What's new

Are people on the subcontinent embarrassed about the state of their countries?

Indians Pretending to Be Whites and Pakistanis Pretending to be Indians . You just owned yourself by your reply dummy . This shows where you are on the social ladder in west.

Indians Pretending to Be Whites and Pakistanis Pretending to be Indians . You just owned yourself by your reply dummy . This shows where you are on the social ladder in west.

no you dumb ***, Indian also was pretending to be black now you know your standing in the social ladder.

This shows people pretend to be of lesser being for economic gains

no you dumb ***, Indian also was pretending to be black now you know your standing in the social ladder

hahahaha . This is what Happens when you copy paste without reading . You make a fool of yourself . Read again why he did that.

Also Pakistanis in The UK are Second Most Poor ethnicity ( first are Bangladeshi), in Canada 44 percent Pakistanis are below poverty line ( compared to less than 20 percent Indians) and in United States Indians earn way more than Pakistanis ( though Pakistanis in United States do better than general population and other Pakistani expats population). These are cold hard facts .

We should all be. The entire lot, without exception!

Nope. All three of us gave similar challenges.
We have stop finding new solutions and we have start finding jugaar or shortcuts.
Our cities are the most pathetic in the world.
People actually don't feel they live in a shit hole. They make fun of those foreigners who complain. Architecture only has to be useful and not decorative..
Even some very rich want to live in tight old neighbourhoods because they don't want to change..

Are Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis etc embarrassed about the state of their countries? Corruption, sexual harassment, child abuse, rape.

Poor infrastructure, filth everywhere, lack of sanitation, slums (I have never been to Pakistan or Bangladesh so not sure if this is true).

I know Indians like to lie about their country about how beautiful, safe etc it is, but we all know that is a lie.

So arent you people embarrassed about your countries?

Are you embarassed about aboroginal genocide in Australia?.

Are you embarassed about aboroginal genocide in Australia?.

No, I'm not, I am sorry it happened, but I wasn't involved in it the Australian government has said sorry to the Aboriginal people, so why should any citizens of Australia be embarrassed about what happened 300 years ago? Are Muslims sorry or embarrassed for the genocide they caused in India? Or the thousands of innocent people they have killed in terrorist attacks?

I am talking about Pakistan, India, Bangladesh as modern societies not 5000 years ago.

Are Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis etc embarrassed about the state of their countries? Corruption, sexual harassment, child abuse, rape.

Poor infrastructure, filth everywhere, lack of sanitation, slums (I have never been to Pakistan or Bangladesh so not sure if this is true).

I know Indians like to lie about their country about how beautiful, safe etc it is, but we all know that is a lie.

So arent you people embarrassed about your countries?

Now..now..let's not be pointing fingers...every country has had its downs before its ups.

No, I'm not, I am sorry it happened, but I wasn't involved in it the Australian government has said sorry to the Aboriginal people, so why should any citizens of Australia be embarrassed about what happened 300 years ago? Are Muslims sorry or embarrassed for the genocide they caused in India? Or the thousands of innocent people they have killed in terrorist attacks?

I am talking about Pakistan, India, Bangladesh as modern societies not 5000 years ago.

Do you think sorry makes it up to them?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017...improve-aboriginal-lives-170214170102126.html

They are still at the bottom in all social indicators despite living in your so called first world civilization. People with checkered history and present shouldnt be pointing fingers.

Back
Top Bottom