What's new

Are TTP mullah coming in Swat, Again?

They have been invited back by the chors and the current army leadership as part of the negotiations. The blame is square on their shoulders.

They seem to think they know more than Amir Al mumineen Hazart Ali(ra) who finished negotiations with the kwarij, as you simply can't give in to their demand due to the fitnah they cause.
God knows I cursed and cried silently when I read the news that Govt was sending Mullahs to talk to TTP butchers in Afghanistan.

One wonders if the negotiations are based on

TTP laying down their arms and stop their fighting with state of Pakistan?
give up the killers of polio team workers?
handover the planners of attacks on military posts and personnel?
stop targeting shrines, mosques, schools and imambargahs?
produce all those who executed soldiers as well as civilians in their videos?

the TTP propaganda I saw and what my former class fellow from Swat tells me is that the reality is opposite.

or is it maybe our state offered to stop operations against them?
let them target polio workers and shia community freely?
blow up girls schools and start take over Swat like before?
and finally handover all soldiers and officers who took part in operations against them?
or give up addresses of the relatives of martyred soldiers?

my cynical sense tells me the second set possibilities(even if not that profound) maybe true.

God knows I cursed and cried silently when I read the news that Govt was sending Mullahs to talk to TTP butchers in Afghanistan.

the TTP propaganda I saw and what my former class fellow from Swat tells me is that the reality is opposite.

and finally handover all soldiers and officers who took part in operations against them?

my cynical sense tells me the second set possibilities(even if not that profound) maybe true.
There's always Plan B.

Neutral is playing dirty games for his survival. Allah please have mercy on innocent pashtuns. This time pashtuns from swat need to take matter in their hands and fight against those thugs rather waiting for Bajwa

I don't know if u live in Pakistan

He doesn’t 😂😂😂😂😂

people here have ethnic and tribal allegiances above national one. And army is the only national institution left.

Army doing battle of saragarhi show TOTALLY shows us it’s a “national institution”.

Neutral is playing dirty games for his survival. Allah please have mercy on innocent pashtuns. This time pashtuns from swat need to take matter in their hands and fight against those thugs rather waiting for Bajwa

I thought army was for Pakistanis. Are we not Pakistanis? Why do we have to fight a mess that was allowed to happen? 😂

Last edited:
They have been invited back by the chors and the current army leadership as part of the negotiations. The blame is square on their shoulders.

They seem to think they know more than Amir Al mumineen Hazart Ali(ra) who finished negotiations with the kwarij, as you simply can't give in to their demand due to the fitnah they cause.
So if they were invited back means they were roaming freely around kpk police earlier.

Before you ring such theories please do rationalize them as well . What benefit does army gain by brining them back..

He doesn’t 😂😂😂😂😂
I dont know and I dont care how u conclude that

Why was Omar khalid khosarani killed than ? He was fierce ttp commander over the years and one of the most wanted on our hit list.

Things are not adding up.

Terrorism is non negotiable! Death and destruction is certain for the terroristy talibanis you can only buy so much time

Swat, where armed TTP militants have been reported.
They attacked Police and made at least 4 policemen including a DSP hostage; released them only after talks by local jirga.

1660084360232.png

1660084386024.png

1660084440083.png

My brother you know it, I know it and anyone who has read Islamic history knows it. They are liars and the dogs of hell. They consider everyone they oppose as a kaffir who should be slaughtered. I do not understand these 'negotiations' when one of the greatest men who lived tried and failed with them. How does the state/establishment whoever it is claim to know more or will do better. I've seen this charade go on for 21 years and nothing has changed.

So if they were invited back means they were roaming freely around kpk police earlier.

Before you ring such theories please do rationalize them as well . What benefit does army gain by brining them back..

They kidnaped the police....
I'm not saying the army brought them directly back themselves, but the leadership must have given a nod for the chors who sit in power to allow this to happen. Whether it is a mistake or by purpose that's for others to debate.

Last edited:
Sorry not important. They have more important tasks like picking up Twitter teens, picking up journalists and so forth.

What a sh*t show the country has been turned into in a few months.

Last edited:
but the leadership must have given a nod for the chors who sit in power to allow this to happen.
..facepalm..I would even want to know how this helps the chor..
In kpk anp blames pti as too soft on ttp and behind the ttp surge. and historically pti has always advocated talks with them so should I just believe their theory against skpk govt as well.. something like pti kpk govt. Showing army not to touch khan else swat explodes again???
At the end of the day everyone is selling their story for their petty politics...no body cares about the repute of nation .

Ohhhh so this is a conspiracy theory.. bajwa has whispered in their ear ...lol
When will u folks grow up.
so please do enlighten us "ungrown" folks.
According to our ispr 90% fencing has been done.
There is no ttp stronghold left in Pakistan except for sleeper cells.
Not long ago your supreme leader bajwa himself said army has won against terrorists.
Unless these barbaric cavemen have made teleportation tech, how are they able to roam freely in swat now? Which has been mainstreamed in recent years.

I'm not saying the army brought them directly back themselves, but the leadership must have given a nod for the chors who sit in power to allow this to happen. Whether it is a mistake or by purpose that's for others to debate.
The talk behind closed doors, they remain like that however come spun out in another form.

A person with 30+ years of service in military and Government once said to me,
"Pakistan k band darwazon k peechay jo hota hay, woh decision makers kaafi dafa apnay seenay mein dafan kiye hi kabar mein utar jatay hain, kom ko koi aur kahani suna detay hain".

Is this deliberate or lapse by agencies as the are busy with regime change operation?

If this is due to two drone strikes, we are heading into the inferno again.

PTI has been the biggest taliban sympathiser and has always advocated for talks. So cut the bullshit.

Secondly TTP bought time via negotiation and have fully penetrated. Secondly local pathan scum are still providing support and human intel.

PTI did not allow drone strikes. PTI govt was removed because the military wanted to facilitate USA for drone strikes.

The wrong policies of military created TTP. When Musharraf signed up for the American war, we got the blowback in shape of terrorism, loss of human lives, economy and bad reputation.

Army should do only what they are supposed to do and for which people respect it - that is defence of the nation.

This is where people need to kick military out of politics. The main illness in Pakistan is GHQ obsession to control everything. This is why even after 75 years of freedom, we are still begging around for a billion or 2.

If TTP is back in Swat, its not because of PTI. Its a gross security lapse for which military establishment is accountable.

Back
Top Bottom