What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@al-Hasani

Everyone you tagged never got an alert because you edited the tags in. Put the tags again in a new post without editing it so they get an alert.

As for your idea, I think it would be neat too but what would foundation of it be on? Of Arab states? Arab Nationalism? I would also be in favor in sections about the Seerah of the Prophet for example, weekly there is a thread explaining it in parts. That would be interesting.

You would need an editor and someone to pay for it I guess. Although, I won't take part in anything that is anti-Hamas or anti-Palestinian. :lol:

I just copied all those usernames from a past post. Anyway no problem as @Arabian Legend will update us about his plans.

Read our posts in this thread;

The Arabian Peninsula and Arab world in photos | Page 33

@Arabian Legend

That Arab sports bar (they are apparently closed just today for unknown reasons) that I planned to attend today to watch the first match of the Gulf Cup is closed so I have to watch the match on Youtube.:lol:

Big let down.

Anyway deserved 1-0 led so far after the first half. The Gulf Cup is a nice tournament and can be used as a serious warm up to the much more important Asian Cup in January in Australia were we all hope that we will win for the 4 time and equal Japan's record.

AFC Asian Cup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Webby deleted the posts as it is apparently against the forum rules to discuss other forums here. I was personally not aware of this. No problem though.

You will receive a message this weekend bro or at latest at the beginning of the next week. @Hazzy997 was lost today at the battlefield. Time of recovery unknown as of now.:omghaha:

@1000

Did you watch today's Iraq-Kuwait game? One of the biggest football rivalries in the Arab world and out there. I saw that Kuwait scored in the extra time and won. Was it deserved? The Gulf Cup is a nice regional tournament and serves as a very good warm-up for the much more important AFC Asian Cup (most important competition for Asian teams outside of the World Cup obviously) this January in Australia.

Webby deleted the posts as it is apparently against the forum rules to discuss other forums here. I was personally not aware of this. No problem though.

You will receive a message this weekend bro or at latest at the beginning of the next week. @Hazzy997 was lost today at the battlefield. Time of recovery unknown as of now.:omghaha:

@1000

Did you watch today's Iraq-Kuwait game? One of the biggest football rivalries in the Arab world and out there. I saw that Kuwait scored in the extra time and won. Was it deserved? The Gulf Cup is a nice regional tournament and serves as a very good warm-up for the much more important AFC Asian Cup (most important competition for Asian teams outside of the World Cup obviously) this January in Australia.

Wow he has a tendency to get banned lol

Wow he has a tendency to get banned lol

I got a long "criminal record" too but that's because I tend to be ruthless with the resident clowns and ignorants here and every anti-Arab and anti-Muslim that can breath. Especially Farsis if they bark too much and I am around.

12498968_1.jpg

apefwp.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
I got a long "criminal record" too but that's because I tend to be ruthless with the resident clowns and ignorants here and every anti-Arab and anti-Muslim that can breath. Especially Farsis if they bark too much and I am around.

View attachment 151852

Apparently, the second video isn't "available in my country".. Since when is anything not available in America? :)
Anyway, as for me, I usually only unleash my 'wrath' on anti-Jordan accounts and that's only if they raise somewhat valid points (or at least what may seem like valid points to some). If some trolls want to troll, attempting to reason with them won't do anything.

Apparently, the second video isn't "available in my country".. Since when is anything not available in America? :)
Anyway, as for me, I usually only unleash my 'wrath' on anti-Jordan accounts and that's only if they raise somewhat valid points (or at least what may seem like valid points to some). If some trolls want to troll, attempting to reason with them won't do anything.

It's Ice Cube and his "Why We Thugs".:lol: Those songs fitted to my remaining post and the "criminal record" comment. I am obviously just joking. How the hell is that video banned? It's 100% made in America and contains no nudity or anything. Maybe it's the lyrics?

They should be happy that this is just a forum. I would give them a good beating if they were behaving similarly in real life (on some extreme occasions) and other Arabs probably more than just a beating.

Anyway at the end of the day we should not take anything serious here.

Jordan is a shitty country.

test.:rofl:

Got to go. Promised to go out with some of my clown friends here.:undecided::close_tema::guns::undecided: Despite there being promising NBA games later.

You watch that anyway? I have been a life long Lakers fan. A shame that they are piss poor nowadays though. Or let me guess you have joined the Cavaliers bandwagon after King James came back? Wonder how many "supporters" Miami have left?:lol: Time for Will Smith to make a "Miami" volume 2.0 to attract those that have left.:lol:

Last edited:
It's Ice Cube and his "Why We Thugs".:lol: Those songs fitted to my remaining post and the "criminal record" comment. I am obviously just joking. How the hell is that video banned? It's 100% made in America and contains no nudity or anything. Maybe it's the lyrics?

They should be happy that this is just a forum. I would give them a good beating if they were behaving similarly in real life (on some extreme occasions) and other Arabs probably more than just a beating.

Anyway at the end of the day we should not take anything serious here.

Jordan is a shitty country.

test.:rofl:

Got to go. Promised to go out with some of my clown friends here.:undecided::close_tema::guns::undecided: Despite there being promising NBA games later.

You watch that anyway? I have been a life long Lakers fan. A shame that they are piss poor nowadays though.
:sniper:*al-hasani dies*
Not too much, I used to root for the Nuggets (weird name, right?) when I used to live in Colorado, now not so much. I don't even know what the Texas NBA team is lol
In other news, the Jordanian Nashama have lost 1-0 against South Korea in Amman.. *sigh* Is there even any hope anymore for this team? It seems even hiring an English coach doesn't work..

:sniper:*al-hasani dies*
Not too much, I used to root for the Nuggets (weird name, right?) when I used to live in Colorado, now not so much. I don't even know what the Texas NBA team is lol
In other news, the Jordanian Nashama have lost 1-0 against South Korea in Amman.. *sigh* Is there even any hope anymore for this team? It seems even hiring an English coach doesn't work..

I am going to die one day. Don't worry. We all are.:nono:

Not as strange as @Frosty being a Derby County fan.:sarcastic:

Nah, Denver Nuggets usually had a capable team. Especially at home. I think that many teams struggled due to the altitude of Denver. I remember liking to watch some of their games when they still had Carmelo. I can't honestly remember the last time I watched them in action though. Strangely enough. It's because the games in the Western Conference are played very late European time. There is a 9 hours difference between LA and Paris/Copenhagen. It's even bigger between Jeddah/Makkah and LA. 10 hours during the Summer and 11 during the Winter. Now I used to, not much lately, to wake up for the Lakers games once a week or so when they played against exciting opponents and that's more than enough.

Yes, took a look through the results today. Still a friendly. I have to say that my knowledge about Jordanian football is not that big but I hope that you guys will improve. The talent pool must be there.

KSA was once the by far best football team in Asia. Nowadays not so much. Yet I still have a deluded hope of us winning the AFC Asian Cup for the 4th team and equaling Japan's record of 4 wins this January.

For now we got the Gulf Cup to be preoccupied with. Bahrain on Sunday is waiting.

Anyway you should try to follow San Antonio Spurs as a adopted Texan. They are playing some wonderful basketball based on teamwork and experience and an amazing patience and tactical awareness. Popovich is the remaining coaching titan too that is left after Phil Jackson left the Lakers. I know that this is not something a Lakers fan is supposed to say but I like the Spurs too. Mostly due to what I wrote above and the French contingent (Parker, Diaw) in the team and the international profile of the team.

You got to watch Shaq, Barkley and the remaining crew in action. Probably the best commentator team out there. Shaq is a genius.

God, all this talk about basketball has made me want to play basketball right now.:lol: Love that sport almost as much as football. Playing and watching alike.

That was a long post. Anyway got to go so take care mate. A pleasure talking to you as usual.

P.S: Find me a nice Jordanian wife to marry one day.:lol:

Last edited:
I am going to die one day. Don't worry. We all are.:nono:

Not as strange as @Frosty being a Derby County fan.:sarcastic:

Nah, Denver Nuggets usually had a capable team. Especially at home. I think that many teams struggled due to the altitude of Denver. I remember liking to watch some of their games when they still had Carmelo. I can't honestly remember the last time I watched them in action though. Strangely enough. It's because the games in the Western Conference are played very late European time. There is a 9 hours difference between LA and Paris/Copenhagen. It's even bigger between Jeddah/Makkah and LA. 10 hours during the Summer and 11 during the Winter. Now I used to, not much lately, to wake up for the Lakers games once a week or so when they played against exciting opponents and that's more than enough.

Yes, took a look through the results today. Still a friendly. I have to say that my knowledge about Jordanian football is not that big but I hope that you guys will improve. The talent pool must be there.

KSA was once the by far best football team in Asia. Nowadays not so much. Yet I still have a deluded hope of us winning the AFC Asian Cup for the 4th team and equaling Japan's record of 4 wins this January.

For now we got the Gulf Cup to be preoccupied with. Bahrain on Sunday is waiting.

Anyway you should try to follow San Antonio Spurs as a adopted Texan. They are playing some wonderful basketball based on teamwork and experience and an amazing patience and tactical awareness. Popovich is the remaining coaching titan too that is left after Phil Jackson left the Lakers. I know that this is not something a Lakers fan is supposed to say but I like the Spurs too. Mostly due to what I wrote above and the French contingent (Parker, Diaw) in the team and the international profile of the team.

You got to watch Shaq, Barkley and the remaining crew in action. Probably the best commentator team out there. Shaq is a genius.

God, all this talk about basketball has made me want to play basketball right now.:lol: Love that sport almost as much as football. Playing and watching alike.

That was a long post. Anyway got to go so take care mate. A pleasure talking to you as usual.

P.S: Find me a nice Jordanian wife to marry one day.:lol:
You just reminded me, I was going to ask you to find me a suitable khaleeji bride. :lol:

You just reminded me, I was going to ask you to find me a suitable khaleeji bride. :lol:

Bro, don't ever call a Hijazi, Yemeni, Omani, Najdi, Northerner etc. etc. for a Khaleeji.:o: That is limited to our Emirati, Qatari, Kuwaiti, Bahraini brothers and a about 200.000 Saudi Arabians from the Eastern Province. Although they all have differences in culture, dialect, cuisine, history etc. but they are all part of historical ancient Eastern Arabia and all of them speak Khaleeji dialects.

Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, we can work on that if you visit the UAE.:omghaha:

@flamer84
Have you ever heard of this dude Guccifer, who’s real name is Marcel-Lehel Lazar. Do you think what he predicted about chicago is true?

Bro, don't ever call a Hijazi, Yemeni, Omani, Najdi, Northerner etc. etc. for a Khaleeji.:o: That is limited to our Emirati, Qatari, Kuwaiti, Bahraini brothers and a about 200.000 Saudi Arabians from the Eastern Province. Although they all have differences in culture, dialect, cuisine, history etc. but they are all part of historical ancient Eastern Arabia and all of them speak Khaleeji dialects.

Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, we can work on that if you visit the UAE.:omghaha:
Oh I had no idea, I just thought anything south of the Jordanian border is automatically "khaleeji" :) Thanks for informing me.
I would really like to visit the UAE someday as well as Oman.

Back
Top Bottom