What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Well everyone that deserved to be banned got banned in that thread. I give al hasani 1 infraction and because he already had 2 or 3 so he was automatically banned same thing for the other guy. I banned 2 noobs as spammers because of all of the insults.

Well everyone that deserved to be banned got banned in that thread. I give al hasani 1 infraction and because he already had 2 or 3 so he was automatically banned same thing for the other guy. I banned 2 noobs as spammers because of all of the insults.

I thought you couldn't moderate out of Turkish section? :)

Whoo! Glad you missed me! :D

Did you think of banning me too? :(

I would've gone insane since the unity government was announced and lots of news coming tomorrorw. :lol:

I thought you couldn't moderate out of Turkish section? :)

Whoo! Glad you missed me! :D

Did you think of banning me too? :(

I would've gone insane since the unity government was announced and lots of news coming tomorrorw. :lol:
I gave infractions points to posts that were previously made in the Turkish Section.

It was a really good idea just like @usernameless uyghur thread.

I'm not sure what it's all about although it's very entertaining. I also like most Chinese members, if not all. They are just cool about things and some of them support Palestine. Even if they don't, at least they don't start taking sides and bashing us. :D

Any videos of Turkish Air Force exercises? :D

I wanna see if they can compare to Israeli Air Force since they're crazy. :D

That is a nasty tactic, Hazzy, didn't expect that from you. Actually I did.

Just for fun mate. :lol:

Weren't you also being anti-Palestinian a while back because Hasani got you upset? :D

So now it's even. :P

Back
Top Bottom