What's new

Are Muslims enemies of Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your pro-long claims are enough to make u life a self satisfied life nothing much real...

Can't even defend your religion in front of Hindus in fear that Indians might disown you... Such is the status of you...

everyone likes to claim to be a muslim now a days?

but who really is muslim?

tell me, apart from fighting in war for their country, do they pray 5 times a day? Do they even read the Qu'ran?

Anyone can claim to be muslim now a days..Look at Bin laden, he claimed to be one as well. Fact is these people are hypocrites.

That's why I've wrote following ,....
1. Muslims enemies of Peace - NO - This beautiful religion do not preach hate.
2. Who are involved on most of terrorist attacks - Muslims (most of them)

But unfortunately there not many real follower left these days and these hypocrites are the gleaming examples for lot of so called Muslims.

Yes, I am suggesting there is discrimination... Even Sikhs a smaller minority have more rep in military than Muslims... Even in Myanmar where Muslims are only 3% of population there is more representation of them in Myanmars military...
Sikh are our warrior class, they have been known to be fierce warrior and they are more interested in joining the Forces. you accused but did not give me the proof for you accusations..

:lol: and who is killing whom...just look at the pakistan...you will have ur answers....
Never mind us, worry about yourselves. Gauze e Hind is approaching from within your own borders. :wave: Ask your brother Zakir Naik for more information.

Sikh are our warrior class, they have been known to be fierce warrior and they are more interested in joining the Forces. you accused but did not give me the proof for you accusations..

I already gave you proof of Myanmar...

Never mind us, worry about yourselves. Gauze e Hind is approaching from within your own borders. :wave: Ask your brother Zakir Naik for more information.

this is the best yo can come up ??? :rofl: i forgive your ignorance...

And Hindu are inferior class? Are you trying to be racist towards yourself? :blah:

Can't even defend your religion in front of Hindus in fear that Indians might disown you... Such is the status of you...
This is the reason Pakisan was formed aint it, you guys have to believe in that theory of yours otherwise your country was not needed.. So I can very well understand your dilemma, but hey try to think more..

Your warrior class is miniscule compared to Pakistan. My oh my, where would India be without the Sikhs and Gurkhas?

In case you guys cannot detect sarcasm, allow me to point it out to you.

Faiz you are not a Muslim. I have exposed you on many threads time and time again. Be true with yourself that you are a hindu.

LoL. There have been numerous threads where Indian Hindus insult Muhammad saw, and Islam. I have seen Faiz on the bottom of the thread and when his Indian brothers insult his religion he just signs off. This guy is a troll.

I Dont need certificarte from you or any one from your country to prove my faith towards tauheed .. The problem with u is you general every Hindu as an enemy of islam ... and yes for those who insult islam for them a verse from Quran Exist " LA KUM DINU KUM WALIA DEEN"" Correct me if i have miss spelled it

And Hindu are inferior class? Are you trying to be racist towards yourself? :blah:
Oh man you guys, have you heard of Kshatriyas and Rajputs? We like to praise the good qualities of he people in India.. I hope you have got your answer..

Faiz, have you signed off again?

I have pointed out your hypocrisy again. Have the baniyas deprived you of the internet, so that you cannot speak?

Or do you keep silent out of fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom