What's new

Are Indians racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell yeah.....we r a mirror...be racist, get racist.....

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

The worlds biggest 100m racist Usain Bolt is not Indian but Jamaican

i tot he was a pakistani becaause of the name usain..(hussain).....:frown:

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

->tamilians hate hindi being spoken around them in tamil nadu not realising it is the national language of the country.

u ppl make me racist..:cry:...there is no,no,no,nooooooo national lang in india.....:disagree:

As usual Indians love to drag others (or other countries) into a thread where the topic is about India/Indian.

That's why Aboriginals of Northeast India is fighting for their independence from India but there are crushed by Indian Troops who have the blessing of the Indian Government and Big Daddy USA.

Oh Hapizzz, even I'm a north-easterner! :D

Bdw, I said only a certain section of the Indian society. Not all.

Let me be honest ,yes we are-

->North Indians love to make fun of gujaratis and south indians,they see a fair skinned south indian they will tag him/her as a gora/gori madrasan.

->Gujaratis love cracking jokes on punjabis.

->South Indian families especially tam brahms in most cases will get a heart attack if their son/daughter loves a north indian.

->South Indians have this amazing superiority complex over North Indians in terms of IQ and academic accomplishments.

->every fair skinned foreigner even though his nationality is not known is termed as a firangee and then we whine about racism in australia when women from several countries get looted and raped in India.

->people love to call North-East Indians as chinkis or chow mein,sometimes they even think that they love China over India anyday when they have no idea how many Mizos,Nagas are there in the armed forces as officers.

->a bihari is immediately termed as a hooligan.

->tamilians hate hindi being spoken around them in tamil nadu not realising it is the national language of the country.

->We all know what the fav. pastime of the MNS is.

TamBram families ll get heart attack if their kids fall in love with any-non tam brahm.

South Indians dont have any superiority complex over North Indians but they at times feel northies are not sophisticated enough.

TamBram families ll get heart attack if their kids fall in love with any-non tam brahm.

South Indians dont have any superiority complex over North Indians but they at times feel northies are not sophisticated enough.

Funny north indians feel they are no1 in sophistication go to chandigarh you will agree with me.I am a punjabi myself and I find it funny the way chandigarh folks love to b***h about even small things like how a stranger is sitting in a restaurant.

Neverthless tam brahms are nice people too.Its just that cultures of North and South have been very different since thousands of years North has had influences from Afghanistan and Central Asia ,i dont know much about yours but i feel there hasnt been much of amalgamation of outside cultures in the south.

well not only india but the whole world is racist in some way or other. racism has many types. racism due to skin color, facial features, height, religion, ethnicity, language, way of dressing, eating habits etc etc etc. infact every person on this earth is involved in racism sometime intentionally & sometime without knowing it.

Funny north indians feel they are no1 in sophistication go to chandigarh you will agree with me.I am a punjabi myself and I find it funny the way chandigarh folks love to b***h about even small things like how a stranger is sitting in a restaurant.

Neverthless tam brahms are nice people too.Its just that cultures of North and South have been very different since thousands of years North has had influences from Afghanistan and Central Asia ,i dont know much about yours but i feel there hasnt been much of amalgamation of outside cultures in the south.

amalgamations happen all over our country man,it is a khichdi.just that the amalgamations happened much earlier in the south and it happened more recently in the north.Cultures persay are very different but not all that different.The basic culture and reasoning is the same but not easy to figure out.

but u never give up hafizz,u ask for it all the time.sometimes,i think u r a bot.

Oh Hapizzz, even I'm a north-easterner! :D

Bdw, I said only a certain section of the Indian society. Not all.

we are talking about aboriginal Northeast indians and not ethnic indians who moved to that area

Well duh... Everyone today is racist... The key is to discuss racism so you can eliminate it.

Well duh... Everyone today is racist... The key is to discuss racism so you can eliminate it.

unfortunately, indians here refuse to talk about the problem by derailing the thread with nonsense off topic material.
in addiction, indian trolls frequently harass the OP for relaying the story here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom