What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Imagine if I ventured into their zoo and started claiming some Farsis as Arabs? Have you ever met Arabs who do that? No, that never happens. But some of those Farsis are addicted to anything Arab. They love to meddle in the ancient and vast Arab world. Even their Mullah's try to be more Arab than the most hardcore Arab nationalists. Pathetic. Maybe this is due to them being ruled by us and conquered by us militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically (to an extent).

In any case I don't want to look at their diarrhea on the Arab section. As I said they can make up historical lies and claim everything as Farsi anywhere else which I am sure many do already from what I have seen on PDF.:lol:

We badly need an Arab moderator. If I was a moderator on this section he would have turned pink a long time ago from his conduct in this section and thread in particular.
No, he did not. You do not know this serial troll. I am afraid that this will never happen. In return I think that we should claim someone that is a Farsi but I wonder who is worthy the honor?

Then people wonder why we are hostile to those people or whatever they are.

Haha, now that creature is posting a list of so-called "Iranian" inventions of which 66% are made up. Hillarious. Only on PDF.:lol:

Anywa let's get this thread back on track:
Anyway civilization religion everything... began from Iran. U did not exist in 2500-3000 years ago.Just Egypt and its around had some civilization.Look at the history if u existed Iran would conquare.No Prophet except Prophet Muhammad PBUH revealed to u, because u did not exist and were no nation.On the other hand most of the Prophets like Prophet Soleiman PBUH Prophet Ibrahim PBUH Prophet Zarathustra PBUH and even Prophet Noah PBUH have revealed in Iran (and around Iran).This is why we have 7000 years civilization.Most of Imams Shrines are in Iraq and near by Iran.
Prophet Muhammad PBUH is arab but he is not from u,if he was from u did not make 70 wars against your Prophet.

one hadith about Iranian in sunni book:
(حديث مرفوع) حَدَّثَنَا مَنْصُورُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْحَسَنِ الْحَذَّاءُ ، ثنا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ أَبِي دَاوُدَ ، ثنا أَيُّوبُ الْوَزَّانُ ، ثنا سَعِيدُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ ، ثنا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ هَرَاسَةَ ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ الثَّوْرِيِّ . ح وَحَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْحَسَنِ الْيَقْطِينِيُّ ، ثنا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ أَبِي حَمْدَانَ الأَنْطَاكِيُّ ، ثنا جَعْفَرُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْحَجَّاجِ ، ثنا سَعِيدُ بْنُ مَنْصُورِ بْنِ شُعْبَةَ الْخُرَاسَانِيُّ ، ثنا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ هَرَاسَةَ ، ثنا سُفْيَانُ الثَّوْرِيُّ ، عَنْ مُعَاوِيَةَ بْنِ قُرَّةَ ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ جُبَيْرٍ ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ ، قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : وَذُكِرَتْ عِنْدَهُ فَارِسُ ، فَقَالَ : " فَارِسُ عَصَبَتُنَا أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ " . زَادَ جَعْفَرٌ : قِيلَ لِسَعِيدٍ : مَا يَعْنِي : عَصَبَتُنَا أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ ؟ قَالَ : هُمْ وَلَدُ إِسْحَاقَ ، عَمُّ وَلَدِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ .
kanz ul amal 34138

Prophet Muhammad PBUH : Persians are from our family;Saee asked Why ya Rasool Allah? Prophet Muhammad answered they are children of Ishaq and we are children of Ismail.
Ishaq PBUH and Ismail were sons of Prophet Ibrahim PBUH.

And Iranian are real fellows of Prophet PBUH and ahlulbayt PBUH since they never made war against Ahlulbayt and Prophet PBUH.plus as I said most of Imams Shrines are in Iraq which organized one country with Iran in previous time.

Anyway civilization religion everything... began from Iran. U did not exist in 2500-3000 years ago.Just Egypt and its around had some civilization.Look at the history if u existed Iran would conquare.No Prophet except Prophet Muhammad PBUH revealed to u, because u did not exist and were no nation.On the other hand most of the Prophets like Prophet Soleiman PBUH Prophet Ibrahim PBUH Prophet Zarathustra PBUH and even Prophet Noah PBUH have revealed in Iran (and around Iran).This is why we have 7000 years civilization.Most of Imams Shrines are in Iraq and near by Iran.
Prophet Muhammad PBUH is arab but he is not from u,if he was from u did not make 70 wars against your Prophet.

one hadith about Iranian in sunni book:
(حديث مرفوع) حَدَّثَنَا مَنْصُورُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْحَسَنِ الْحَذَّاءُ ، ثنا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ أَبِي دَاوُدَ ، ثنا أَيُّوبُ الْوَزَّانُ ، ثنا سَعِيدُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ ، ثنا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ هَرَاسَةَ ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ الثَّوْرِيِّ . ح وَحَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْحَسَنِ الْيَقْطِينِيُّ ، ثنا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ أَبِي حَمْدَانَ الأَنْطَاكِيُّ ، ثنا جَعْفَرُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْحَجَّاجِ ، ثنا سَعِيدُ بْنُ مَنْصُورِ بْنِ شُعْبَةَ الْخُرَاسَانِيُّ ، ثنا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ هَرَاسَةَ ، ثنا سُفْيَانُ الثَّوْرِيُّ ، عَنْ مُعَاوِيَةَ بْنِ قُرَّةَ ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ جُبَيْرٍ ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ ، قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : وَذُكِرَتْ عِنْدَهُ فَارِسُ ، فَقَالَ : " فَارِسُ عَصَبَتُنَا أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ " . زَادَ جَعْفَرٌ : قِيلَ لِسَعِيدٍ : مَا يَعْنِي : عَصَبَتُنَا أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ ؟ قَالَ : هُمْ وَلَدُ إِسْحَاقَ ، عَمُّ وَلَدِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ .
kanz ul amal 34138

Prophet Muhammad PBUH : Persians are from our family;Saee asked Why ya Rasool Allah? Prophet Muhammad answered they are children of Ishaq and we are children of Ismail.
Ishaq PBUH and Ismail were sons of Prophet Ibrahim PBUH.

And Iranian are real fellows of Prophet PBUH and ahlulbayt PBUH since they never made war against Ahlulbayt and Prophet PBUH.plus as I said most of Imams Shrines are in Iraq which organized one country with Iran in previous time.

Stop bullshitting this thread with historical nonsense and lies. 3000 years ago you Farsis lived in the deserts and steppes of Central Asia (Andronovo) where you left nothing while we Arabs and Semites are native to the ancient ME and founded the oldest civilizations on earth and in the region.

Prophet Muhamamd (saws) was an Arab and Semite and so where all the Prophets before him (either Arab or Jewish = Semites). They were born, lived and died in our ancient lands.

Nothing to do with you or Iran which did not exist back then.

Now get lost Farsi. You are not welcome here. Get back to your zoo where you can write historical lies and steal our Prophets, historical figures and history.
Iraq is an Arab and Semitic country too.

Enemies of Arabs are not welcome here.

@Hazzy997

Look at him in action again. Keeps spreading historical nonsense and trying to steal our history in OUR OWN SECTION! If we had an Arab moderator he would be gone a long time ago.

You should know what he says about Arabs in Farsi writing in our alphabet as @rmi5 also told once. Now he is sadly banned by the same gang of enemies. How do we remove this serial troll from our section of the forum so we will not listen to his historical lies and diarrhea in our own section? They are troublemakers here and have violated our hospitality. Enough is enough.

Last edited:
b5f5dfe01ad73efa24c77daa739b9d7d.jpg

This is a topic that has been debated among Muslim scholars for a very long time and you can't ignore that there are differing opinions and have been historically. Among the most learned scholars of yesterday. If it was such a great sin would it not have been mentioned in the Qur'an or mentioned more times in the ahadith as something very bad like alcohol, pork and premarital intercourse, or unfaithfulness in a marriage etc. etc.?

[Sahih Bukhari]

What kind of person you are my friend ? I believe you are one of Saudi Prince.......You are so knowledgeable..!! I wait your significant contribution in your real life....Please let me know it as soon as you accomplish it. Me, my self is trying to set up an NGO, hoping to see my contribution in a more meaningful way :D

Last edited:
You are most welcome. Always remember to try and research such issues first alone (thoroughly if possible), then ask Muslims and to be 100% sure try to come into contact with learned Muslim clerics. They are best equipped to answer any question concerning Islam. You should never be afraid to ask.

I can see that you use Toussaint Louverture as your avatar. So I can guess where you are partially from!

Est-ce que vous parlez français?:)
I can speak a alot of languages but that language I'm not good at :(

@al-Hasani

What happened to your old avatar? :D

You too. @Jessica_L
I guess I changed it. I don't use my own avatar for a reason.

@Abu Nasar

Arabs as you know it bro already have a habit of eating a lot of diary products (milk, cheeses, pastry, sweets etc. aside from meat obviously and eating BIG:lol: ) but I have NEVER in my whole life tasted as good milk as the Danish one. Nor anywhere in the ME, France, elsewhere in Europe or USA. Not even close!

Same with the yoghurts. I am talking about the mainstream brands that you can buy in your ordinary shop here. Not some exclusive brands.

I need to fill my refrigerator tomorrow morning!:lol:

I like the current one. It's awesome. Maybe I will change from time to time. Different traditional Arab attire for each week.:lol:

I miss authentic Arab food from back home:(

:(

Everything except the diary products, sweets and some vegetables is really not very impressive culinary wise. In Europe it's mostly only about France, Italy and Mediterranean cuisine in general which shares a lot of similarities with nearby Arab cuisine as we both know.

I know I have tried some of these cuisines.They taste good but I don't know their names :(

Last edited:
What kind of person you are my friend ? I believe you are one of Saudi Prince.......You are so knowledgeable..!! I wait your significant contribution in your real life....Please let me know it as soon as you accomplish it. Me, my self is trying to set up an NGO, hoping to see my contribution in a more meaningful way :D

I can assure you that I have nothing to do with the House of Saud. You are not the first one who makes this strange assumption. I belong to the Hashemite family though from the Hijaz. A totally different ruling family (former in many places). Oh, you are overestimating me. I hope that I can contribute in some way or another in this life. That's my goal. I want to do something that will help change the life of people for the better. Right now I am just studying and still too young.

That is very good to hear. I wish you all the best of success in your life. That is an impressive achievement and shows that you have ambitious goals in your life and want to help people. That is important if you ask me.

I can speak a alot of languages but that language I'm not good at :(

C'est dommage!:)

I know I have tried some of these cuisines.They taste good but I don't know their names :(

You live in the US. Plenty of Arab restaurants.:) Just ask people around. Most are friendly and will reply. You just have to ask.

Last edited:
I can assure you that I have nothing to do with the House of Saud. You are not the first one who makes this strange assumption. I belong to the Hashemite family though from the Hijaz. A totally different ruling family (former in many places)..

It is even much better brother....you have our Prophet blood....this is the source of your intellectuality then. Get him proud on you buddy :-)

It is even much better brother....you have our Prophet blood....this is the source of your intellectuality then. Get him proud on you buddy :-)

I try my best but I am often a sinner thanks to PDF.:(

Anyway I have to study so take care brother and all the other brothers and sisters who are frequent visitors on this section of the forum. Make your families, loved ones, communities, people and country (countries) proud and strive for what you believe in. There are a lot of hindrances here in life.

In reality I should not even be on PDF from now on until the end of June due to exams yet I am here. I must leave or arrange a ban.:D

I try my best but I am often a sinner thanks to PDF.:(

Anyway I have to study so take care brother and all the other brothers and sisters who are frequent visitors on this section of the forum. Make your families, loved ones, communities, people and country (countries) proud and strive for what you believe in. There are a lot of hindrances here in life.

In reality I should not even be on PDF from now on until the end of June due to exams yet I am here. I must leave or arrange a ban.:D
:whistle:

@al-Hasani

What you think about this? There's no historical truth to it right.

What's he saying? Ya Hussein the heart is in my two hands? What else? :D

MOhsen gonna tell us he's not an Arab but handsome Iranian. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom