What's new

Are Shotgun Slugs legal in Pakistan?

R4SH33D

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi everyone,
Recently i was searching on web for legality, availablity and feasibility of a 10mm handgun in Pakistan.
Unfortunately, i was unable to acquire any valid source of information regarding this topic.
Most forums are full with information regarding 9mm pistols but no one seems to be talking about 10mm's.
From my understanding, i think that pistols of bore upto .45acp (11.5mm) caliber in semi-auto configuration are legal to carry and are placed in NPB category which makes 10mm legal aswell (which is roughly .393 inch bore).

Can anyone confirm this and also, if and for how much these 10mm handguns are available?
I'll be really grateful if someone can please shed some light on this topic.

Kind regards,

Hi everyone :wave:,
I am planning to buy a new gun for home defense and soon will be applying for a new arms license,
Recently, i was looking on internet for suggestions and watching some reviews on YouTube.
While i was doing this research on best home defense tools and firearms,
I also came across a few weapons mostly related to self defense and sports and hunting.
This made me curious and encouraged me to acquire some more knowledge & information regarding a few of these questions.

1) legality of 10mm pistols/handguns in Pakistan?
If yes, then
Price and availability of imported and domestic 10mm models?

2) Are shotgun slugs legal in Pakistan?
(Obviously, for hunting and home defense purposes).
And their availability?

3) can civilians get a new license for bolt action hunting rifles ( i.e Remington model 700 in 30-06 {7.62 x 54} bore) etc?

Is it easier to acquire a POF sporter rifle?
And also if any other similar rifles (licensed) are available for hunting and sporting?

Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated.:-)

Kind regards,
Stay blessed :pakistan:

Hi everyone,
Recently i was searching on web for legality, availablity and feasibility of a 10mm handgun in Pakistan.
Unfortunately, i was unable to acquire any valid source of information regarding this topic.
Most forums are full with information regarding 9mm pistols but no one seems to be talking about 10mm's.
From my understanding, i think that pistols of bore upto .45acp (11.5mm) caliber in semi-auto configuration are legal to carry and are placed in NPB category which makes 10mm legal aswell (which is roughly .393 inch bore).

Can anyone confirm this and also, if and for how much these 10mm handguns are available?

Kind regards,
In order to have access to all sections of the forum and to be able to interact an engage in debates and discussion with other members you need to get your account approved first.

Kindly introduce yourself. Here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests and what bring you here
2) How did you find us
3) What do you do.
4) Future plans
5) Your nationality and location/city you are currently posting from.

Also please confirm if this is your first account on defence.pk??

NOTE: Do not use VPN or IP masking while replying to this.

You may get answers to your questions here:
https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/equipment-gear.168/

However in order to be able to post in the relevant section first you need to get the account approved.

Hi,
I'm interested in getting information related to firearm legislation, self defense law and news related to other issues in Pakistan.
I want to be able to ask for opinions and share information through this forum that's why i want to be a part of this online community.

As already described in my first couple of posts, I've found this forum through Google search, initially a long time ago.

I'm a civil engineer from Punjab, Pakistan.
Currently living in Barcelona, Spain.
Soon I will be coming back to Pakistan to visit my family that's why I was interested to get some knowledge about best suitable tools for self and home defense purposes.

In future I'm also looking forward to start a new business in Pakistan.
And above all I always like toe Seek knowledge and information about all the aspects of life.

I love pakistan and our armed forces,
I'm a proud Pakistani.

If there's anything else you would like to know about, please let me know and I will reply to your questions.
Kind regards
M.A Rasheed

Hi,
I'm interested in getting information related to firearm legislation, self defense law and news related to other issues in Pakistan.
I want to be able to ask for opinions and share information through this forum that's why i want to be a part of this online community.

As already described in my first couple of posts, I've found this forum through Google search, initially a long time ago.

I'm a civil engineer from Punjab, Pakistan.
Currently living in Barcelona, Spain.
Soon I will be coming back to Pakistan to visit my family that's why I was interested to get some knowledge about best suitable tools for self and home defense purposes.

In future I'm also looking forward to start a new business in Pakistan.
And above all I always like toe Seek knowledge and information about all the aspects of life.

I love pakistan and our armed forces,
I'm a proud Pakistani.

If there's anything else you would like to know about, please let me know and I will reply to your questions.
Kind regards
M.A Rasheed
Welcome to the forum. You still seem to be using VPN/IP Masking while making the introduction post even when it was clearly requested to turn it off.

However your account is being approved. Kindly please have a quick look at the forum rules. Enjoy your stay here sir.

Hi everyone,

Kind regards,
It all depends on where you are & which province has issued your license...

.45ACP is banned in KPK license so you cannot own one under it's jurisdiction, unless you have PB license. Apart from them, everywhere it is NPB

good luck finding 10mm rounds in Pakistan, veryyyyyy difficult to come by...

Slugs are common and easy to find...very much legal

Back
Top Bottom