What's new

Arabs See Pakistan as Future Superpower

Pakistan is seen in a positive light by the gulf arabs because pakistan is their playground for funding radicalism and fears against iran.

Did you even bother reading the article?

"The poll surveyed 3,000 people in Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, Lebanon, and the United Arab Emirates in October 2011"

Pakistan is seen in a positive light by the gulf arabs because pakistan is their playground for funding radicalism and fears against iran.

Or maybe it is seen in a positive light because it has the 2nd largest overall Muslim population in the world, as well as the 2nd largest Shia Muslim population in the world? And despite the problems of sectarianism in Pakistan which you alluded to in your post, Shia Muslims in Pakistan fare better than in most Muslim countries with a Sunni majority. I am a Pakistani Shia btw, so I would know.

Or maybe it is seen in a positive light because it has the 2nd largest overall Muslim population in the world, as well as the 2nd largest Shia Muslim population in the world? And despite the problems of sectarianism in Pakistan which you alluded to in your post, Shia Muslims in Pakistan fare better than in most Muslim countries with a Sunni majority. I am a Pakistani Shia btw, so I would know.

Second largest ? Sunnis in the arab world have fears of shia and shia's taking over if your taking about population then shouldn't Indonesia be first ? the gulf arabs generally are fearful of shia's and have used pakistan sectarianism as a proxy either way Indonesia seems better :coffee:

Second largest ? Sunnis in the arab world have fears of shia and shia's taking over if your taking about population then shouldn't Indonesia be first ? the gulf arabs generally are fearful of shia's and have used pakistan sectarianism as a proxy either way Indonesia seems better :coffee:

Yes, Pakistan has the 2nd largest Shia population after Iran. It has the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world after Indonesia. I said Pakistan fares better than most Muslim countries for Shia Muslims.

Pakistan sees every Muslim country in a positive light including Syria.

Read about Muhammad Bin Qasim and his Syrian Army. He is regarded as a hero in Pakistan.

So dont try to divide Muslims more than we already are.

I once received a greeting card from Abu Dhabi with the message on jacket cover...."Pakistan, the nuclear power of Islam".
It was reported that after Pakistan tested it's nuclear devices, a cluster of Arab foreign ministers personally visited Pakistan to congratulate the leadership and scientists.

Yes, Pakistan has the 2nd largest Shia population after Iran. It has the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world after Indonesia. I said Pakistan fares better than most Muslim countries for Shia Muslims.

Nope Thinks it's Azerbaijan mostly shia there off pretty good.

Pakistan sees every Muslim country in a positive light including Syria.

Read about Muhammad Bin Qasim and his Syrian Army. He is regarded as a hero in Pakistan.

So dont try to divide Muslims more than we already are.

Syria is not a country very strong in Islam were more of Arab Nationalism and Baathism as our main pillars then Islam. you guys seem pretty divided today shia vs sunni alot of proxy wars between the two.

Yes Pakistan has the 2nd largest Shia population in the world even though majority of Pakistan's population are Sunni Muslims. We are a nation of 185 million people and 97% of Pakistan's population is Muslim. Pakistan is the 2nd largest Muslim country with the 2nd largest Muslim population in the entire world.

:pakistan:

Pakistan's founding father Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a Shiah, and so were many influential people in Pakistan's history, even the current president is a Shiah.

Back
Top Bottom