What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

It was @TurAr

This racist hater. Next time keep him under control and Hasani won't be forced to defend Arabs. :D

My call for tolerance was answered by all sorts of insults against Turks and Turkey, which i was gonna ignore until Reek said "know your place" :). As being an Arap, you shouldn't say that to anyone. Just smell the glass of camel piss on your table and turn back to reality. Remember who you are, who your fathers were, and who were their masters. Embrace your identity, so next time when somebody starts stating facts about your kind, you wouldn't call him a racist.

In short, know your place.

My call for tolerance was answered by all sorts of insults against Turks and Turkey, which i was gonna ignore until Reek said "know your place" :). As being an Arap, you shouldn't say that to anyone. Just smell the glass of camel piss on your table and turn back to reality. Remember who you are, who your fathers were, and who were their masters. Embrace your identity, so next time when somebody starts stating facts about your kind, you wouldn't call him a racist.

I will respond when I return but I have a life. :lol:

Funny that you think an online forum is your key to 'put people in their people place'. You should be banned by now, although I'll make sure you cry like a little baby when I return. :lol:

@Indos

In the Arab world the term شريف‎ was bestowed upon the descendants of Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) while the term سيد was used for the descendants of Al-Husayn ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra). Among the ranks within Hashemites then the rank of Sharif was higher since they were and are the senior descendants of Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) and Sayyida Fatima bint Muhammad (ra). After all the eldest son of Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) and Sayyida Fatima bint Muhammad (ra), Muhsin ibn Ali (ra) unfortunately died in his infancy of natural causes.

The branch of the Hashemites that I belong to and which the majority of the Makkawi/Hijazi Hashemites belong to is the branch of Qatada ibn Idris (ra) who belonged to the senior line of the Hashemites and was a paternal descendent of Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra). He gained the Sharifate in 1201 after a power struggle. The Sharifate as a sovereign body "first" came into existence in the late 10th century - to be precise in year 968. Earlier the Caliphs of the Umayyad and Abbasid Dynasty had full sovereignty and Hashemite branches although present in Hijaz had only religious and economic (not always) power but no military or governing powers (formal). Public roles were avoided due to the historical events (persecution). Also there was persecution in the earliest centuries after the death of Prophet Muhammad (saws). Anyway that position was held until 1925. Of course it is very difficult to know whether the Qatada branch is the oldest living Hashemite branch descending from Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) but it is certainly among the oldest. Aside from that there are similar and maybe even older branches found in mostly Southern Arabia - mainly Yemen. In particular Hadhramaut and the city of Tarim which my Yemeni side of my mother's family is from. Apparently the Qatada branch were Shia's during the reign of the Fatimids which gained control of Hijaz in the early 900's before becoming Sunni Muslims of the Shafi'i fiqh which is the case to this day. Yet that information is disputed as is the claim of Shia's that the Ahl al-Bayt were Shia's as we know it today which I do not agree with and other scholars of yesterday and of today. In the late 800's Muhammad ibn Musa (ra) who was the great-great-great-grandson of Al-Hasan al-Muthana (ra) one of the younger sons of Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) was reported living in the coastal Hijazi city of Yanbu. It was one of his grandsons, Jafar ibn Hussein (ra), who became the first Sharif of Makkah in 968 that held a public position as a Sharif. His line only lasted for a few decades as it died out and was replace by others. In the late 11th century the Hashemites were replaced as Sharif's by appointed Sharif's, often from the outside and not always Hashemites, under the full authority of the Fatimids and later Ayyubids. Let me remind you that the Fatimids where Shia Ismailis thus they preferred the offspring of Jafar al-Musawi (ra) to other Hashemites so that was mainly Sharif's from his lineage that got appointed in that time period. To make matters even more difficult then there was often power struggles as the Arab world was often a playground for the heretical Qarmatians. A heretical off-shot of the Ismaili Shia sect based mostly in the Eastern Province of modern-day KSA and they were known for their rebellion against the ruling Abbasid Caliphate and their ransacking of Makkah and the Kaaba (!) in 317 AH. Ironically they were vegetarians! That sect died out a few decades afterwards after their rebellions were put down by the Abbasid forces.

So this is the history. So in fact I am a Sharif and not a Sayyid although both are the same and the distinction, even in the Arab world of today, is barely kept. So now both the paternal descendants of Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) and Al-Husayn ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) are clustered into one and called Sadah (plural of Sayyid). Which traditionally is a wrong description as Ashraf were called Sharif and Sadah Sayyid. This is of course only a historical detail that not many people from outside the Arab world know about. But I like details as you might have noticed.

Regarding the description of our Beloved Prophet (saws) then the best description was given by the old but generous woman Umm Ma'bad (ra) who one day was visited by The Prophet (saws), Abu Bakr (ra), Abu Fuhayra (ra) and Abdullah ibn Urayqit (ra). Although that particular day she had nothing to offer other than one of her goats which was very weak. Then The Prophet (saws) asked for permission to milk it and milked this weak goat and filled a very big container (not a cup) to her great surprise and that of Umm Ma'bad's (ra) husband (he was not present during the encounter) when the meeting was over. Although Umm Mabad (ra) only met The Prophet (saws) once she described The Prophet (saws) as a man of evident splendor, fine in figure, handsome face, slim in form, head not too small, elegant, good-looking, eyes large and black, long eyelids, deep voice, very intelligent, brows high and arched, hair in plaits, long neck, thick beard, dignity when silent (humility), high intelligence when talked, decisive and not trivial, fine and splendid looking from a distance and the best of all from close by, medium in height, best proportioned, center and vocal point of the attention of the Sahaba (ra) who obeyed him loyally. When that description was given by Umm Mabad (ra) to her husband he exclaimed that this must be Prophet Muhammad (saws) persecuted by the Quraysh and told that he would give allegiance to The Prophet (saws) and Islam. Of course Umm Ma'bad (ra) embraced Islam after that encounter.

Umm Ma’bad, ‘Aatikah bint Khalid

Let me remind you that it is a great honor to have seen Prophet Muhammad (saws) in a dream as this is a honor bestowed upon few people. I am talking about reliable dreams and descriptions of Prophet Muhammad (saws) here.

I was touched and impressed by both of your stories and pleased about your trip @waz and you overcoming obstacles in your life @Indos which we all do. Some bigger than others depending on ones fortune or misfortune her in this earthly life.

Lately I have become very attached to Surah al-Kahf. I can't be the only one here with a special likeness for this particular surah? I love to recite it personally.:)

Sorry for this long essay again.

Very beautiful, knowledge filled post brother. Thank you for taking the time out to write out. I would love to meet you in person to talk about many things.

I hope to see you back in a few days (just saw your status) :(

@Hazzy997 @waz @Indos
god bless you guys :) i don't know what's wrong with me but i always see satan and his demons in my dreams (nightmares) :lol: (that's a sad lol)

Thank you for kind words my brother.

You see evil things in your dreams then here is the answer to this.

Please read Surah Ikhlas

surahikhlas-rewards.jpg

and read Surah Naas

n-15.gif

Read both once before you sleep and blow on yourself.

Those dreams will go.

Last edited:

That's nonsense, you're a pathological liar. Before he even came online you had a share of racist comments against Arabs and slurs against them. If you wanted respect from him then earn it. Don't get off your high horse about your Turkish identity. That's stuff supremacists do.

And there's nothing else to say. Either you behave and earn respect from members on Middle East related threads or you mind your own business.

That's nonsense, you're a pathological liar. Before he even came online you had a share of racist comments against Arabs and slurs against them. If you wanted respect from him then earn it. Don't get off your high horse about your Turkish identity. That's stuff supremacists do.

And there's nothing else to say. Either you behave and earn respect from members on Middle East related threads or you mind your own business.

Like what? I said showing atheism as if it is something bad as child abuse is ridicilous, and i added: but it is Arabia after all. I see nothing wrong nor racist with this statement of mine.

Then Reek rushed into the discussion with his camel and started with Kurds and Armenians and ended up with global warming which was totally fine by me until he started his usual insults and name calling. Mind you, you cheered and encouraged the guy.

Why don't you use insults and slurs against Turks and Turkey like your friend hasani ? You were pretty much zealously defending him yesterday.

Like what? I said showing atheism as if it is something bad as child abuse is ridicilous, and i added: but it is Arabia after all. I see nothing wrong nor racist with this statement of mine.

Then Reek rushed into the discussion with his camel and started with Kurds and Armenians and ended up with global warming which was totally fine by me until he started his usual insults and name calling. Mind you, you cheered and encouraged the guy.

I don't want to get into since I explained my perspective in the thread. I'm don't hold anything against Turks and the members here acknowledge that. I support much of Turkey's actions and cheer for their advancements. Maybe I understood you but I took that as Arab bashing.

If you're saying you weren't intending to do so, then we had an misunderstanding. Although I don't think you have the most reasonable attitude towards Arabs anyways. Evident by your use of the slur 'camel'. As for Hasani, I was supporting him in the points he made regarding his nation and against the double standard of Indians. As for the fued with you, I was indifferent to that. It's a common thing amongst members here. I've seen Turks doing it to others, Iranians to others, Chinese to Turks, Turks to Chinese etc..

It's not important. I can't tell if you're being serious and wish to be good to us or are sticking to that attitude. Hope it's not the second part.

Why don't you use insults and slurs against Turks and Turkey like your friend hasani ? You were pretty much zealously defending him yesterday.

I could care less about the whole tribalistic, nationalistic cheer leading all you Arabs, Turks and Iranians have about Arabia, Ancient Persia and the Turkish past. I find it really annoying and backwards that most of you think you have bragging rights or claim the greatest civilizations seen on earth. I don't indulge in that and find it childish.

I don't want to get into since I explained my perspective in the thread. I'm don't hold anything against Turks and the members here acknowledge that. I support much of Turkey's actions and cheer for their advancements. Maybe I understood you but I took that as Arab bashing.

If you're saying you weren't intending to do so, then we had an misunderstanding. Although I don't think you have the most reasonable attitude towards Arabs anyways. Evident by your use of the slur 'camel'. As for Hasani, I was supporting him in the points he made regarding his nation and against the double standard of Indians. As for the fued with you, I was indifferent to that. It's a common thing amongst members here. I've seen Turks doing it to others, Iranians to others, Chinese to Turks, Turks to Chinese etc..

It's not important. I can't tell if you're being serious and wish to be good to us or are sticking to that attitude. Hope it's not the second part.

I have no problem with Arabs on individual level. Especially since almost all of the Arab members here -except for Reek- are really friendly towards Turkey and Turks and can handle criticism about their regimes.

In any case, i will continue to criticize the backwardness of Arab states. I really don't care if you see it as Arab bashing or not. As i said before i have no problem with Arabs but their states; with how they treat woman, with how intolerant they are, with how hypocrite they are, etc. And please, spare me from "its their internal matter" BS.

As for the Reek, he is just a mad dog and everybody in this forum knows that. I won't be provoked that easily but when he said "know your place", he found the button and i couldn't help it. Fortunately, he is as smart as a regular Iranian troll who usually get banned within an hour after going berserk.

So yeah, we are cool i guess.

I have no problem with Arabs on individual level. Especially since almost all of the Arab members here -except for Reek- are really friendly towards Turkey and Turks and can handle criticism about their regimes.

In any case, i will continue to criticize the backwardness of Arab states. I really don't care if you see it as Arab bashing or not. As i said before i have no problem with Arabs but their states; with how they treat woman, with how intolerant they are, with how hypocrite they are, etc. And please, spare me from "its their internal matter" BS.

As for the Reek, he is just a mad dog and everybody in this forum knows that. I won't be provoked that easily but when he said "know your place", he found the button and i couldn't help it. Fortunately, he is as smart as a regular Iranian troll who usually get banned within an hour after going berserk.

Hasani is half European did you know that? He looks like a straight up saudi Bedouin but claims to be half french and pretends to be part of the Mediterranean Southern European race.

Hasani is half European did you know that? He looks like a straight up saudi Bedouin but claims to be half french and pretends to be part of the Mediterranean Southern European race.

People as retarded and as overprotective as him tend to come out of Europe's migrants which in my opinion would worth researching. Really interesting. Thanks for the info.

People as retarded and as overprotective as him tend to come out of Europe's migrants which in my opinion would worth researching. Really interesting. Thanks for the info.

I think we have been handling him with kid gloves till now. Next time he comes back I will make sure
that I make him cry.

As I've said, it's better not to make assertions because you consider your own set of values as a universal code everyone should follow. As for Arab tribal norms I've criticized them as well since they aren't something of Islam. But, you need to refrain from generalizations over incidents and throw terms around like 'backwardness' over the closet thing you can get to Arab nations or culture which is negative news media. So if you approach things with rationality he could explained things to you as he does with everybody else. If you don't care about him then move on. But, when it comes to me and you we can be good to each other as long as you take something from what I said.

I've been almost the most critical person on Arab affairs and almost every Arab member was bashing me. So maybe we do agree on things, just approach things with rationality instead of appearing like you're trying to bash Arabs which won't be seen as a nice gesture. Kapish?

I think we have been handling him with kid gloves till now. Next time he comes back I will make sure
that I make him cry.

And you will open the gates of hell on yourself. :lol:

Hazzy will brew a storm if you think about crossing his red lines. :lol:

It's weird that @xenon54 convinced you I'm gay and you chnaged your avatar. I could care less about you dude. :lol:

Still an epic stab at me @xenon54 :D

Back
Top Bottom