What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Hasani is half European did you know that? He looks like a straight up saudi Bedouin but claims to be half french and pretends to be part of the Mediterranean Southern European race.

I don't think he ever claimed to be half something he just said he has European relatives afaik.

I think we have been handling him with kid gloves till now. Next time he comes back I will make sure
that I make him cry.

Chal bey munne ida raigaya tu. :lol:

I don't think he ever claimed to be half something he just said he has European relatives afaik.

Chal bey munne ida raigaya tu. :lol:

pakistani it's none of your business. ye arbi khotay mere se sehan nahi hotay

And you will open the gates of hell on yourself. :lol:

Hazzy will brew a storm if you think about crossing his red lines. :lol:

It's weird that @xenon54 convinced you I'm gay and you chnaged your avatar. I could care less about you dude. :lol:

Still an epic stab at me @xenon54 :D

Dude you're cool. I just switch between this avatar and the other one usually....

pakistani it's none of your business. ye arbi khotay mere se sehan nahi hotay

Dude you're cool. I just switch between this avatar and the other one usually....

That's great, no hard feelings then. :D

The "Southern European" bedouin clown posted nonsense about Indians as he usually does.

Seems I missed the show, but why you guys always bitch after the fact why not fight him in the thread itself?

I was trying to be nice to him at the time. Then when I confronted him he got banned.

You were trying to calm the Indians and down and thought it would cool out, then it kept spiraling out of control and I noticed it ticked you off. :lol:

You were trying to calm the Indians and down and thought it would cool out, then it kept spiraling out of control and I noticed it ticked you off. :lol:

I'm naturally not a hateful person. Life has been very kind to me so I don't need to go around hating random ethnic groups or people on the internet but if someone keeps insulting my people then I believe that person need to be put down like a rabid dog.

I'm naturally not a hateful person. Life has been very kind to me so I don't need to go around hating random ethnic groups or people on the internet but if someone keeps insulting my people then I believe that person need to be put down like a rabid dog.

Anyways, hows life been? :D

Let's get this thread back on track. :)

@al-Hasani
sorry bro I trolled a little in your section about 2 days ago, I have decided not to troll toward whoever knows himself as Muslim. This work is not good since it will ruin face of Islam arab or persian.have a good time ...

@Hazzy997

How are u bro ? I have missed u.do not take this forum so serious,million million Muslims are pro Palestine.
be cool bro.I know u , in real life u are very cool and kindly guy since I have talked u a little.

@Hazzy997 I only had infractions from him.

@Hazzy997 Why @al-hassani and @BLACKEAGLE are banned?

Hasani got banned over a thread on Saudi Arabia, which turned into a flamewar with many Indians and one very funny Tamil guy. :lol:

He got an infraction, as for blackeagle, as far as I remember he's been banned ever since I have been. Maybe I missed it, did he get banned after that too? He can try emailing the webmaster. :D

Welcome back too! :)

I thought it would be longer. :D

Hasani got banned over a thread on Saudi Arabia, which turned into a flamewar with many Indians and one very funny Tamil guy. :lol:

He got an infraction, as for blackeagle, as far as I remember he's been banned ever since I have been. Maybe I missed it, did he get banned after that too? He can try emailing the webmaster. :D

Welcome back too! :)

I thought it would be longer. :D
Yup, it was supposed to be 2 weeks, but it got lifted much sooner :D

Back
Top Bottom