What's new

Are Muslims enemies of Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do u want him to do then?? in america where u live christians also hate muslims then y u moved there. they is a bill in almost all western countries to ban muslim immigration waiting to be passed. then will start fighting on streets??

I can only LOL at that. You can't ban any type of immigration, dear. Btw, Canada officials are looking to ban Sikh Turban.

you think taliban are on every street in Pakistan? :rofl:
you think our military aren't located at every checkpoint of every city??? :lol:

plenty of Pakistanis living peacefully in middle & upper class areas of Lahore & Islamabad - away from any Hindu cow piss & idols that Indian muslims are exposed to on a daily basis.

I think this was a bit overboard... Reported...

I can only LOL at that. You can't ban any type of immigration, dear. Btw, Canada officials are looking to ban Sikh Turban.

what a joke lollll, stop lying or show some real proof that it has been debated in canadian parliament. this is impossible. cant happen in canada.

@ Pakistani members

Respect Faiz Ahmed's point of view, you are nobody to judge her faith so please mind your own business

@ topic

Some of the non-Muslim members has destroyed such a beautiful thread so time to close it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom