What's new

Aramco Oil Facility Attacked By Houthis In Southern Saudi Arabia

certainly not bombing their wedding , cities and hospitals and grain silos and transports.

adding IRGC to feed an acceptable reason for masters about crackdown on MB in 2012 in Egypt wont make the blames correct

war on Yemen has nothing to do with Iran , if KSA was concerned they must have done something when Hadi decided to be a president for life , they had one year to think something and they were happy a dictator take commands there . by the way even their European and American masters admitted Houthis started the uprising against Iran advice
by the way just looking at previous 7 years make it clear who is terrorist and who is not.

Lol, we are already dominant ,what are you talking about?

but what about European and American masters , they admitted Iran was against the war
where is your source about iran against the war? this war benefits them the most imagine having a puppet state in the neghborhood of the country that houses the Kaaba that you want to control and have leverage over global trade and on the suez canal. And in what list is iran dominant in the middle east? The sponsering off terrorism? The ammount of sanctions? Or is it the 200 billion GDP in the open market? Or maybe the ammount of disinformation of the iranian media its really a world record if you ask me. And who's the real terrorist? Maybe the one who has supplied groups who attack civillian areas and use the civillians as human sheilds? never thought of that?

where is your source about iran against the war? this war benefits them the most imagine having a puppet state in the neghborhood of the country that houses the Kaaba that you want to control and have leverage over global trade and on the suez canal. And in what list is iran dominant in the middle east? The sponsering off terrorism? The ammount of sanctions? Or is it the 200 billion GDP in the open market? Or maybe the ammount of disinformation of the iranian media its really a world record if you ask me. And who's the real terrorist? Maybe the one who has supplied groups who attack civillian areas and use the civillians as human sheilds? never thought of that?
How many time I must post it

What I said was a NATO report from 2016 or 2017 that I post several time in Yemen war thread that state houthi took Aden against Iran advice and they make their own decision and won't consult iran

Back
Top Bottom