمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ مِن وَلِىٍّ۬ وَلَا وَاقٍ۬ ))

Allah Almighty said in the Holy Quran (An-Nahl 16/103):((And We know well that they say: Only a man teacheth him. The speech of him at whom they falsely hint is outlandish, and this is clear Arabic speech.)).((وَلَقَدۡ نَعۡلَمُ أَنَّهُمۡ يَقُولُونَ إِنَّمَا يُعَلِّمُهُ ۥ بَشَرٌ۬*ۗ لِّسَانُ ٱلَّذِى يُلۡحِدُونَ إِلَيۡهِ أَعۡجَمِىٌّ۬ وَهَـٰذَا لِسَانٌ عَرَبِىٌّ۬ مُّبِينٌ ))

Allah Almighty said in the Holy Quran (Ta-Ha 20/113): ((Thus we have revealed it as a Lecture in Arabic, and have displayed therein certain threats, that peradventure they may keep from evil or that it may cause them to take heed. )).((وَكَذَٲلِكَ أَنزَلۡنَـٰهُ قُرۡءَانًا عَرَبِيًّ۬ا وَصَرَّفۡنَا فِيهِ مِنَ ٱلۡوَعِيدِ لَعَلَّهُمۡ يَتَّقُونَ أَوۡ يُحۡدِثُ لَهُمۡ ذِكۡرً۬ا ))

Again . . I'm not Arab, but I do not reprehensible the Arab, because:

-the Holy Koran is Arabic

- the Prophet (PBUH) is an Arab

- the language of the people of Paradise is Arabic

- the Arabs have virtues in the delivery of the message of Islam to the world . .

And thank Allah I am a Muslim.

Even places like UAE are built off foregion labour....

And how about The Under Age Easten European Girls/Women who are sexually en-salved by the Arabs????

Dear my brothers, thank you for your contributions, though I wish that does not become subject to an instrument of attack on Arabs, I'm not an Arab, I am Caucasian Russian, I am a Muslim and live in Jordan between the Arab Muslim brothers, More importantly, I know the status of Arabs in Islam, and the Virtue of the Arabs in the spread of Islam, Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him an Arab, The Koran in Arabic language, the Language of the people of Paradise Arabic ((He said peace be upon him: I am Arabic, the Qur'an is Arabic and the language of the people of Paradise Arabic)), and ((He said peace be upon him:Love the Arabs for three things:Because I am an Arab and the Quran is Arabic and the language of the people of Paradise Arabic))

Allah Almighty said in the Holy Quran (Yusuf 2/2): (( Lo! We have revealed it, a Lecture in Arabic, that ye may understand.))((إِنَّآ أَنزَلۡنَـٰهُ قُرۡءَٲنًا عَرَبِيًّ۬ا لَّعَلَّكُمۡ تَعۡقِلُونَ ))

Allah Almighty said in the Holy Quran (Al-Rad 13/37):((Thus have We revealed it, a decisive utterance in Arabic; and if thou shouldst follow their desires after that which hath come unto thee of knowledge, then truly wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting friend nor defender. )).((وَكَذَٲلِكَ أَنزَلۡنَـٰهُ حُكۡمًا عَرَبِيًّ۬ا*ۚ وَلَٮِٕنِ ٱتَّبَعۡتَ أَهۡوَآءَهُم بَعۡدَمَا جَآءَكَ مِنَ ٱلۡعِلۡمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ مِن وَلِىٍّ۬ وَلَا وَاقٍ۬ ))

Allah Almighty said in the Holy Quran (An-Nahl 16/103):((And We know well that they say: Only a man teacheth him. The speech of him at whom they falsely hint is outlandish, and this is clear Arabic speech.)).((وَلَقَدۡ نَعۡلَمُ أَنَّهُمۡ يَقُولُونَ إِنَّمَا يُعَلِّمُهُ ۥ بَشَرٌ۬*ۗ لِّسَانُ ٱلَّذِى يُلۡحِدُونَ إِلَيۡهِ أَعۡجَمِىٌّ۬ وَهَـٰذَا لِسَانٌ عَرَبِىٌّ۬ مُّبِينٌ ))

Allah Almighty said in the Holy Quran (Ta-Ha 20/113): ((Thus we have revealed it as a Lecture in Arabic, and have displayed therein certain threats, that peradventure they may keep from evil or that it may cause them to take heed. )).((وَكَذَٲلِكَ أَنزَلۡنَـٰهُ قُرۡءَانًا عَرَبِيًّ۬ا وَصَرَّفۡنَا فِيهِ مِنَ ٱلۡوَعِيدِ لَعَلَّهُمۡ يَتَّقُونَ أَوۡ يُحۡدِثُ لَهُمۡ ذِكۡرً۬ا ))

Again . . I'm not Arab, but I do not reprehensible the Arab, because:

-the Holy Koran is Arabic

- the Prophet (PBUH) is an Arab

- the language of the people of Paradise is Arabic

- the Arabs have virtues in the delivery of the message of Islam to the world . .

And thank Allah I am a Muslim.

:what::what::what:

Ok; Propeht Muhammed(PBHU) didn't see himself as "Semetic" or "arab"...he seen himself as a Muslim- nothing more/nothing less.

Why do arabs always have to use the excuse of Islam to justify their atrocities?? Are you using Islam to justify arab murders,rapes,en-slavement,facism ect??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom